It's okay, I guess

It's okay, I guess.

>pleb

hmmmmm

Haven't listened to this is it better than Piper?

I'VE GOT A BIKE YOU CAN RIDE IT IF YOU'D LIKE

yes

No.

superior

yes. one of the best psych releases of all time

Yeah not going to lie. I've listen to the Wall, Dark Side, Animals and Wish You Were Here a 1000 times love them, enjoy listening to other albums occasionally. Huge Pink Floyd fan, but I have no fucking idea why people go on about the Sid vicious era. The music is unique, I don't not like it, I just don't think it stacks up to their later work

Wow I said sid vicious, see thats how little I like the guy I can't even get his name right lol

spot on

Syd Barrett had real, effortless talent lyrically and melodically. he was just a wee lad when he wrote Piper

You can't honestly think that Radio KAOS is equally as good as Animals

keep your voice down, the Sydfags will be here soon

The mono version is superior

It's the logical follow up.
Not better, but equally as good.
Both should be listened to back to back.

If Syd had stayed, this is what Pink Floyd would've sounded like. It would've been a GOOD thing.

>Sid vicious era

this is horrible

Astronomy Domine, Pow R. Toc H. and Interstellar Overdrive are all great but overall this album is pretty overrated.

Their best album.

Syd's solo work is awful twee folk shite. He was even more of a talentless hack than Roger.

It's shit like rest of their albums

It's like the In the Wake of Poseidon to Piper's In the Court of the Crimson King. Just as good, but maybe not as iconic.

ITWOP was a meagre imitation of ITCOTCK whereas Saucerful blows Piper out the water. Not a fair comparison at all imo