So was Ben Foster based or retarded in pic related?

So was Ben Foster based or retarded in pic related?

Just crazy

Based with a death wish

Retarded
But he was there for his brother when it counted

He just liked robbing banks and killing people

Also, that poster is seriously bad
There are so many nice shots in the film, why did they have to use such a generic washed-out poster that tells you nothing about the film?

Would a retard make a shot like this?

>was always there for his brother
>killed for him
>robbed for him
>died for him

based

correct

Probably the most unnecessary death of 2016.
RIP in peace, indian man

It emphasized the theme of Injuns getting fucked over. I mean, Jeff Bridges is literally stealing their clothing in one scene.

>Probably the most unnecessary death of 2016.

Unnecessary? It was absolutely vital to Jeff Bridges character arc and the entire theme surrounding that archetype.

I would say it's one of Foster's worst performances

One of best films of 2016 desu.

Some of Bridges jokes in this movie honestly made me laugh pretty hard

Why no this shot?

Yeah. That cinegrid of Hell or Highwater isn't great. Someone needs to remake it

Remake it with this as well

Great movie. That one scene when ben foster was unloading on those vigilantes and they all drove off alive was kinda bullshit though

Was Chris Pine officially cucked by the end?

d-did he fuck her?

Ben Foster reminds me of an older more talented Aaron Paul

And Chris Pine just watched

Yes. And she ended up with a half or quarter-Indian baby.

Everyone is having sex with beautiful women except me ;____;

I need to change everything

this is pure kino, and if you didn't understand the film, you are homosexual or europeeon.
which is homosexual

oklahoma here btw yee yee

It's Texas kino

>implying oklahoma isn't exactly the same as texas, but a little better

boomer sooners

That's what I get for being in southern commiefornia

It was kino how the chief talked about being at bridges funeral and it turned out the other way around.

what are you waiting for dude?
oklahoma has the lowest price of living in the union.

I was thinking about moving to a small mountain town in northern Nevada. Any recommended places in Oklahoma though?

>tfw your brother is a disloyal and disrespectful faggot to me and the family
>ywn have a relationship with your bro like this

this movie hurt

I felt that way about Legend with the Tom Hardys

it depends senpai, i live and work in an okc suburb. I love the fact that 65% of the people I come in contact with are middle class whites, or some good ol boys that just came of the range.

I dont necessarily love the place however.

Gun laws are incredible, only thing I don't like is you can't open carry a long gun in public.

retarded af bad movie

Sounds fucking great.

You have to jump through so many damn hoops just to buy a gun in cali. And conceal carry is basically unheard of.

im fucked on cc, until I can get a lawyer

because I got caught with weed when I was 18 so it bars me from getting a cc unless I can get a pardon

It keeps getting worse here. IIRC, starting in April, you have to get a 7 day background check just to buy ammo.

Definitely get a lawyer though, brother man.

it was kinda predictable to be honest
loved the film, but anyone could see the native's death coming from a mile because of that conversation

>There Will be Blood
>Hell or High Water
>Sicario

Why is south-west Texas kino so good? What are some other examples?

No Country for Old Men, but that's technically west Texas

I meant to say No Country For Old Men instead of TWbB. I'm drunk TBQH.

Friday Night Lights too

still see Mike Winchell whenever Lucas Black comes on screen

>The great Texas movies, in my opinion, are about evil and sinners and darkness. Most of them are about West Texas. There’s a few about South Texas, but most of them are about West Texas. Even the ones that are about East Texas, they make them look like they’re in West Texas. And I’m not talking so much about geography as I am about the misfit, borderline criminal, sometimes borderline psychopath, that seems to thrive in West Texas. Red River, that’s John Wayne’s most psychopathic role. The Coen brothers got it exactly right when they made Blood Simple. The Coens, you know, they’re not from Texas. They’re making their first movie; they say, “We want to set a movie in Texas.” Why? Because evil thrives in Texas.

Can confirm. From Texas, am evil.

Why didn't they just go to an other bank and have them pay the mortgage in exchange of making the fund in them?

No Country for Old Men and There Will be Blood were both filmed in the same small Southwest Texas town called Marfa at the same time.

> In 2006, when Paul Thomas Anderson was shooting the movie in Marfa, Texas, the Coen brothers were close by shooting No Country for Old Men. When Anderson and his crew were testing the pyrotechnic system used in the film’s famous oil derrick scene, a huge billow of smoke drifted into the Coens shot forcing the brothers to suspend shooting for the day.

He was a Comanche.