Now, it's six million and one

>Now, it's six million and one.
JESUS christ Raimi what were you thinking???!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqbSsKgPqNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK

>rewatch movie
>he never said that
Do underaged really go on the internet to overdo memes and render them unfunny?

>not watching the special edition
I know it's hard to find since the Jews got it pulled from stores but you're a shit fan if you don't shell out for the full experience

>Watching the censored version

>Oh well at least it's not a nigger.

Well shit, Raimi was always like this!

>...AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDRENNNN

Damn, Raimi, even aunt May?

>Uncle Ben: All the things you've been thinking about Peter, make me sad.
>Peter: Can’t you understand? I’m tolerant of all races, religions, and sexual orientations.
>Uncle Ben': Peter all the times we talked about racial pride, white nationalism, and purity of blood, all those times I counted on you to have the courage to stand against the rise if cultural Marxism...
>Peter: I can’t live your dreams anymore. I want a life of my own.
>Uncle Ben: You’ve been given a gift Peter, with white skin comes great responsibility. Raise your hand son.
>Peter: No, Uncle Ben. I’m just Peter Parker. I’m White Supremacy Man no more. No more.

My dad cried during this scene.

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate, steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>Captain Bridger an Israeli sub is threatening to fire on Seaquest. Those oven dodgers mean business.

It even runs in the family.

keep goin I'm gonna cum

Uncle "I thoroughly dislike non-whites" Ben

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me.

>I missed the part where the holocaust is my problem, you fucking money hungry kike.

WTF Raimi???

>No, please don't take me to Hell! I can't spend an eternity with faggots and abortionists!

They just can't stop him.

>watch spiderman 2 on theater as a kid
>he gets fired because he didn't deliver orders on time

>watch director's cut recently
>he's fired because he called the manager a sandnigger

WTF Raimi, why do you have to ruin my childhood?

>Uncle Ben: Peter... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's going to be for the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Flash Goldberg, he undoubtedly deserved what happened. But just because you can spray paint a swastika on his garage, doesn't give you the right to get caught. Remember, with antikike crime...comes great danger.
>Peter Parker: Are you afraid that I'm gonna turn into some kind of nigger? Quit worrying about me, okay?! Something's different. I'll figure it out. Quit lecturing me, please!
>Uncle Ben: I don't mean to lecture, and I don't mean to preach. And I know I'm not your the Grand Wizard--
>Peter Parker: Then stop pretending to be!

I saw this with my Grand Wizard, very poignant.

This is a work of art

rly meks u thincc

youtube.com/watch?v=RqbSsKgPqNs

fucking classic

>It's not just the kikes Peter. It's the spics, gooks and porch monkies. Even that nigger friend of yours...

What was the point of that line?

>Did someone lose a couple of black kids and their father?
>Because we found the kids.

Jesus Christ...hit a little too close to home. What was Raimi thinking?

oh fuck

>JEW BY JEW BY JEW
>THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON
jesus christ, tony. really?

>Ah, Dr. Conner's student...he tells me you're brilliant.
>[Peter smiles, flattered]
>He also says you're as lazy as a nigger on Martin Luther King Day.

That one brought down the house, all the Otto Octavius shit is gold.

Jesus christ I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard

>Hey, you two!
>Sieg Heil!

Fucking hell, Raimi.

>Nice outfit, did your husband did for you?
What the hell Raimi?!

>I'm the Human Holocaust
>Jesus kid, if you are going to choose a name of a historical event, at least choose one that was real

>I could gas you like a yid right now.

that one is fake
he wouldn't go that far

Wow it's really like I'm in yesterday's thread. Or the day before. Or the day before that.

>meme
>dip

>THEY SAVE THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIT