youtu.be/isUudT58Xfk
youtu.be/0AUFyFEt35g
youtube.com/watch?v=c4bGMUe85RM
youtu.be/Ae6gQmhaMn4
youtu.be/jhOVibLEDhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the girls are literally unnaturally hot

they're tards

Exact same reason why consumers prefer metric tons of sugar to be in their breakfast.

Wait OP, you can't post here, this is bat country.

they're all ugly as shit though

>unnaturally hot
They are literally plastic dolls

they are thirsty fat 20+ y.o. virgins

*obsessed with kpop sluts

>They are literally plastic dolls
Hence the term "unnaturally"

i can't stop thinking about babysoul

Epicc Xp

are you talking about normies or the shithole known as kpop general?

kpop general fags
thats place is an absolute fuck fiesta
all the thirsty virgins jacking off to korean girls and worshipping them is literally sickening

They want anime waifus in real life

well you've answered your own question really
>try to actually talk about the music and nobody responds

Unnatural and still somehow not hot.

what is there even to say about the music its bubblegum focus group shit for virgins

Sup Forumscore got stale and this board went to shit long ago so i made the final logical conclusion to good music, kpop

t. kpg virgin

ANY OTHER CHOA BROS HERE LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHES LIKE THE CUTEST

Girl groups are fake news

Exo is OUR group

kpop is like musical football
also western pop on steroids

Sweet Mamma

youtube.com/watch?v=YXno2dCrxQ8

They're obsessed with the waifus
Also it's too fast for this board, there's been a few times where I've checked and there's 5 threads up (4 of them being dead, but that's still taking up board space)

lmao at least we don't make threads berating people who like genres that aren't kpop

and our music genre is happy and cute unlike the edgy shit you listen to, thinking it makes you hardcore

You sound genuinely like 14 years old

>and our music genre is happy and cute
And shit

This KPOP fascination is one of the most inexplicable trends of the 21st century, right alongside the MLP fandom and kids eating tide pods. I can't even begin to wrap my head around it.

KRAP > KPOP
objectively

it's just waifufagging

waifuism and more content than you could ever hope to enjoy. also a lot of dumb teenagers that actually listen to pop music

Why is it shit? Because it doesn't pretend to being deep or original like most indie bands?
I'd say calling others 14yos is a very 14yo thing to do

i like korean music it's pretty neat
youtu.be/fS_gF49i4k8

It's anime turned 3D. In all seriousness, if you don't have issues with enjoying and appreciating pop music, and especially if you don't care for most Western trends, then K-Pop is a great area to explore.

youtu.be/JXk4YQZ8yR8

the best part about kpop is how much it triggers weebs. to be expected on a japanese basketweaving forum i guess

>Why is it shit? Because it doesn't pretend to being deep or original like most indie bands?
Yes, it's all vapid garbage

i'm not a weeb but it still triggers me that you fucks are allowed to have multiple threads up where you just jerk off over dime a dozen manufactured popstars because they're so "foreign" and "exotic"

>implying kpg isn't full of weebs
People making threads like this are normies who come on Sup Forums to discuss the latest nigger trend.

japan is superior

they're just autismo freaks obsessed with sterile manufactured women with zero personality

>foreign
>exotic
wot m8. there is superficial attraction definitely. the people themselves are pretty fun, at least that's the face they put on for their fans.

Imagine being this buttblasted about what people post in a single thread that you can completely ignore.

Typical insecure Sup Forumswant that probably relies on his perceived "superior" music taste to form his identity and self-worth because he actually has nothing else going on in his life

because of this

>asian girl with zero ass
congrats, i guess

>nigger
Wrong board you fucking imbecile.

The_Donald

>cubuggo shaking her skelly ass
yikes

I find it sad that you think bubbly songs about love and such are 'vapid'.

'Manufactured' is a meaningless adjective here; Wh do you think your music is somehow more 'natural'?

>zero personality
You don't know their actual personality. We don't. But I suspend my disbelief so I can enjoy the stuff. Like a movie, all that matters is the face they put on. And they pull off the act pretty fucking well.

damn...how will Sup Forums ever recover? (they won't)

You're gay my man

*bait country

Wrong site you mad cuck
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

t. ireland

literally no difference. we are all cucks here

edgy

Wew I thought kpg was a containment thread. Turns out it was a safe haven.
I'm sorry I hurt your feeling user

your music is shit. kpop will make you happy

>I find it sad that you think bubbly songs about love and such are 'vapid'
Well that's what they are

>single thread

/kpg/ owns Sup Forums

deal with it

NEW SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=bYeTzlDQdvU

What's Weki Meki's magnum opus?
after that, gugudan's
thanks

It's a single general and a need thread gets created when it hits bump/image limit. It only seems like a lot of threads because we burn through them so quickly. Stay mad all of your other threads don't generate enough activity.

Butthurt metal and rap fags are just jealous that the /kpg/ threads are the most popular on /mu.

>it's a single general

One is bump limit, one was bump limit but then reverted because a spammer got deleted. One is this shitty meta thread, and one is the active thread. Are you crying because you feel like the threads are taking up space from riveting threads about the next Death grips or JPEGMafia so that white kids can feels special among their fellow white kids that listen to hip hip but secretly hate Black perple except when it's anonymous on this board? Or do you need another thread about the lastest MGMT album? Or more Kero Kero spam with unoriginal Crusher memes? Or another thread where you try to find the next barely listenable math rock band that is slightly more obscure to make you feel a little bit more special?

All better than your garbage

they have no real arguments they only make these threads because Sup Forums catalog is complete shit

white girls are disgusting

that's why you'll never understand the kpg

The kpop industry used to be fascinating to follow. The way they tailored their concepts, all the weird, experimental marriage of all sorts of pop music influences and tropes, the carefully crafted dance routines that sometimes bordered on insanity. After 2014 or so, maybe even earlier, their pop music lost all charm and girlgroups/boybands started being pumped out at such a rapid rate that it was impossible to keep up anymore. Meanwhile all the old groups started dying or losing relevance, music became awfully predictable (especially for girlgroups) and the industry was reduced to nothing but waifus and husbandos. Same as Japan, but without an identity.

it was actually 2015 but you're not wrong, it is getting progressively worse for a number of reasons

only because gravure

let's look at the amazing and deep topics kpop is supposedly 'bumping' off the board

>14 memerap threads with allcaps and pictures barely distinguishable from kpop threads
>12 soyboy and nu-male threads
>6 waifu threads about grimes, clairo, bjork, crushed bonito or lavren also barely distinguishable from kpop threads but with much worse people
>5 discussions that have degenerated into racial or religious arguments and have nothing to do with music
>5 threads of western pop shilling garbage aka 'Drake is GOAT' and Sup Forums agreeing, removing the faintest credibility to criticize kpop
>3 threads with some new '''indie''' industry plant being worshipped by the OP

Sup Forumstants, please give exo a listen. they are the top group in south korea.
youtu.be/qQ4z4jEbf6o
youtu.be/lZt1Nt2vWXM
youtu.be/I3dezFzsNss

there's also
youtu.be/h41Rrk_6rzs
youtu.be/oQwVTjInNaw
youtu.be/isUudT58Xfk
youtu.be/0AUFyFEt35g
kpop is more than waifus. it is good music!

don't listen to this guy. gayshitters don't speak for us

>us
>gayshitter
see, in the kpg we make fun of people like this.

Truly amazing board.

the majority of kpg are teenagers there's no denying that. they are the ones that make 6 effeminate boy threads at a time and spread their reddit sensibilities to the rest of Sup Forums

we don't accept them any more than Sup Forums accepts /grimes/

J-Pop is far superior to K-Pop crap

Just an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=c4bGMUe85RM

Once you get past junior high and high school and you do your shit in college, you will come to realize that if you are white, white women will always be the best.
If you're white and claim to have some kind of ethnic fever, it's just because you are young and horny.

fuck off weeb

>white women will always be the best

That's not jpop nowadays though is it? Everything on oricon in 2017 is garbage

The man has a point.

kpop general runs this whole shit

i only sleep with jews and asians, white "women" are shallow whores.

shit genes too

Black women are the greatest.

you're locked in here with us

I don't know about today at all.

>jealous

youtu.be/Ae6gQmhaMn4

youtu.be/jhOVibLEDhA