/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Post your fantasy football stuff in here

(5) Edition

He scored 10 actually in that loss, not 5 but still not good

New to fantasy football. But if I send someone a trade offer how do I know if they accepted or not? It just says pending.

Depends, do you know if there are any veto rules in your league? Like does the commissioner review every trade or is there a league-wide vote?

If there is no veto rule then it should go through when they accept

I assume the commisoner views them. It says something about the trade pending and being processed the 14th

I drafted the chefs, but picked up the rasm to start for my D/ST this past week. I'm not planning on holding both of them, so who should I drop to stream this week? I know Aaron Donald is coming back, but I feel like Baltimore is also a fantastic play this week vs leaveland.

who are you guys planning on playing? I'd pick up the tardinals to stream against Indy but someone already drafted them.

I just traded a healthy Shady McCoy for David Johnson in my 3 keeper league.

I figure I've got RB depth and I've got claims in for Cohen and Ingram. How stupid am I going to look?

My QBs are Kirk Cousins and Carson Palmer. Is it worth it to drop one for Siemian, Goff, or Bortles?

Well, you pretty much killed your season.

Hell the fuck no. But you could just drop Palmer anyway.

Blew up my bench and went on a waiver binge

This can only end well for me

>actually adding Blair Walsh

LMFAO dude u are retarded as fuck. just get that Italian dude who plays for Oakland now that janikowski is on IR

Who wins Sup Forums? Left or right? PPR scoring.

Some other guy already picked him up

My biggest win ever. It was a SLAUGHTER!

I figure I can limp into the playoffs with my current roster. We'll see! Going into next season with Elliot, Freeman, and Johnson was my mindset.

Can we get a legit waiver wire target list up in here? Including reasons why we believe that particular pickup is a genuinely good add.

Anyone? I assume since it says it will be processed the 14th that means they accepted?

who wins? standard scoring

So should I dump David Johnson now? 10 man standard league with extremely active waiver grabbers

left easily

That means they haven't accepted or denied it. Trust me, I'm in a league where literally no one trades and I send out offers on the daily. Just expect it since 90% of leagues are like this too.

I find the best way is to contact the person directly and convince them to trade or at least get a definite no so you can cancel it and spend your time talking to someone else.

Do you want to lose to the guy who picks him up on the playoffs?

Anyone targeting Josh Gordon? I know it seems kind of stupid but my team is very decent and I lost Woodhead so I don't even have to drop anyone for a waiver add since we have an IR spot. If the dumb nigger can stay off the ganja he could do some damage. Also just for meme sake someone always has him in our league.

I'm #6 and my waiver list looks like this:

Cohen
Gordon
Golladay
Carson
Buck Allen
Hurns

Right, but it's closer than you would expect.

It's still a meme pickup so you could probably pick him up as a free agent after waivers clear.
In a vacuum, who would you guys rather have?
Hunt+Thelien or Green+Cohen?

Okay help please. David Johnson was my RB1. He is dead now. Someone is offering me Jordan Howard for Doug Baldwin. Should I accept? I am thinking I can accept and then pick up Kupp off waivers.

Kupp isn't going to be anywhere near as good as Baldwin.

Take a chance on Goff.

Additional info.

My other WRs are B.Marsh, Alshon Jefferey, Randall Cobb, and Ted Ginn Jr.

My RBs are David "Dead man" Johnson, Todd Gurley, Rob Kelley, Blount, and McFadden (who I am dropping)

I'd add that Korean kid that plays for the Chargers if I didn't already have Lutz.

Walsh is fixed, bro, and the way Seattle's offense is looking, they'll be leaning into a lot of field goals.

But hey, keep thinking like it's last year.

Damn dude you're done for. Quit your league and move to another country.

Who the fuck was right's first round pick?

Mike Evans maybe?

R..really?? There has to be a way to salvage this...

10 man PPR league
Andy Dalton and DJ fully fisted me Sunday

Dropped Andy to stream Alex Smith til Luck can return and picked up Cohen to help with Johnson going down.

How fucked am I going forward?

how much of my FAAB budget for cohen? i own howard already, 0.5 ppr. I was thinking like 26%, but I might go 31.

Kupp
Mack
Cohen

Why the FUCK is everyone on Cohen's dick? He is basically Darren Sproles 2.0. Literally worthless outside PPR

That looked a lot better until I read it was a 10 man league. You could still be ok just keep your eye out for waivers and do your best streaming the matchups for the players you do have.

Pick one
Hunt and Thelien
or
Green and Cohen

i'm just thinking i need him because howard looked shaky in the passing game and having a handcuff is always nice. i just don't know how much of my FAAB wad to bust on cohen

A: He's a pass catching RB on a team with essentially 0 WRs left.

B: Pretty insane looking YAC

He's free and better than most bench players. nobody is expecting him to be football Jesus

take Gillislee out Patriots running backs never have 2 good weeks in a row

Waiver priority #1:

RBs: Elliot, D. Freeman, P. Perkins, David Johnson (RIP)
WRs: Keenan Allen, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyler Lockett, T.Y. Hilton

My league gives return yards = to receiving points, which makes Lockett viable.

Who do I prioritize for my claim? Golladay or Cohen?

PPR: Maclin and Ingram for Gordon

Thoughts?

He's the new Blount tho, and Blount did.

Melvin? Then yeah, Melvin is a beast.

Two words:
Jonas Gray.

What the fuck Arizona Runningback do I claim? Christ Johnson?

None. That's a RBBC situation for sure. If you have any other options (Javorius Allen comes to mind) take it.

Two and a half words:
LaGarette Blount.

Nah, Josh Gordon. I got a man on the inside with secret knowledge.

current squad in a 12 team ppr league

do i trade julio for ty montgomery and one of thielen and cobb?

Never trust a Pats RB man. Gray had 4 TDs in one game and no one ever heard from him again. If there are no better options, sure but jesus H, do not put faith in the Pats RB scheme.

my week 2 match up

Sure you do buddy. Josh Gordon ain't playing again. Throw away Ingram and Maclin for free tho.

Javorius Allen.
I already have the other 2 Baltimore RBs on my team. I dont see him being of any value desu. Targetting Johnson and Carson. But Im second last on waivers so nope.

Hunt Thelien

*COhen not Johnson.

Pls any other opinions

On that note though should I drop woodhead?

What are the chances that Mixon begins to start for the bengals? I'm interested in starting him as my 2nd RB but not sure if he'll get enough touches to make it worth it

Why is Javorius Allen being so heavily prioritized over Terrance West? They both had plenty of touches but wasn't Allen used to kill the clock or something in the second half?

Do you think Dalton's gonna have a bounceback game? he fucking costed me last week with his (-3)

Take the trade in standard, in PPR keep Baldwin or try and get more.

he's out of the season you fucktard

Is it already time to unload Jordan Howard? Is Cohen going to do the same thing that Howard did to Langford last year?

No. 6-8 weeks. Probably should know your shit before posting.

>tfw have Bell, Fournette and Lynch with Chris Carson on the bench

>Walsh is fixed, bro

t. nervous Walsh owner who couldn't get Bryant, Tucker, Bailey or Gostkowski

Cohen. You have depth at WR and if either of your stud RBs go down, are you really confident in Paul fucking Perkins?

See if you can't get Cohen first off waivers to remedy your RB situation. For Julio, you could probably get tymonty and a better WR in the Fitzgerald, Tate, Crabtree range.

You will have to wait at least 2 or 3 more weeks

If I was forced to, I'd rather stream some QB that did good this week over Dalton. He can't play much worse than week 1, but it's risky

I wouldn't worry. They are basically using Cohen as a receiver while Howard gets the important carries

how legit are is the ravens D? Worth a waiver pickup at waiver pick 5th out of 10?

Should I drop Watkins for Diggs, or go for the Kupp or Golladay meme?

Thanks to abysmal perfomances from demarco murray and martavid bryant im second on the waiver. Should i aim for markus wheaton or kerwyn Williams. Leaning williams because my rb situation is very weak

Dropped Cohen for Clay but now I'm doubting myself. I don't know if I should play Houston D vs Cincy or just play Rams D again. I wish I picked up Oakland D but my matchup pick it up before me. I honestly don't know what to do to improve my team. 12 man PPR

>cohen
I meant Ebron. I'm retarded.

Sammy watkins? Youve got to be joking right?
Why are you so high on cohen? Just for ppr?

It's only an 8 man league and my friends are retarded and let me draft Julio Jones and Mike Evans. I can risk gambling on a boom is my logic.

Choose 2
Half PPR

Ingram @ NE
Ginn Jr @ NE

E. Sanders @ Dallas

Tyreek @ Phi

Jizzquizz @ Chi

So, should I drop the Pats D and hope to grab them back after this week since they play in such a shit easy division or just roll with them? The Rams and Ravens are available.

Yeah go for it. Your waiver position doesn't really matter this early in the season since everyone else is going to be targeting other stuff and you'll move up quickly.

Diggs is gonna pop off this season. Wouldn't drop Sammy if you can help it, but Diggs is def the best.

Williams. You know he's gonna get work while Wheaton might not even be the 3rd best receiver on a shitty team.

Stick with the Rams. I don't think either D is gonna do amazing, but the Rams proved they are more legit last week.

Reek and Ingram

Kendall wright and who? Bears have nobody wheaton will get targets

Does left or right win in PPR? I'm dropping Fedorawicz for Charles Clay.

only have a roster spot for one of these guys, who to keep and who to dump?

Rob Kelley or Samaje Perine?

Dump Perine. Kelley isn't great but he's got a decent floor

Standard scoring, 10 team league, and I'm on the left. I'm gonna be getting rid of Bradford, only had him as a Rivers replacement. Do I have the right people slotted in? This is my rivalry match against my faggot bitch friend Mike, so it's a must win.

go mike

Sure, but I wouldn't be confident in starting anyone as a Bears receiver past Wright Especially true considering White, the guy getting replaced, only got 4 targets in 3 quarters.

Left is better at all positions except TE and Mike Evans

looks good except I'd sub in a different D/ST. Brees at home is a nightmare.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna try and grab the Ravens.

no.

GO MIKE GO.

Why the FUCK does no one ever trade in FF?

Because my good players>your good players and my shit players have breakout potential while your shit players don't belong on a roster.

Basically everyone overrates their own players and thinks everyone else is trying to fleece them

YOU'VE DOOMED ME

Between Dalvin Cook, DeMarco Murray, and Carlos Hyde, who should my week 2 RBs be? I was thinking Dalvin but its against the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

Pretty much this. No one wants to admit it, but it's true. The only way to trade is to overtly concede more in the transaction.

Start Cook anyway. He's a definite RB1 on a run-heavy team, and Steelers can't stop the run.