Season 1 was garbage

>season 1 was garbage
>season 2 was kino
Wtf? What happened? New director?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They stopped playing it safe and went full Übermensch.

Just curious, why is Kido considered the best character?

Is that really the reason?

No. Its caused S1 didnt know what it was.

S2 is a spy show.

yes, they let people make their own minds about both sides. They tarred them heavily in series 1, especially the Riech, but in this they just present an idyllic America under the Riech, and an oppressive system under the Pons, and make you consider in relation to the real cold war.

Hitler is the good guy in his season I'm not sur show they got it made

Why does the book Lady Liberty is holding still say July 4th? Shouldn't they change it?

Wow you must be mentally handicap or something if you think the show portrays the Nazi regime as good. I don't get why Sup Forumsbeards can't do even basic subtlety.

What do you think life would be like for your average Sup Forums poster in the Greater Reich?

Is S1 really that bad?

Well for starters, we wouldn't have to see any more of these garbage posts from niggers or nigger-lovers like yourself

>Regime run by a sphyllis-ridden tyrant and his sychophant minions fighting over scraps of power
>Massive corruption
>Innocent people being murdered for no reason
>Mass censorship
>Everybody lives in fear, even SS underlings
>Christianity (which neo-nazis usually shill) is banned
>Threat of imminent nuclear war
>"Guyz what a paradise there are like swaztikas everywhere"

>not Obergruppenfuhrer Smith

dinners ready user. Go cry to mummy about the bullies on the internet

I love how Sup Forumsbeards shill a show directed by a left-wing Jew as redpilled. It reminds me of supporting an unapologetic zionist with jewish relatives as president.

>ywn have a MITHC thread without poltards derailing it

make your case at least, user

>decorated war hero patriot and fellow patriots trying to right the wrongs done to their people
>eliminated the corruption of the jew controlled national bank
>outlawed weimer republic jew propaganda that poisoned the minds of the german people
>only jews and retards lived in fear
>christianity was never outlawed
>nukes weren't even known to exist until after germany surrendered
>"oy gevalt, the goyim broke free of our shackles, shut it down!"

He went a little too far in stating that Hitler is presented as the good guy, but there's enough nuance both in the depiction of those loyal to the Reich and those acting against it that a case can be made for either. And that alone indicates a massive departure from how Nazis have been depicted in television and film.

Reddit filth get go, this is not a safe space for you

I just want to discuss a television show on the television and film board user

It's not that both sides are presented equally, it's showing the "banality of evil", i.e. normal people were part of a gigantic cog of repression. This concept has been written about extensively both in Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia.

THAT'S the message here, how normal people adjust to these regimes. That just as IRL, your nazi executioners weren't cackling supervillains but seemingly normal members of society with families.

There's no secret redpill which is why Sup Forums derailing every thread on it is annoying.

you are correct, Kidos pretty great too though, I want a whole ep where they just hang out and talk shit

All this autistic garbage is cringe, rope yourself neckbeard.

I bet the Jew writing this series is really churning out the Nazism though.

>niggers
>jews
>homos
>gypsies
>innocent

how could you possibly derail a thread about a show where the Nazi's are easily the most interesting characters, whats their to debate? which empire works best?

They repeat over and over that bibles are outlawed in both Japanese and German territories. You just can't pay attention apparently.

The rest of this is just aspergers. You would definitely live in fear for being a retard

settle down you stupid kike. your kind is getting ready for another expulsion

"interesting character" is different from "OMG WHAT A PARADISE I WANT TO LIVE THERE NAZIS ARE HEROES"

Nazi's are the biggest homos in existence. Look up the private life of Goebbels

no pay attention fuckwit, their not banned their just not approved either, its poor form to own or sell bibles, your looked down on and would probably be their first to get rounded up, its a weakness and considered pathetic and lazy to believe in a higher power in in Reich

lmao yeah the Jews are real scared

You should live in fear of your insulin costing more as soon as Obamacare gets axed.

lol, so argue back pussy, it seems pretty great for the average citizen tbqh

Said it's illegal to own or sell a bible in German/Japanese territory.

It's not illegal to own them in neutral territory, it is illegal to sell them however

It's a reference to how IRL the Nazi's persecuted the catholic church quite a bit.

did they changed the magic ending with shang tsung going through a portal?

as a brit, this guy is my hero

I bet it's great living in a tyrannical dictatorship. Move to Iran if you love them so much faggot.

I mean YOU neckbeards would be forced to work for once. That surely terrifies you.

No, you want to metapost about people who disagree with you.

>THAT'S the message here
Well I'm sure glad you're here to tell us exactly what they meant by this. What do you have to say about the homicidal tendencies of some of the resistance fighters?

thats the corruption angle, or ya know bullshit merican propaganda, take your pick, its like how the breeding houses were known as 'cat houses' e.g. brothels, turns out that's wrong they really were closely controlled hospitals, and the rumors of high class whorehouses is just that, nothing but bullshit rumors.

Yes because you are suppose to pledge absolute allegiance to the fuhrer not to some imaginary fellow in the sky

ah so you can only sperg? cool please don't talk to me again, ya triggered kike

>iran
>tyrannical

Try north Korea senpai

DEEPLY IRRESPONSIBLE TELEVISION

>Sam Hyde
>Nazi
Kek you faggots are so desperate

I mean are you going to argue that the Jew directing this series is a Nazi? Is that your argument? Or that he's somehow subconsciously channeling your redpilled paradise of repression and censorship?

As for the resistance, IRL Partisans were often murderous as well so I don't get your point.

he's everyone's hero you could even say he's /OurHero/

it would be so good

>NEETS forced to work
>niggers forced to leave
>women forced to breed

And yet Sup Forumsbeards constantly flip out whenever they feel christianity has been insulted

let Israel destroy Palestine desu

Best character, right behind Based Kido, who is truly, /OurHero/

>pol
>caring about a dead kike

try again

>>Christianity (which neo-nazis usually shill) is banned
you're thinking of the KKK (protestants)

neo nazis don't shill some dead kike's religion...

What I want to know is where the fuck are the Italians? what happened with Mussolini? have they said anything about this yet?

Make me, neckbeard. Your life is worthless and nobody will miss you when you pull the trigger.

That fucking scene where Smith's son surrenders himself.

KKK must be huge on this board then, because all the """white nationalists"""" are always crying about Christianity being oppressed

Nothing on Italians yet. Probably part of the Reich on some way. Either annexed completely or a puppet state like the American Reich

KKK isn't huge anywhere, since FBI agents don't count as klansmen

Hitler was 1/8 Jewish and would be killed by his own racial laws

lol, sperg on little kike sperg on

In the book they own the Balkans & North Africa but are the sick man of the Axis

I'm worried about season 3 lads, I enjoyed trade minister's wacky adventure but I'm gonna be pissed if they go full sci-fi.

Honestly just drop the sci-fi shit or keep it at a minimum. The political thriller aspect with the Japs and Germans is far more interesting.

Of course he's not a Nazi. I just think it's significant that he doesn't present the resistance as angelic liberators or the Nazi brass as entirely wicked. And I think it's a mistake and a reduction to say that all we can really glean from the show is a boring old re-telling of "good people can do evil things".

The show is nothing like the book. It is very loosely based on the book

Nice try JIDF, I can see through your lies

ah thanks, makes sense

annexed completely according to the maps when they're plotting the nuke invasion of Japan

>You should live in fear of your insulin costing more as soon as Obamacare gets axed.

maybe I could afford it, if Obama wasn't giving Israel $7 BILLION a year?....

(you)

Well Trump surely won't fix that, neckbeard. He loves Israel while Obama hated it. Have you been paying attention to their fight at the UN?

Its possible that they have some semblance of independence like the American and British reichs

How is this level of autism even allowed

>tfw kido was ready to sudoku for the greater good

anyone got a good shot of those maps?

ignore, hide, filter.

no reason to keep giving out (you)s

Because you're a cuck

>He loves Israel while Obama hated it.

Yes, Obama hates Israel so much, he just gave them an _additional_ $3.8 BILLION per year on top of the $3+ BILLION they've already been getting for decades now....

speak for yourself edgelord

and Smith was willing to let his whole family die and himself just on the chance he might expose a traitor

this is the real argument

Kido or Smith?

who is more Based?

>mfw I realised hausman was supposed to be speer but they didn't want to make the real life "good nazi" into a villain

>autism
>on Sup Forums
It's like jumping into a lake and wondering why you're wet.

The show accurately captures the central point of the book.

As the point of the book is the "American dream" was created by the people who would've built the world reich had germany come out on top in WWII. Then the series just goes into more detail.

Of course since Engima wasn't declassified till a couple decades after man in the high castle was written, man in the high castle falls into the 70 odd year old fallacy that nuclear weapon development is what won WWII, rather than the allied powers knowing the exact position and composition of every single iota of the axis military.

This series would be much more interesting if it was about a world where Germany didn't violate the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and USSR/Germany remained tacit allies.

Replaced Japanese with Soviets. Makes the impending conflict all the more epic and you can contrast the horrors of both fascism and communism.

Smith. He's playing chess while kido is playing mahjong.

Smith would never have let a family get gassed by accident.

Alright, I'm seeing some very good points being raised here. HOWEVER...

Where are all the waifus?

lie fabricated to de-legitimize him, just like the rumor about his micro penis

H E L E N
E
L
E
N

It's not additional, it's $3.8 billion a year

And atm Obama is being slammed by Trump for allowing an anti-Israel resolution to pass at the UN. It's not even up for argument that this is happening, so take it as you will.

Both are true. It's hilarious how you dismiss anything triggering as "muh lies" though.

>show doesn't have any waifus
>it's a great show

what did i mean by this?

Obama hates zionists (and lightweight all jews), yeah

Dude, trump's marketers have him saying literally everything at the same time.

>the series would be better if it was yet another cold war show

go back to the 80s

>not based JOOOH-REEE-ANNA KUHHH-RAIIIN

How is Nazi's vs Soviets Cold War cuck

>triggering
>muh

You're dumb, and there's no actual evidence for either of those claims.

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

>DNA is a Jewish conspiracy

I love how your rebuttal to all evidence is "it's a conspiracy"

>muh proofs
Not an argument