It's been a while since we've had the age old debate

It's been a while since we've had the age old debate.
Is it normie or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEIhXPK0TSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try playing it in front of your normie friends and see what they say, user.

Just slip in Brothersport inbetween One Dance by Drake for the ultimate normie test.

actually the reason I'm asking is because I did just this yesterday but on Twitch out of morbid curiosity. Got a funnier reaction than I could have expected.

Elaborate.

my normie friends thought it was the weirdest shit they ever heard
i played brother sport and my friend asked if the speaker had broken

It’s not normie, but it’s certainly not a record you can claim to listen to obscure and “deep” music as a result of liking it

>cover is literally soybeans

This

I was really bored yesterday night and was remembering how Sup Forums used to shitpost about MPP being too weird for normies, and getting told it's normie music in return.

I wanted an immediate answer so I found a backwards cap wearing dudebro on twitch and song requested Brother Sport. It came on about 5 minutes later. His first reaction was 'enough with the meme songs guys'. Then he checked the video and said 'what the fuck this is a real song, and only has like 70 dislikes'. He said it was terrible noise but he would 'endure' it for the 5 minutes. About 3 minutes in his girlfriend walked into the room and told him to turn it off. She was equally confused and said more or less the same as him, 'what the fuck, sounds like noise, etc'. The entire time the chat was posting emotes of girls puking

Is this the best version of Brother Sport?

youtu.be/wEIhXPK0TSM

played it in front of my normie friends, they all were confused as fuck and told me "it was the most experimental thing they've ever heard."

it made me realize how not soy it was.

No. It's a basic-level pleb filter.

>"I need a one daaanc-OPENUPYA OPENUPYA OPENUPYA"

It’s the greatest normie album of all time, and that’s saying something.

Normies will reject anything slightly different.

Not that soy has any real meaning but how does that reaction make it not soy? I love anco and all but theyre pretty soy, if you consider tree-hugging acid using hippies soy.

This board is becoming more and more boring. Starting to plan my exit strategy

Wtf it's really not that inaccessible

thats what every Sup Forums faggot thinks
everybody here has got their heads so far up their ass that nobody realizes what is accessible and what is not anymore

truth

Fuck.
Why just imagining this slightly annoys me? I hate close minded people, they need to free their minds about the music being correct

normies like summertime clothes & my girls
the rest is too "weird" for them

My friend did the same thing to me with Brothersport. He turned it off and I got annoyed because I'll let him play god awful trap but I can't play my music.

This, I mean of course it's not like requesting Peace for Animals or similar stuff but for the generic public it isn't normal.
Reminds me of the dude having an AnCo themed birthday party

Death grips is more accessible than this album lol.

At least that's what my friends think.

You do have to admit it's very close-minded to immediately dismiss something because it's out of the ordinary.

It's faggy fanboy and chumchum shit that's for sure

really makes ya think

More like babby's first Sup Forums core / patrician or whatever you call it

It is, but that doesn't mean that it isn't how it works most of the time, in the end you have to face the facts.

That also takes part into having a passion for something, somebody with a passion for music is eager to try new stuff and actively searches for it, in the end his favourite album might still be MPP but he is willing to try out new things.

Brothersport would be a much more normie friendly song without the 3 minutes of WOO in the middle of the song.

I realize this, but I just find it sad. I feel like so many people like to pretend art is important, but in the end they have virtually no passion or much care for it beyond what you can find on surface level or what they already know about whatever artform that they learned is considered good when they were younger.

On this topic, how do normies react to the weirder sounding Beatles songs?

It's alt-normie

Girls and minorities will react the same way as to AnCo, guitar playing normies white guys are more likely to entertain it because its the Beatles.

It has the "Beatles" stamp so they would react as if it was the coolest thing they've heard (It's decent tho)