Will he ever get a movie?

Will he ever get a movie?

I hope not

Rey is his female equivalent, so yes.

There is literally nothing wrong with The Force Unleashed's story

Honestly, I never understood the hate either. I always thought the plot of Starkiller being a tool to draw out the enemies of the empire into one spot so they could be killed was one of the better star wars stories.

It's certainly better than anything Disney's come up with

Tbh, I know I might get shit for it, but the story was better than every film

There's nothing right about it either. It's an average video game story but those are shit by default.

no he was replaced by two other jedi

I highly doubt it, one of his/his clone's feats was joining the rebellion and getting it going, the new films and cartoon seem to not mention him.

Would there be any way possible to squeeze him in?

No, but HE will

January 21st, 2017

Mark this date because it's the beginning of the end for th e liberal media.

You think he's petty? Well, you're right, and that's why he is the man who's going to bend Nose County to his will.

WHY ARE THEY ALL BROWN

He would be the most powerful character if they followed the game to a tee.

Is it canon or did Disney trash it?

Use to be Lucas approved cannon but not anymore.

You know damn well why

>Rey is his female equivalent

But Starkiller went through an entire life of training to become Godlike. Rey just is by default.

A year hence and thou still dine of the salt.

You know the honest reason I never went past the first episode of Rebels was because I was hoping for a story about spacers or rebels or mercs or something but they couldn't help but inject Jedi shit literally into episode one.

And Ezra did more Force shit in the first episode than Rey did in her film.

What if they just retcon TFU but keep the character with a revised backstory?
He could be an interesting antagonist in the Ben Kenobi spinoff, with Sidious sending him to hunt down the jedi in secret (sending Vader is a liability, too much high ground on Tatooine)
Also he's Palpatine's secret apprentice instead of Vader's, and halfway through he gets his shit fucked up (probably at the hands of Obi-wan) and then dons the suit in the OP

it could work they did introduce the Inquisitors

>Inquisitors

Who has the heli-saber webm?