Is this the most underrated show in existence?

"I'm a survivor, we're a dying breed."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM
youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=GYdJONxjTW0
youtube.com/watch?v=fREu-HCIEEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM

layers upon layers upon layers
PFFR's best work.

Reddit: The Show

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

Xavier is deep
youtube.com/watch?v=GYdJONxjTW0

Wonder Showmen was better

>youtube.com/watch?v=fREu-HCIEEg

>Are you so dumb you even answer rhetorical questions?
>I don't know, are you?

bump

It's the most elaborate shitpost of all time

>The pride I feel for finally fingering my father's killer is dampened only by the fact that I promised to kill my father's killer. I fingered myself. To death.

Top ten show for sure. Anyone know how to get a hard copy in case they ever come down from free platforms?

>David "literally every republican is a sociopath" ((((Cross))))

It's so clever that it's like anything that's being said is done for the sake of being clever. Not to mention, I feel the voice sounds too Saturday cartoonish to me. If the voice was a little bit less overt in it's intonation, not deadpan but just a little less breathy and modulating every sentence forcefully it would've hit your brain with a bit more sharpness. I don't think it's underrated. I think it's incredibly unique and was shown to such a small audience that hardly anyone saw it (I doubt most people have even heard of it). Still more, it's a little bit too smart for it's own good because everything around it seems to serve only for the material itself. The polygonistic video game medium, doesn't add nor take away to it's uniqueness. A little more effort towards an overall story and in-universe would've been welcomed.

>If the voice was a little bit less overt in it's intonation, not deadpan but just a little less breathy and modulating every sentence forcefully it would've hit your brain with a bit more sharpness

...and you sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I ever heard

You're overstating it a bit. I concur with most of what you said but desu the entire show seems like it spawned from a crazy acid trip instead of just pure creative spontaneity. Not anything wrong with that but something like "clever for the sake of being clever" doesn't make sense in that context.

>Not anything wrong with that but something like "clever for the sake of being clever" doesn't make sense in that context.

There's not a lot to strip away from an 11-12 minute show where a majority of the dialogue is clever remarks and wordplay. So it just feels like the intent of the show is really as a vehicle for someone's comedy (it reminds me of David Wright). I guess to me it felt like most of the effort behind the show was the material and not the delivery or any kind of story, etc. If they had gone just a few steps further, it might've been more than just paradoxes and witticisms. But I think the material was so good with such a limited amount of time and budget you can only do so much more.

it seems designed to appeal to the aspies who have no friends and instead substitute catch-phrases from the show. if they say something they saw on this and someone else replies with another random phrase from the show they bounce up and down in their seats, making hooting noises, and believe that this is what having friends is like.

The jokes per second of this show is impressive regardless of if you enjoy it

Can't you just order the DVD off Amazon?

is this what it looks like when a sub-100 IQ projects?

>Amazon
>not eBay
but muh cellophane wrapping! muh holographic security sticker!

that's just a leetle lake humor

that's Monty Python actually. they substitute quoting to death the entire movies and skits for personalities