What's with these soundcloud rappers and being depressed?

What's with these soundcloud rappers and being depressed?

soundcloud is a low effort way of getting your music out which is ideal if you're depressed

they aren't really depressed. the jews just found another way to market hip-hop to white people.

its an image

they aren't actually depressed. they're just attention seeking faggots.

Depressions a meme for some reason, people like to glorify it for some reason..but for someone who's actually diagnosed with clinical depression,it fucking sucks.

>like me btw guys i have it

many musicians are depressed, but soundcloud rappers can only express it bluntly ("i wanna die too, etc. etc."); they lack the lyrical ability and/or stylistic impetus (literally just saying "i'm depressed" isn't just forgiven in the genre, it's now one of its tenets). so it just appears that there sc rappers are more depressed than elsewhere in music.

sperg out over

lil peep is better than all your faves btw

this is half true, the other half is that there are chemicals in the water, even anti-anti depressants

because they're depressed and are trying to cry for help

hwhat?

Because they're addicted to pills

because they're influenced by metal

Unless you're rich as fuck from the moment you're born you're bound to be depressed at some point of your life, it's just a matter of when

Because of all the drugs, the hedonistic lifestyle,
and possible criminal activity.
Other hip hop artists are depressed too,
they just don't openly talk about it.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""depressed"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

White people have always liked hip-hop.

Hip hop has simply evolved, like metal to nu-metal / emo.

From my experience people born into wealth tend to get depression more than middle class (but not poor!) kids. Their parents never being around + boredom + dissatisfaction out of life

Soundcloud rap is the most condensed and visible collection of Amerimutts I've ever seen. Most of them are so racially ambiguous.

idk how anyone can be bored with a shitton of money. you literally can do whatever you want.

because they're fucking gay in the dick

Consumerism doesn't make people happy. Having greater meaning in your life does imo. Whether that be a passion/hobby, religion, family, solid relationships. I think their lifestyle is very self destructive and ofc the quick highs come with the low lows

Thats why rich people get into more fucked up shit - boredom with running out of things to try.

Look up "The Hedonic Treadmill"

You keep posting on Sup Forums but in everything you write you manage to turn it into a post about yourself and not about music. You need to either ask mods for a /brandon/ board or fuck off and get yourself a blog.

now i realize this is not pewdiepie

..this.

being a gay person with no talent is stressful i bet

a lot of people with real depression do get attached to it. they don't make it look trendy though, if you've known someone going through a bad depressive episode it's pretty awful.