How do I deal with being in the closet and hating the fact that I'm strongly attracted to men...

How do I deal with being in the closet and hating the fact that I'm strongly attracted to men? I hate myself for being gay, I think it's unmanly and degenerate. No one really respects homosexuals. I just hate how much I am attracted to cocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCK00zNXLhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.

Gay acceptence has never been higher.

Our goal needs to be to keep trannies from ruining it all by making people sick of the gays.

Homosexuality is better if you just embrace it

You will be subject to disrespect and abuse in life.

But dude, there's cock! Are you virgin or something?

like cock all you want, just dont be a fucking faggot about it.

Being gay really isn't that big of a deal. Don't listen to the edgelords on Sup Forums. Globalism is the real problem, all that gay/tranny stuff is just a distraction.

buy rope from home depot and learn how to make a noose from youtube videos.

this, OP. just be yourself and don't be an idiot

>Praising Kek
>Posting the Frog

I implore you to read the Bible, especially the book of Revelations.

Revelation 16:13
"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

The Frog is an unclean spirit of the evil ones.

Just don't have sex. It's not like you're going to have a family either way unless you get a girl to like you.

>unmanly
Only if you choose to be a fucking twink.

>OP is quite literally a faggot

Just embrace it and suck cocks

who needs jesus when you have kek

Just don't act on it, if you haven't already. Having an attraction and acting on your feelings are two
different worlds.

See Milo Yiannopoulos.

You can handle a few cocks as long as you aren't an effeminate faggot.

Milo is a raging faggot

He literally never stops sucking cocks

>250 mg test-e per week
>lift heavy weigths, but don't mire other men in the gym, you're not ready for the "no homo" culture.
>cut your hair short, grow a beard and stop acting gay
>Stop watching gay shit

There, I just cured your faggotry. Eventually you might even start liking pussy.

Wow OP, truly you must be the only person to ever feel this way.

Go be gay.

Stop being such a faggot about it.

If you are a Christian be celibate

Well there was one gay faggot who couldn't deal with it, he was in Orlando and he sh...

Uhh, never mind. Go kill yourself. (But only yourself). Also stop browsing Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't for you. YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT! FUCK OFF! WE HATE YOU! FUCK OFF FAGGOT!

This isn't your blog and you are a disinfo agent

Talk about Trump being who we need, and be gay. Support Milo and help his cause. Help use the left's bullshit against them. This is not a curse, it's a blessing. Help Trump.

Not many I respect more than a gay man supporting Trump.

Why would anyone gay do that? Total Uncle Tom material. Which OP seems to be.

Being gay isn't that bad as long as you stay away from the degenerate BS (alcohol, being a slut, partying all the time, etc.) The shittiest part about it is finding other red pilled gays.

This. If you're not some effeminate, lisping faggot, then you're fine. Be a badass man who just happens to like dicks. The kind of gay dude who fucks other dudes because "chicks are for faggots."

If you're redpilled and gay, but not a faggot, you're fine.

Im sorry is there some other kind?

>Total Uncle Tom material.
>citation needed
Trump is for arming gays.

The left is for ending gay parades when they offend muslims.

Literally no one outside of Sup Forums cares if you are gay.

Just fuck traps. Nothing gay about traps.

Go fuck a dude and stop being a faggot about it

I know but it's better than being alone or with some women you don't love.

>Nothing gay about traps

Just one problem with that

I recommend killing yourself

Nothing wrong with being gay just don't be a faggot.

LGB is fine, T+ is degenerate.

kek

>The degenerated western society doesn't care if you're gay

Fixed. Any place in the world where traditions still have some value despises gays.

M8, being gay doesn't mean you have to act a certain way, vote a certain way, or think a certain way, beyond liking cock anyhow.
Go ahead and find yourself a fag partner and live your life, just don't let being gay be some core part of your identity, that's the real degeneracy of it. You're you, you just prefer cocks just like you prefer a type of food.
So, as long as you don't become a flaming retard, you're fine.
Also, if you're white, you should still reproduce and when you do, try to get female figures around as well. Women think differently and children need to be exposed to that to develop fully for society.

This. Nobody ever died from not having sex.

I think tumblr and youtube faggots are raiding us back because of yesterday.

I refuse to believe we have that many fag-enablers here.

Senator Graham, I know it's you. You don't need to use a proxy.

It's ok. You can come out of the closet.

This. Just be discreet like normal people. If you're going to pride rallies and running around with your dick out in front of little kids, then there's a problem and you should promptly kill yourself. Gay = ok. Flamboyancy = degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCK00zNXLhc

Dubs decides destiny

Pray to God

If it doesn't work, pray harder.

The alternative is eternity in Hell, you don't want that.

Unbeliever@!@!@!

You're a retard.

Get a woman with no sex drive who just wants a stable life and kids. She won't mind that you gargle marbles on the weekend.

You do realize that most married women don't have sex with their husbands. You don't have anything to worry about. Have a family. Be successful. Then go get your boy cave destroyed.

One of my best friends is gay. He's gay, but not a faggot. There is a difference. He passes for straight in normal circumstances because he doesn't act like a faggot.

He's a great friend because while me and my other buddies prefer getting takeout pizza and shit for dinner, sometimes he'll invite us over for a roast or some other fancy dinner because he's good at cooking. And his apartment is always a great place for get together because he always has cool board games and a clean as fuck apartment. Normal gay dudes are awesome and everyone should have at least one as a friend.

Be gay, who cares.

Just dont whine about shit like a faggot.

Just accept that you're a fucking faggot and then enjoy watching all the libshits brains melt when you say you're gay and conservative.

Also on a more serious note, you need jesus

Nobody is attracted to cocks, they don't look good.

Just live the life a straight man would. Have kids. Find a gay lover on the side if you can't handle not sucking cock ever

Fourth post best post

Is it really that hard to love user?

My gf finds vaginas disgusting and i agree
Fucking alien shit

Kike shills

Read Jack Donovan. Quit being a fucking faggot.

I did this, and life is great.

It's okay to be gay, just don't be a faggot about it. Also if you do end up embracing it please consider getting a surrogate mother and having a child, no man is complete without the experience of fatherhood . Or you can repress it and try to live normally until the call of tinder becomes to great and your wife finds out and fucks you in court for all you got, its your choice user

Its ok to be gay as long as your not flaming like bruno levels.

oh and twinks are cute

There's a fucking lot wrong with being gay but as long as OP doesn't act like a massive preening and posturing flamboyant fucking faggot no one will grill him for it. Just be a hetero man who happens to enjoy dicks, no one will fucking care. Also helps if you're a useful member of society but then that's the case for all of us.

Feel free to kill yourself anytime.

I tired to think about how a man could be attracted to men and I couldn't figure it out

I can see if you are attracted to girls and men, then you're just a whore, but exclusively men? It makes no damn sense

Mexican intellectual

you're always welcome to suck my dick and swallow my nut

As long as you don't go parading around in the streets in leather underwear with a 10 yo boy holding you on a leash, you're fine. I know gays who you'd think we're 100% straight unless they told you. Be one of those, not the degenerates you see on TV all the time.

See a GP, get referred to a psychiatrist.

Not because being gay is a mental disorder.

But because having a major conflict between aspects of yourself to the point of causing problems in your life IS a mental disorder.

Either your thinking or your sex drive needs to win out and you need to be happy with the result.

A good shrink will help you get to that point.

do u like vajeen 2

Follow the Greeks and Romans faggot. You can be a masculine faggot just don't be annoying about it and it will be fine.

>Be me
>Like dicks but not manly features
>Guess that's why I'm into traps

If you really hate it, then celibacy is always an option. Just look at Lindsey Graham!

honestly, who gives a fuck if you're gay or bi. just don't be a little fairy boy faggot about it, and don't crossdress. it's quite possible, i know a gay dude who is based.

trannies have gender identity problems, not sexuality issues, and tbqh don't belong lumped in with "LGB" category. they are mentally ill degenerates

there are normal gays who u can't even tell r gay. go forth and smoke cock

kek only gives you dubs son

Nobody cares for your bronze age fantasy LARPing. Go be a wizard in the woods or shit.

This thread is much less stupid and biggoted than I expected.
Just be gay user? But don't be a "flamboyant demisexual trans" and it will be okay.
I'm a "normal" gay and nobody cares.

dis

>all these fag enablers

I use to think the same way until my good friend turned out to be a gay. Vast majority like everyone else are decent people.