Guess how much I got paid for my speech

Guess how much I got paid for my speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gBpkMCa_D50?t=6m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder how much she paid to have it written for her

>my friend princess Leia

4 billion rubles

can someone explain what this old bag of farts said?

I didn't read anything about it or watch any of it

more than I earn in 10 years no doubt.

More then I'll make all year. Please tell me what a piece of shit I am for voting against you though.

>mad as fuck goys

nothing dumbass, no one is richer

Forever losing out on shekels

2 shekels

She's getting her ass reamed today

About 25% less than if a man made the exact same speech

Seriously, fuck Drumpf and fuck cis males

wow THE piers morgan? the most respected na-.. the most.. pfft hahah cant do it guise sorry

>child rapist

Which one? Holywoods full of them.

Tfw she was really just ironically acting and didn't mean any of what she said Sup Forums BTFO amirite?

polanski

she also gave a standing ovation to that snitch elia kazan

A gap you say hmmm

>polanski

What a fucking bitch. I'd knock him out if I ever laid eyes on him

thirty pieces of silver

GET THIS SOCIOPATHIC CULT LEADER OUT OF MY FACE

POETRY

Meryl Streep is a talented lady that went to Vassar and Yale and I am a cuckold that masturbates to cartoons

i would even grab him by the pussy

More than what those dumb sports watching simpleton will make in their entire lives working blue collar jobs, goddamn if only they weren't oppressing you so much. Can't anybody think of poor Meryl?

Why are Trump and his followers so thin-skinned?

>tfw Trump sends his Russian "associates" to see her

We won the election, we're overly sensitive from winning too much ;)

you have to go back faggot

spray tan is bad for your skin

Either poor bait or a new plebbit cuck has appeared. This influx needs to stop.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Elia Kazan was a great director.
>snitch
Kys, literal nigger.

That speech was bullshit, Polanski is a child rapist, still Trump is the most embarrassing thing that happened to your country so far. The world is laughing at you.

The drumpf cucks are growing by the day it seems. SAD!

Donald Trumpski applauding a rapist

Sup Forums really is triggered as fuck over this

wew

Not an argument, sweetie.

>Implying

Its going to be so funny when Trump kicks ass for America and all the cuckholes have to eat humble pie

Neither is that sweetie,
*inserts sassy Beyonce gif*

>needing an argument for reddit

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Because they were professional whiners before he was elected, and now they're struggle to reconcile their "victory" with their culture of victimhood and crying. Basically they're only pretending to be satisfied, as their main interest in politics has always been complaining about unfalsifiable conspiracy theories against them.

It's going to be bittersweet when the exact opposite happens and even worse, nothing will be learned

Nice fanfiction. Enjoy your new president, I know I will ;)

kek

Still not an argument!!!

That rounds up to 79% tho

>Implying

Trumpanzees want to be oppressed so bad.

>pic related cos y not
OP here
This isn't even Sup Forums anymore :(
Politics threads get more bumps than an actual Sup Forums thread baka

>look at those winners they keep winning they're so triggered and wanting to be oppressed
wew lad

>trump is bad because muh feels

>Oppressed
I will be drinking champagne with Trump on the 20th. What will you be up to?

>too afraid to say the name of his country because he knows Trump will crush it like a bug for such a nonsensical remark

You're all crying about how hollywood and the media attacks you...

>pretending the millions of man-hours you spent shilling that muh liberals and muh Jews control everything wasn't refuted even to someone as naive, stupid, and irrational as you are when you "won"

I'd fuck Meryl Streep in the ass desu

Germany, very overrated, more Muslims than Russians. Merkel is a slob. SAD!!!

we're not all Sup Forums users you crybaby. Come back to reality once in a while.

I have no doubt that she believes what she said in her speech. That doesn't mean that what she said wasn't retarded though

Somebody explain this SAD!!! meme to me.

If you worship the same political candidate as a community of "people" with an average IQ of 50, it's time for introspection. That makes you arguably dumber than they are.

>people who whine about whining are thin skinned, but the original whiners that the thin skinned are whining about are not thin skinned

Paid by who?

This is a terrible argument. Don't reply to me again.

does not have Twitter, no clue, dead soon. SAD!!

Keep telling yourself it's only a coincidence that a bunch of failed abortions share your opinions, chief.

FOOTBALL AND MMA FANS ARE FUCKING RETARDS

HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE ARE SOME OF THE MOST VILIFIED PEOPLE ON EARTH

hey man, like, source?

The two Swedish women who were (((allegedly))) raped by Assange were 26 and 31 years old, respectively

If it did happen it was also the feminist definition of rape, aka when you get fucked but regret it afterwards

>I've been listening to this hag for 3 minutes now, hurry up you dumb bitch and get off the stage
>...yet I wonder...why would she do this? Why is she saying all this stupid shit, like she really matters?
>...hmm.....really makes you think....
>...what if the Jew is not around us...what if the Jew is IN us? What if attention, not money, is the real currency of the 21st century? It would make sense, why else would this old bag, this so called "actress", come up to the stage, with her old dried-up pussy and awfully retarded dress, and try to lecture us and our entire nation about morality and politics? Why, if not to reaffirm her social status? A sad, fake display of empathy for her ego to feed off our ears and eyes, until you just wanna shoot yourself in the fucking face. It would really make sense, look at these retards clapping...no faith...no purpose....the fucking capeshit generation....oh god, some pussies are even crying....disgusting
>"Vince"
>"...Vince?"

what will joe rogan say about this?

If you saw that interview as well you would have heard assange say that its not even the women pressing charges against him.
Its the swedish government alone

somewhere close to the middle

he never goes too deep to one side on political issues.

he probably realizes a portion of his fans (and UFC fans in general) voted for Trump

>Raping adults in their sleep is not raping in the US in the year 2017.
I should move there. Can you please take me? I can speak Russian.

>people bitch and moan about trump for two straight years, and most likely another 8 more.
>nothing but nonstop kvetching this entire fucking time
>"hey, uh, these guys keep whining about Trump"
>OMG TRUMP SUPPORTERS SO THIN SKINNED LOL

Wrong.

She called out Trump for being an idiot and making fun of that retard. A presidential candidate shouldn't be making fun of retards.

>Sup Forumstards will actually defend this

How did the Swedish government know about it?
Think carefully before answering.

1. wasn't retarded
2. made fun of many people in the same manner
3. this happened like a year ago, wtf is this bitch still talking about it now for. Sounded literally like a hillary ad

What if they were both asleep and not consenting? Who is in the wrong?
Dont tell me youve never tried to hump in your sleep

He didn't.

>people have to be paid to criticise trump
>no one could possibly hold legitimate critical views of the man who lost the popular vote by more than 2 million people

>made fun of many people in the same manner
lol.

Why are you asking me? Im not the Swedish government, im just a guy who watched an interview

This isnt a fucking telegram or Sup Forums board GTFO with your asinine faggotry

>made fun of people imitating retards
so he made fun of all retards?

Wow, the anti trump comments were expected for an awards show like this. But if she actually said or implied that other stuff then she truly is completely oblivious

there's literally clip compilations of it

libtards are still so buttblasted and uninformed

they are still in denial about losing

i told you to think carefully

aww :3

No there aren't.

wow that was hard

youtu.be/gBpkMCa_D50?t=6m13s

dipshit who believes literal Hillary ads

Trump beat the media, their smear campaigns and flagrant disregard for facts was and is still disgraceful. They just add more fuel to your ilk's fire as you're assblasted to new levels of incredulity, genuine reporting comes second.