Well, Sup Forums? Why do you idolize a bunch of guys in their early 20's playing a children's game so much?

Well, Sup Forums? Why do you idolize a bunch of guys in their early 20's playing a children's game so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d-XmZRgshY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do not. I just like watching games.

i root for the team not the players

hmm

my favorite player is older than me

protestants are pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=0d-XmZRgshY

>sportsball

kek how did this bait work? they're clearly harassing opposing players

people like college sports

they dont like amature sports

case one

UFL = dead
XFL = dead
USFL = dead

Bama? popular

Notre Dame? USC? Penn State? the list goes on

most people are fans of their school

100% chance that photo was taken in Florida

Those pictures aren't what he's saying they are. I understand lots of people still do almost worship athletes, but that's dumb college kids trying to mess with the players on the opponents teams as they're inbounding the ball.

But athletes have always been admired in society, better than people going crazy over actors

le sportsball xd

>steroid users
>wife beaters
>drug dealers
>flat earthers
>drug abusers

how about don't idolize either and don't pretend that following a celeb on twitter is the same as wearing a shirt with another man's name on your back and spending hundreds of dollars on tickets/merchandise/memorabilia?

You're you're own man. Don't be a fucking billboard for billionaire's sports team or some 80 IQ athlete who will wind up bankrupt after 3 years of retirement.

This. If he's a """journalist""" then he learned this tactic in Introductory Clickbait Studies.

>It's okay, I only root for the cartoon logo of a billionaire's business! And if you don't buy the jerseys, the flags, and the tickets, then ya ain't a real fan!!!!

harvey wasn't enough.

>go in apehoop and Negro Felon League threads
>its filled with BLACKED posting
don't even need to think about it

It's not a journalist, it's some dude with 200 followers. OP just wanted people to look at his twitter

Why did you post your tweet?

How is it any different from actors, musicians, writers? Sometimes even with fictional characters, i bet that guys is huge GOT fan or something like that. Idolizing any celebrity is dumb this has nothing to do with sports.

i'm not a costumer tho la

It looks like theyre trying to psyche out the opposing teams players

Shut up sheep

imagine being this insecure

Oh yeah and what sport do you watch then? Fucking soccer?

Imagine being this cucked. Make sure to watch the big game next week bro you can't miss it!!!

that seems pretty tame, though

>s-sportsball
>haha normies are dumb amirite haha
>fucking ch-chads i'm so intelligent
>cartoon profile pic
>made-up name : too beta to use real one
Redditor detected

>go to his twitter account
>pickle rick memes
I fucking knew it

i idolize the play, not the players

>implying I do

they are there for my amusment

College sports is amateur sports numbnuts

Anyone else don't trust men that don't watch or play any sports at all?

I just don't understand how a normal man cannot enjoy team sports at all.

Goodbye reddit

Agree, but watching NBA it's a cuck certificate if you're white.

>American "education"
>comparing leagues to programs
>believing college sports aren't amateur sports

The system failed you, I'm sorry you're such a stupid fuck.

>American education

And what would you know about being white?

I bet this guy jerks off to Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Tesla.

Cheeky lad

>And what would you know about being white?
That if you watch NBA (while being white) you are most likely a cuck.

I enjoy sports but like fucking hell I'm sitting for 30-60 minutes of a bullshit pregame riddled with commercials, 3 hours of the game riddled with commercials (american football especially), and then 30-60 minutes postgame of going online and talking about the game and only really hearing what I already knew.

I can just look up highlights on youtube or on twitter the night of/day after and actually do something interesting with my time instead.

Also, I went to a big sports high school that had tons of kids go Division 1 each year. The guys who barely gave a shit about the professional version about their respective sports were the athletes who played that sport. I tried talking to football players about the stats and the season and they just didn't give a fuck. Same with the other big ones like basketball and baseball. Although the soccer team was really into professional soccer so there's that.

>showing your excitement is worshiping someone
It's painfully obvious that dude has never been to a game

Why are you getting excited? How does a team that you have no stake in impact you?

>mfw ancient cultures revered their greatest athletes as literally being related to gods and somehow amazed fans are "a truly unsettling signs"

Not even close to true. You've seen that El Dorado disney movie too many times.

Or I've seen some classic Greek and Roman sculptures and read stories of their heroic athletes, like Milo, Atalanta, Heracles, Pheidippides, and various Roman gladiators.
You know how Olympic medal winners are called Olympians? As in the Olympian gods?

UFL, XFL and USFL were not amateur retard.

AMatuer means you don't get paid basically. It's not your profession, etc.

Olympic medal winners are called Olympians because of the ancient Olympic Games which was named after the city in which it took place, Olympia

The games and athletic contests were seen strictly as entertainment to the Gods, in no way were the actual competitors meant to have some sort of divine power.

I said it before and I'll say it again: stop getting your information from disney movies and read a book. Seriously, get off Sup Forums and go to your local library. You're done here.

yeah you really got me on the name you're right i was completely wrong about that
i exaggerated very much about "literally related to gods" but they did revere the greatest athletes as much or more than we do now. the tweet is still ridiculous

Stop spamming /nba/

McFish-Fillet

because more american sports are non-sports that require no thinking, just athleticism/strength

so its not even necessary to care about anything. i mean in football they literally give you a book to memorize where if they say "123" you know to run one way then run another way 5 yards in

>sportsball

numale alert

also the colors dont match, what you're seeing is most likely the crowd trying to put the ballhandler off his game

Is she on a motorized scooter that can recline completely flat, and taking a nap outside of a McDonald's on it? I just, I'm just having trouble understanding.

Just watch them play. It's fun to see them compete.

Admiration for dedicated athletes excelling in their incredibly tough, and skilled field.

What's the alternative, wanking to pictures of cartoon ponies?

>sorry shig, not my thang
what did jason mean by this?

Australia has a cultural problem with lionising altheletes. I like sports as entertainent and fun but fuck off real national heros are unknown while fucking sporting stars are almost universally known. Its fucking sad :(.

Tbf Tesla isn't a bad inspiration to look up to. Pop-scientists like Nye and Tyson deserve scorn, though.

Tyson is an enormous faggot. Pompous-ass nigger cunt. Him and Michio Kaku need to be put down.