ISIS and Israel

If ISIS despises westernization soo much, why haven't we seen any ISIS attacks in Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-n8lHZGYc5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ISIS is made by jews you bluepilled idiot.

My guess is fear, right now ISIS knows that Israel has no reason to go all out in attacking them and is probably going to let them destablize Syria like its in its interest to

But if ISIS starts messing with Israel you can bet the Israel Army and international Jewery will go all out and bring ISIS to an end

You don't bite the hand that feeds you, even ISIS knows that

>ID
>usa
Nice

Why don't terrorists go after East Asians? They have similarly degenerate pop music scenes like OP's .gif.

1. It's hard as shit for Muslims to enter Israel plus Palestinians are occupied so they can't just walk into Israel.

2. What little territory they have on the Israeli border if they tried to attack would get BTFO.

Don't bite the hand that funds you

Without Isreal the muslims and can't deflect the blame on jews.

Because theyre already losing.

What if anything can we do in the western world to be more like Israel?

What front would they use?

Excuse me mr Assad do you mind if we cut through your stronghold?

Hi mr Palestine sorry about being at war and killing your allies and making your backers throw away their bank roll you mind if we park here for a minute?

How about egypt or the party nation Jordan?

Because the Jews would nuke ISIS.

We must procreate with Asian women

What about Dubai and the rest of the UAE?

This will tell you all you need to know OP

youtu.be/-n8lHZGYc5Y

/Thread

Hey sorry about killing 15 of your boys in Sinai you mind if we post up on this strategically terrible dmz for a bit?

Hey Jordan I know your policy of keeping a low profile has brought relative peace and is giving you some legitimacy as a wise investment and finally have warm relations with the only nucular power in the area who has shown they will gladly strike threatened areas but we would love it if you gave all that up, rolled the dice and let us get you embroiled in a situation that could tear your country apart

This only provides me with whats on the surface. I need more

>Hmmmm ISIS has never attacked Israel.
>ISIS currently occupies 0.0000000 square feet of Israeli land

because isis is funded by the US and ZOG

...so this is Kpop?

This might help you senpai

There's very little of them there and they stands out like a sore thumb. EU and US sticks out cause of massive amounts of immigration.

>What if anything can we do in the western world to be more like Israel?

Allow zero Muslim immigration for the entire history of our country. (zero non-Christian immigration)

But Israel is smart, and we are stupid, so we don't do that.

muh dik

/kpg/ ww@?

>But Israel is smart, and we are stupid, so we don't do that.
Is it that israels women support the no mudslime rule and the western world fails to do just that?
Could it really be that simple?
Somebody tell us about israeli women and their stance on refugees and immigration

are asian women superior in every way?

sauce?

Yeah I don't know user. I guess ISraeli women are satisfied with their men, while our women want to be raped by Achmed (so they vote for ISIS in-migration forever)

why would you get your strong-arm to break your own house silly?

yes, they only produce ubermenschen

Of all the things I've seen on Sup Forums, this one actually turned my stomach