CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/22/attack-globalists-hillary-clinton-mega-donor-behind-claims-donald-trump-threat-world-economy/
youtu.be/08vTtu4pmjk?t=223
poal.me/5qutff
teespring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgzmbwRNfmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/22/attack-globalists-hillary-clinton-mega-donor-behind-claims-donald-trump-threat-world-economy/

>

DON'T

youtu.be/08vTtu4pmjk?t=223

Thread theme.

AWWWOOOOooo....

I wish they would stop airing that commercial with those racist native Americans

139 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

What does sitting on the floor of the House accomplish exactly? Aren't they supposed to be there anyways? Don't they "work" there?

AAAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOO

Requesting pics/vid of Juan getting btfo

Been away for a few weeks

Please post the fresh memes

wait guys what the fuck is going on, i haven't been keeping up with things and there's all these people on the floor in congress

are they reenacting the orlando shooting?

Globalists are in FULL FUCKING PANIC MODE.

It's a temper tantrum because the gun regulation act didn't pass, it's not gonna accomplish anything and they do work there, but they're not supposed to be there all day.

poal.me/5qutff

>yfw you noticed Hillary isn't even moving the needle in the polls

Hey guys.

How easy would it be to order Trump merchandise to the UK? I want a MAGA hat and his new shirt.

It's all to cause a disruption.

AWOOOVMENT:
teespring
.com/donald-trump-2016-awooooment#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

SINGAWOOLAH

>Will you consider voting for Hillary
>It depends on what kind of wall I'm up against

poal.me/5qutff

what do you think, burgers?

Jesus Christ, Doug Schoen can't even open his eyes tonight.

comfy red hat checking in. glad to finally be started on hillary.

I swear to god if I ever saw someone sporting that shirt I'd knock their heads off

>will you support hillary in the general election
>it depends what kind of wall I'm up against
What did she mean by this?

USMC for Trump!

>this guy that can't keep his eyes open

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American People) vs Clinton (Special Interest Corruption)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

I said a few nights ago that we are still in the first phase of the campaign. The campaign is on a strict timetable that Manafort created. Lewandowski wasn't able to stay on task and got caught up in all of the daily skirmishes. Manafort will keep Trump on message.

Trump's performance today was better than anyone hoped. He looked far more comfortable infront of the teleprompters than he ever had before. He's a very very quick learner and practices with a teleprompter everyday. He knows that he needs to get more scripted to avoid the mistakes that derailed him for the past month. Lewandowski was against ever using teleprompters.

Manafort will keep Trump on message through this first phase, and Trump instinctively knows branding better than literally anyone in politics. He's bought into Manaforts branding strategy.

I said a few nights ago that the Clinton speech would be about redefining the race, even redefining the political parties. One for the majority of American People, one for special interests. That's exactly what we saw today.

We'll continue seeing it until Phase 2.

Isn't there a time limit on trending twitter topics? Does anyone know what the time limit is? #NoBillNoBreak shouldn't be trending anymore.

DUBBS4DOBBS

>tfw no qt3.14 jewess gf to shill things to you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgzmbwRNfmA

>are they reenacting the orlando shooting?
We can only hope, user.

Well it's supposed to be a protest to unite all the liberal-fascists together to give the government extrajudicial powers but I doubt it will catch on. Something about old Communists sitting on the floor having a slumber party just isn't exciting.

Red Hat represent.

BASED LOU

Yep. She hot. Eric here was getting pretty excited.

Where's trumpeter? You're missing Lisa boothe!

Holy shit, did anyone see that old fuck on Hannity just now? Niggas eyes were literally closed shut. Nervous man

Lisa Boothe is one of my favourite Foxfus.

I never seen so many globalists in a state of chaos in my life. They know their reign is going to end, people are waking up. Normies on you tube and faceberg and waking up. We are at a tipping point lads.

Lou doesn't give a fuck, he'll convert Lou Dobbs Tonight to an hour long Trump infomercial every night if he wants.

WE

Here he is. Guy's so nervous he can't stop blinking. Weird as fuck.

Also it borders on cruel to have a lumpen fuck like him on at the same time as Lisa Boothe.

Holy fuck Lisa Boothe is gorgeous.

This fucking Hillary shill just said that she has nothing going for her and the only way she could win is attacking Trump.

Her campaign is only able to distract people from the issues, keeping Trump's favorables down. She isn't able to win over support on her own.

She wants to keep a lead, deny him momentum, and hope for a late #NeverTrump surge to win key states.

I fucking wish Dobbs was recorded. I was dying earlier and had to lie down, ended up missing Dobbs.

He realizes Hillary Clinton is absolutely boned.

PLEASE

THE MEMES

Is he blinking in Morse Code? Someone might want to check it out.

HAHAH THIS OLD FUCK'S EYES ARE STILL CLOSED

HE IS SO FUCKING NERVOUS

I keep noticing this in the media, NO ONE, even the shilliest of shills, can come up with good points of hers

Trump leads her on all the major issues. All he needs to do is stay on message and stay on the attack and prepare for that first debate to BTFO Clinton.

If we can get 1st Romney debate 2.0 this election, Clinton is OVER.

DELETE THIS!

It offends the Islamic faith, which I practice. Awoo triggers me.

Who else here was watching the lolbertarian Town Hall?

What the fuck is the difference between them and democrats at this point?

>Clinton is great
>open borders
>gun grabbers
>walls are genocide
>shitskins are good

I'm glad that Sup Forums grew the fuck up.

>not camo
Nigger, it still functions after the happening happens and you have to go innawoods.

Forgive the timestamp, I'm too lazy to take another pic.

Doug Schoen is a nervous wreck.

you can't take the poor out of your country that easily

>in car today
>see "Hillary" bumper sticker
>get pissed off because the driver looks gruff
>"oh great another cuck"
>get closer
>"Hillary for prison 2016"
>Trump sticker on the other side
>mfw

Where's TrumpNightlyNews? I have shit to get done.

Holy fuck this guy blinked so much and so awkwardly, he was closing his eyes himself.

MOR

>tfw sat next to a qt jewess with great tits in high school physics
>tfw could've tapped that
>tfw didn't

How's it going military bro?

I have all the hats. The red is just more triggering.

>MoveOn worried that some of Sanders’s supporters may find Trump’s message on trade and the rigged political system compelling

Everyone who isn't already onboard with Trump won't be swayed. The media is calling him Hitler every day and the normies are eating it up. He's down in the polls, out of money, keeps making huge gaffs. How exactly do you think he can win?

There is a special place in hell for this man.

Beautiful. I think we did it lads, we've arrived. Shills both media and CTR alike on suicide watch, I watched at least 5 MSM talking heads have near meltdowns on air today. I'm sure we can expect a big made up headline tomorrow about Trump. Can they manage to hit 0% trust by November?

Jewesses usually have nice big tits. Its only when they get older do they turn to fried eggs.

The guide says its on again at 11eastern. No idea if its tonight's show or not

where were you during the great government chimpout of 2016?

That fucking black guy on the left is like pic related. Jesus Christ.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING

Ah, my Ground Intel Friend.

Where's my other 0204 buddy??

Actually we did desu.

Just bored homie, and hot. haha

>Australian Dream

Who is watching South Park rn? They're making fun of Trump...

You have to go back.

any one listening to these fucking nobillnobreak retards?

ayy lmao

I'm sure it is.

The question is if the half-competent sandnigger that is the only FoxBiz streamer online has it on and tuned to the right station.

Terrorists would just use bombs if they can't buy guns, why can't liberals get this?

The red is the best one if you want to trigger from a high distance.

Who is watching South Park rn? They're making fun of Trump...

Garrison just beat the poop out of Trump

I am

Someone yelled radical Islam to them and they all chimped out

i think the final repeat of the evening is just finishing now, at least on the east coast.

it might be on youtube a little later

I couldn't care less.

This happened to me so many times I know this fucking feel. I always think its a fucking Hillary supporter and it turns out to be a "for prison" shirt. Alex Jones is making some serious cash and he deserves it for such a great catch phrase. It's all going to fund classic Americana anyways.

what's a good non-jewish or liberal movie to watch?

Hannity for the last two minutes.

Then I'm going to try to catch the Dobbs rerun.

>I have all the hats.
Shit son. In all honesty, I want to buy a T-shirt so I might grab a different hat in the same order. Probably red.

>im just jelly fuck off

ANY GOOD MEMES THAT WERE MADE IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS

PLEASE POST THEM

I HAVE 128+ FOLLOWERS ON A WEBSITE YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO AND I WILL SIPHON THE MEMES THERE

Reminder.