6. Kyle Schwarber (L) LF
7. Jason Heyward (L) RF
8. Javier Baez (R) SS
9. Jose Quintana (R) P

Cusb

Go Cusb!

>binny writes a check

>$100
So generous. What'd that announcement cost them, like $10k?

>can't challenge foul calls
Yeah, it's too bad there's no clear video evidence to support a review.

they should just give the ump a tire iron so he can cave in the skull of anyone who questions him

>Negan officiating a Cusb game

sup guise.

nothing fun

ever

>yfw the Mets are still mathematically alive for wild card

i was looking at the WC race earlier just to see who was in the lead for the AL, was surprised to see mets still have an elimination number of 4. they'd legit have to win 15+ games in a row to not die, but wow.

>Bats are still anemic or can't string together enough hits to score runs.
>Tards and Boors are leading in their games
Time to start showing concern.

>Mfw I have barely watched the mets past july

I can care less about this stretch run. Just give me hockey and otani over the winter. At least mets and mariners was a fun series

I watched until they traded everyone away in August and Conforto got injured. There's literally no good reason to watch anymore. This team is going to be difficult to watch until based Alonso reaches the majors and leads us back to glory.

>Cusb magic number is 18

Nice, Q gets the run back.

>19 games left
This is gonna be messy

>Ham Fighters

I seriously just want them to get someone who can catch and a person who can run and isn't ass at hitting. It sucks how conforto went down, since he was incredible. But hey, we got football back!

BRYANT DID A CLUTCH THING

HOLY FUCK LADS HE DID IT

The future of the team is Conforto-Alonso in the 3-4 spot. Rosario is a 7 or 8 hitter and Smith fucking sucks. Matz, Harvey, Wheeler, and Gsellman are all memes. Montero is still shit no matter what he's done lately. Lugo is okay if healthy.
This team is not fixable in one offseason.

B R Y A N T
A
S
E
D

It'll take a while because a certain idiot trained this team with his ass

>Mets pitcher with long hair

is Seinfeld writing this shit

We seem to live and die by them.

>Happ and Le Stella furthering honing the interview
Anyone get a screenshot of that?

>collecting catchers

>contreras being a faggot costing a run

striking out with that arab bitch still hurting the lad i guess

Go cubos.

For me, its the cusb

double

>that fucking salsa walk-up music for Quints

>Escape from Chicago CYOA
>You are visiting the Sears (fuck Mr. Willis) Tower Skydeck. The call for a total evacuation of the city went out an hour ago. Now there's only the emergency broadcast tone on the old janitor's radio. The power went out half an hour ago. There's no elevators and the water doesn't work either. City streets below are shrouded in fog, or smoke. Nobody can tell which.
>What do you do?

i have a gun so whatever

jesus take the wheel

>gun
>on the skydeck

nigga you got gunned down already

Baez as cameraman

Pull down my pants and start shitting

>Q getting run support
No excuses now.

Hopefully this doesn't mean the Cubs don't burn out tomorrow.

Just saw the replay
>Beaz with a old time crank camera
>Happ with a boom mic
>Le Stella interviewing
How can they take this further? Turn it into a press conference where they make little tape recorders?

they can start actually recording the interviews and airing it as a bumper segment on WGN/CSN

Happ with some redemption

>Panicking starts to set in. An user drew his gun in a display of confidence but a nervous armed guard shot and killed him. Another user dropped to his knees and shat on the floor. Still more started praying loudly. You move to the other side of Skydeck to get away from these crazy people. You see a door marked Stairs with a warning that an alarm will sound if you open it. You do, but there is no alarm. You are now standing in a stairwell lit by stark emergency lighting. It will be sunset in about an hour. A sign on the wall points up to Roof. The other way obviously goes down to the streets below.
>Which way do you go?

turning into quite a production

I want to fuck Ian Happ

the roof nigga. i gotta get a good view of this shit

I'm surprised they allowed a tablet in the dugout with the shit the RedSox pulled.
>Avila hitting Happ in the head with the 'boom mic'
>That look of the fan that caught Happ's home run ball.
This is a good morale building game for he fans.

heyward with the goofy fingertip catch

Dinosaur man with a clean inning

>I went to see the Jurassic World exhibit, it was extremely underwhelming. The icing on the cake was they had someone in a raptor suit and a hologram of Chris Pratt giving it commands. Also they shoe horned in the Indominus Rex as an escaped animal at the end as a way to end the 'tour'.

>flexen

>You walk up a flight of stairs to door with a sign reading No Public Access. Some wild eyed user has come up with you, hoping there will be a better view of the streets below. After he helps you test that the door won't lock you out you both step out onto the roof. You're standing next to a raised structure occupying most of the roof, between two enormous radio masts that make your knees shake while you look up at them. The user wanders over towards the edge of the roof, but stops at a raised metal track that supports a window washing gondola that's nowhere to be seen. On the side of the structure is a large roll over door where the track ends. It is locked. You ask the user if he can see anything but he comes back, visibly shaken by a roof edge that's only shin high next to a 1,500 ft drop. You walk closer to the edge. As you reach the track a gust of almost hurricane force wind hits you. You drop to your knees next to the track. It's only a yard to the edge. On hands and knees you carefully edge over the track, brace yourself with one hand on the parapet, and look over. Like before the streets are obscured, but there's a faint odor of burning. In between gusts of wind you think you can hear distant popping sounds. You go back to nervous user and reenter the stairwell.
>Now what?

>Hear about Travis Wood getting shelled
>'At least he'll always have 2016'
>Dead air for a good 15 seconds afterwards
That's depressing.

>tfw Soler got a ring before dying

you now remember another baseball player named Carl E
you now remember that guy didn't believe in dinosaurs

>"God created the sun, the stars, the heavens and the earth, and then made Adam and Eve. The Bible never says anything about dinosaurs. You can't say there were dinosaurs when you never saw them. Somebody actually saw Adam and Eve eating apples. No one ever saw a Tyrannosaurus rex."
>"First of all, paleontologists don't believe one another on their own discoveries—how can I believe in people who don't even believe in it themselves? And biblically, there's no mention of dinosaurs. According to the word of the Bible, Adam had dominion over all animals; according to man, dinosaurs ruled the Earth. So either God's a liar, or…well, I don't believe that God's a liar."

>Somebody actually saw Adam and Eve eating apples.

WILSON!

WHY?

welp, gg cusb. see you tomorrow.