Did Trump break the conditioning?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/22/trump-regains-command/

Fortune: “Donald Trump Promised Us A Speech On Hillary Clinton’s Past, And On Wednesday, He Didn’t Disappoint.”

Fox News: “Donald Trump Delivered A Blistering Attack Wednesday On Hillary Clinton’s Record…”

ABC News: Trump “Blasted Hillary Clinton…”

Slate Headline: “Trump’s Speech About Hillary Was Terrifyingly Effective”

NPR News Headline: “Trump Just Gave The Speech Republicans Have Been Waiting 20 Years To Hear”

CNN: “Trump: Clinton Is a ‘World-Class Liar'”

Bloomberg: “A Sharply Critical Speech…”

Los Angeles Times Headline: “Donald Trump Delivers Broadside Against Hillary Clinton: ‘She Gets Rich Making You Poor’”

Tom Llamas @TomLlamasABC
Trump gets standing o after contrasting HRC slogan "I'm with her" w/ his belief "I'm with u, the American people"

Fox News Headline: “Trump Hammers Clinton Foreign Policy Record, Foundation Donations”

The New York Times: Trump “Delivered A Scathing Attack On Hillary Clinton’s Record…”

CBS News: “Donald Trump Delivered A Blistering Rebuke Of Hillary Clinton…”

Katy Tur @KatyTurNBC
Trump hits Clinton slogan "I'm with her" -- His? "I'm with you." Its core of his message: He's repping the voters, she's repping Washington

Time: Trump’s “Attacks Were As Barbed As Ever.”

Mother Jones Headline: “Trump Just Gave His Sharpest Anti-Clinton Speech Yet”

USA Today: “Donald Trump Pulled Few Punches… In His Long-Planned Speech Blasting Hillary Clinton…”

The Week Headline: “Donald Trump Tears Into Hillary Clinton During Attack Speech”

Reuters: “Donald Trump staged a harsh attack on his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton …”

Reddit: /r/politics is shooting up five articles to the top and all the comments are praising Trump's speech and saying how they like him as a candidate.

Everyone is jumping on the Trump train? What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
youtube.com/watch?v=NwT1oSi5jAQ
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-attack-on-clintons-character/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels good to witness

I couldn't believe how devastating that speech was. It was everything we ever wanted a republican to say about the Clintons. I was a tepid Trump supporter before that, just because he was the lesser of two evils. Now I look at Trump as the savior of America.

Donald did nothing special. This is how the media would normally react to any candidate producing such a speech. The real tell on if Trump actually broke through is if this becomes the next major phenomena in the news cycle or if its brushed under the rug.

I've been coming to this board less since the shill infestation and nothing but negative news on Trump. Please be real OP.

The CNN panel afterwards showed how effective it was. They went into deep panic crisis mode.

Anyone have a link to the speech? I definitely want to witness some savagery.

Clinton supporters don't give a fuck what Trump says.

Took a while for bernouts to figure they out

Yea, they were panicking to defend Clinton. I laughed when one guy had to admit that Hillary voted for Iraq and that war got thousands killed and therefore Trump was "technically" correct.

Fucking media scum.

every time he reads from the teleprompter they say the same.

"this is it goys, trump be presidential now, this is it goys trump be pleasing the gop"

I'll give em 3 days before he fucks up again I am honestly sick of how much the media shills for this clown

Clinton supporters don't give a fuck she's one of the dirtiest politicians in the Establishment

the only hope is to convince Berniebros that the warhawk neocon Hillary is 6000000% more likely to start World War 3 and break them out of Shillary's propaganda that Trump = WW3!!!!!!

Youtube link to the speech please, I missed it.

link? rather watch trump then these fags
youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E

Kek every time I see someone shilling for hillary the photos get younger and younger. Waiting for the ultra sounds.

Anyone wanna place bets on whether Shillary very quietly stops using the "I'm with her" slogan?

I'm a Democrat who simply cannot bring myself to vote for Hillary. I can't believe so many are willing to hold their nose and vote for such a horrible human being. Her endless lies have me convinced she will never be honest with the American people. Once I found out she accepted all that money from the bamks and from Saudi Arabia there isno way I can support her. I think 4 years of Trump will teach the Democratic party that we deserve better than Hillary.

she will be the greatest world leader of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

#ImWithSperm

Anybody have a link?

wheres the speech, i want to hear it

Great timing from me... ha

Thank you.

Trump is literally a liberal Democrat from the 1980s, he supports the working class and gay rights and shit.

Hillary is all around just a fucking con artist, she's supported whatever position whenever it was convenient.

I don't think it's even a real choice for people who know what the Democrats used to actually stand for and the people now who say "LOL I WAS ALWAYS FOR THE GAYS EVEN WHEN I PUBLICLY AGREED WITH MY REVEREND THAT THEY SHOULD ALL BE CASTRATED".

The Democratic party is dead as an organization, Trump is forcing the Republicans to encompass both the right and the left of the spectrum like what happened under FDR in the 1930s. The Democrats, like the Republicans, will end up being an out of touch party of the upper middle class that exists largely to hate poor people.

If the Cold War never happened the Republicans would have gone extinct.

surely Warren will fix this by calling Trump a meanie again on twitter

confirmed happening

confirmed landslide

they're hoping HRC responds. She hasn't given a press conference in 200 days

God I hope so.

Maybe you've been sleeping for 60 years but thats your fucking voterbase

she doesn't have to.
in 3 days tops, screen cap, trump will say some stupid shit and this whole trump shill facade will fall apart.

this is literally the trump bust and boom cycle.

admit it already, the guy can't keep his shit together

because you can always trust the (((media)))

I don't think so. From now on, it's teleprompter Trump, and he will be on message, and on the attack.

Do you think he really loves this country? I'm emotional just thinking about someone who actually care about this place.

she's deliberately avoiding talking to the press because of the current investigation into her by the FBI.

The press have actually started to joke about how she ignores them

it's the notice me, senpai syndrome

Trump is losing ground, so the media want to stir things up again.

>From now on, it's teleprompter

even worst, this teleprompter shit makes em seem un authentic and un natural the guy's biggest appeal is his natural bombast.

I didn't eat a single word he read today
plus his biggest fuck ups are when he is away from the audience.

The media love Trump because he brings the ratings which brings in the money. Trump will win the presidency.

bullshit, he goes off prompter constantly to inject human and naturalist syntax

the media hate Trump, they want their candidate to fire back
WashPo tried to mandate a blackout on Trump news

this tbqh

did you listen to his Orlando speech?
He really cares about Americans, user

Canada gets it.

trump isn't bringing the mad ratings anymore, they need controversy and if Clinton doesn't give it to them she can cruise to the finish line.

if I was her i would follow the lewandowski strategy and just let trump be trump

keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep

He literally paraphrased from a book that has been not only thoroughly debunked but also widely read.

There was literally nothing in his speech that made me raise an eyebrow.

Christ, I hope Putin is feeding him the hacked files from Clinton Foundation and DNC because he needs a smoking gun to rattle her, not some Alex Jones type shit.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE GOYS!

Can you shills start posting teens and shit like this for your bait image? At least make it interesting to the rest of us, I promise to give you an occasional (you)

Is literally the new like, whatever?

Vice is the increasing nervous man today

>flag
Checks out. I know for a fact 90% of the stuff about paid speeches and the Clinton foundation is absolutely true

r u kidding me?

meanwhile Trump isn't afraid to do phone interviews almost daily. the difference between having balls and having a vagina.

Everybody was wavering, but just remember what we've been saying for months.

HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HER

Scott Adams is shilling at an all time high

just watched the speech and I am impressed, it seems he has shifted gears into what he must sound like at executive board meetings, 100% business professionalism.

rare

Literally
whatever
oh my gawwwd
and the condescending "...yeeeeah"
are all still alive and kicking.

wherecan we watchh??

disregard

He did and does though. I know its weird after Obama.

Deer Meesa Drumpf. youtube.com/watch?v=NwT1oSi5jAQ

I'm 40 years old with two teenage daughters. Sadly, solemnly, and silently I gave my country up for dead a decade ago. This man loves the USA. I can't remember the last time I was proud of this country. Probably the early 90s. I feel a bit of the fire come back when I hear him speak. I feel it when I see flags of other countries on here hoping he wins.

Isn't it amazing, that Trump can inspire those in other countries to want to make America great again?

I've supported Trump for a while now, but he is gonna lose the general. It's not gonna be close. Also, Hillary is catching up with Trump in Texas, Georgia, and many other 'safe red' states. It's over, guys. It's sad to say, but America is going to change dramatically in the next eight years. I'm seriously thinking of moving before shit hits the fan.

To be fair, she was only half as crazy at that point.

Trump is Eisenhowering the GOP by slowly cracking all of the factions' rigid lines.

I think that, at the end of the day, Western nations at the least really do wish that we all do well. It's the same reason why you see so many Americans cheering on the Brexit; despite our petty bickering, at the end of the day we stand as brothers.

>get money out of elections
>trump doesn't have enough money to run

Fuck off you dirty kike.

Will she debate him?
the shills on here are saying she'll just stay quiet and let him hang himself

Thanks for the flag, mon.

yes, I'm cheering the Brexit too. I hope they make it.

Literally pic related

He brought us all back from the edge. All bantz aside, we deeply feel the pain of our European brothers. For most of us, it's our ancestors home.

I'm at work and on phone. Is there a transcript?

i want him dead actually.

what i found particularly interesting is he was reaching out to the disenfranchised Bernie supporters.

trump/bernie 2016?

something feels so wrong and so right aboit this idea

Fuck off, Muhammad.

There's no way she can reasonably avoid debating him. Turning down a presidential debate would be the most ludicrous and bizarre thing to happen in a presidential election, and Trump could go after her for being a coward, low energy, dishonest, etc. Can you imagine? 'She won't even deal with me, how is she going to deal with Putin?'

Apparently the US is the most pro-Brexit nation polled in one source, with 80% of us wanting Britain to leave.

You need a well written and planned speech if you want to take down a harpy like hillary

as long as he doesnt go ful if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-okie dokie its not even that bad

I want YOU dead, but unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet.

Please, an hero today and do the world a favor. One less faggy democrat is exactly what the world needs.

Can she debate from Jail?
I'm thinking Eugene Debs campaigned from his cell

Apart from the anti-establishment stuff le free shit man has opposing ideas with Trump

nah, its too fun seeing trump niggers squirm when their hugbox is breached.

Oh you

I could believe it, it gets our freedom boner rock hard.

Actually, they also see eye-to-eye on trade and non-interventionism.

It's not even self serving for me to want it to happen. I know it weakens the EU, and that (might?) be better for America in the long run, but I don't care about that. I genuinely want Britain to rise again and thrive. I really want them to do well.

The big thing is that Britain's going through with the EU what we went through with Britain in the 1750's to 1770's

Democratic representation problems, deaf ears when asking for a change, an tyranny being established, etc.

>The denial and downright ignoring of Trump as the best candidate for POTUS is finally over.

Good to read all those headlines, the cunt has been unmasked. She is now naked, sorry for that mental image.

Go bang a ladyboy, you'll feel better

Exactly. We love the parallels, and the Revolution is easily the most well-known part of history in the US.

> 1 post by this ID

leave false flagger
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-attack-on-clintons-character/

heh

>Politifact: PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE! PANTS ON FIRE!

opposition and different ideas breed innovation and comprehensive compromise. an echochamber is the last thing you want in politics.

>factcheck.org

>jerking his own theories off

Scott plz

>yfw Trump loses

>America really does go to absolute shit under Hillary

>America's first female president also goes down as the worst

>Women lay down on their feet finally accepting that they're not fit for leadership roles

>America makes Itself great again, without Trump, but in his image

Book it

>hugbox

People agreeing with each other in a community=/=hugbox

A hugbox is where people get banned for posting opposite opinions

Being the minority in a place but being allowed to have your own opinion just means it's a community that mostly attracts a specific type of person