Am i dirty if i shower every 2 days?

Am i dirty if i shower every 2 days?

When did the "shower every day" meme begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X61DJTWjVX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People get sweaty from one day usually. Why not just shower once a day? Shortage of water in the UK?

Pretty disgusting desu

I shower every day but only use soap every second day.

Literally and i mean literally only fat people have sweat problems. Unless you're a gym junkie that goes every day you should never sweat, especially in the shitty gloomy UK weather.

I just shower whenever I begin to feel disgusting.

I shower twice a day. Showering anything less than once a day is filthy

I shower twice a day, three times on gym days.
Americlean

Reminder using shampoo on your hair every day is bad and makes your hair greasy.

>I shower twice a day
Why? The one before sleep is the only time you should shower. You're fucking up your skin otherwise.

I shower in the morning and I shower after the gym

>You're fucking up your skin otherwise
lol wrong

here's a good video for all you filthy autists that doesn't know anything about skincare

youtube.com/watch?v=X61DJTWjVX0

You go gym every day or something?

I get sweaty quite often tbqh

I bet you are still a virgin, you disgusting little shit.

youre always sweating. sometimes its just not that much and you dont notice but everyday your body transpires. thats why when i travel to yurop you all smell weird. take a fucking shower.

I had a threesome in college 2bh

>tfw shower with cold water 2 times a day and pay 10$/month for it

>“Overwashing causes 'defatting' of the skin – getting rid of the natural body oils we produce to protect the skin cells. This can cause actual damage making them more permeable to bacteria or viruses, precipitating itchy skin, dryness, flakiness and worsening conditions like eczema.”

I shower twice a week and never heard anyone complain, I have some pretty damn honest friends too.

I rarely sweat and sit at my pc the entire day though.

i am lazy and sometimes take shower rarer than once per day too... but desu my hair looks significantly better if i take shower every day, much more fluffy

buy a water heater, lol

That's if you're using shower gel you filthy aspie

You only user shower gel once a day, schampoo once a week

Shampoo once a week? How the fuck should this even work?

poor fag, get out of your mother's dacha

I found it weird that a lot of people showered everyday, but found out most just rinse.
Don't get why call it a shower if they aren't washing with soap etc

i dont get sweaty every day, what kind of person gets sweaty without doing any sport ?

I unironically shower weekly. I haven't showered for 9 days. But I still smell nice.

Most normal people either do cardio or lift weights every weight.

You don't sweat in summer just moving around?

if im driving for a long time in a hot day yes otherwise no