/nfl/ general - SELECT ALL IMAGES WITH TALENT edition

BAL: Campanaro a possible Woodhead replacement?
ARZ: Arians: Hope we get Johnson back by Christmas
BAL: Schefter: Woodhead (hammy) out 6-8 weeks
ARZ: Arizona fully expected to employ RB committee
HOU: Deshaun Watson expected to start Thursday
FA: Packers waive 2016 starter Ladarius Gunter
HOU: Texans place Fiedorowicz (concussion) on IR
FA: Packers give up on Jean-Francois after 1 game
BAL: Report: Danny Woodhead to miss 4-6 weeks
CHI: Bears lose every-down 'backer Freeman to IR
IND: Matt Jones winds up on Colts' practice squad
PHI: Eagles send K Sturgis to I.R., sign Elliott

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/vfxl9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vikings

No Sup Forums posting below this line

>tfw Odell is coming to Dallas when his contract runs out

I'd fuck Sarah Palin

viKANGS N SHIET

Yeah I would too...

Will Dak take the league minimum to allow for more players to carry him?

Raiders are winning the AFC West, and nothing is going to stop them. Not even Goodel's refball.

Good because Dez sucks now.

that just encourages them

I'd say that image is wrong and should be replaced with the AFC West but then I remember the Chargers exist. When will they just fuck off? they already moved they might as well just leave the division too. Replace them with the Patriots so New England can actually have a challenge and not be spoonfed into the playoffs every year

vikings win the owl, sam bradford goat

reroll

Chargers are a good team this year and barely lost a ton of their games last year with about a million injuries. Don't be fooled because they lost to another great team user. They're probably going to sweep the NFC east this year and I'm not even joking.

Btw not a chargers fan. I just understand what I'm looking at.

>winning the owl in your own stadium
nice digits but history is against you

first for 1-15 rasm

eagles tbqh

They only make it look close because of garbage time.

your precious fee fees will be fine this thread because the OP isn't an obvious polb8 image this time

The eagles will have a winning record and go one and done in the playoffs. And there is nothing you can do to stop it

whoa......so this....is the power.....of scripting......

>can't put ravens in that image so he puts iggles and hopes no one will notice

t. "ban everything I don't like" autist

rasm will get at least 6 wins screencap this post motherfucker

No they're a good team user. I'm a Denver fan btw and their pass rush will make their defense relevant which is something they haven't had in a while and people don't understand how good denvers defense is and I think that's why they're underestimating what Phillip did. He's always been able to shootout with the best of the best despite all the injuries they've had and with literally no defense but a lot of that is looking better this year and with something that actually resembles an actual defense helping him I think they can drop over fourty points on teams this year. You've also got to remember this is the first game of the season.

>that image is wrong

It's a picture of the NFC West, how the fuck is it wrong. It's literally a picture of four team logos, what the fuck is wrong with you.

>sneezes
>user shouts "Wrong!"

uh what
how exactly did you manage to get that from what i posted

what fucking website do you think we're on, retard? if i was even remotely close to "ban everything i don't like" i would've left for r.eddit years ago.

>I think that's why they're underestimating what Phillip did.
Or because Denver's defense choked since River's is an interception machine when he's forced to go into hurry up mode.

Barring ultra bullshit levels of refball, Raiders are getting 4 free wins.

Can't say this enough
>>>>>>>>>>>Preseason
At least that's individual performance as opposed to team record though
But preseason is officially and completely irrelevant now that the season has officially started

The Raiders are one injury away from last place in the division. I'm going to laugh when Von kills Carr in week three.

>being deliberately obtuse
You've already outed yourself as a Sup Forumstard, lad. Everything is downhill for you from here. Best just stop posting now before you embarrass yourself further

>week one against the viqueens
>CB P.J. Williams, 70.5
>"although Williams otherwise allowed 99 yards on four catches (eight targets)."

lmao @ ur life nawlinsfag; secondary is still dogshit

Post rookies that you think will have a big year for your team that /nfl/ might not know

I have a feeling that game is going to be a dogfight and guaranteed at least one fight breaks out. I haven't been this excited to watch division games in a while.

Would assassinating Jim Irsay count as an act of patriotism considering he's been terrorizing the organization for years and constantly suicide bombing the team?

[quote]78234585[/quote]
not even going to dignify this pathetic waste of effort masquerading as bait with a (You).

if it was a script I wouldn't have to reroll you dumb faggot

Oh, that's Benjamin Dalton. He was a solid nose guard at Texas Tech but I don't think he's explosive enough to accomplish much against decent O lines

same desu

It'll be the donkey's that initiate any fights. The Raiders for the 10 billion flags that the Refs unfairly throw at them are surprisingly disciplined when it comes to resisting the urge to throw Haymakers.

I'd love to see how someone like Carr would fit in with the 1970's Raiders. It would be a most amusing personality clash.

As fun as it was stomping the division every year with manning at QB it's kinda nice to actually have some rivalry competition for once.

It sucks that Elway hired that retarded bitch Kubiak and Manning fell off right when the defense got really good. 2013 Manning with this defense would have been something truly special.

>tfw I realize the Browns would've won if they had Garrett against Shittsburgh
Fuck.

>Dez for redzone jump balls and Odell for open field dragons

Dak would lead the league in TDs and game manage the shit out of the league. Would make Tom Brady look like Eli.

I don't think it's going to be that way this year for them. Denvers an exception because for whatever reason the last three years they've been very clutch in close games.

Watching the vikings game again now that I'm not drunk/hungover. Anyone have a webm of the pass bradford-> wright in Q2?
That has to be literally the most accurate pass I have ever seen

It was pretty obvious it was Manning that was carrying you fags. It's why he's the true GOAT QB.

I'm too lazy to use images

Too bad the boys would have to cut their entire offensive line to afford him. He said when he renews his contract he wants to not only be the hugest paid WR but the highest paid player in the NFL and the guy doesn't even show up for practice.

What is, Dak Prescott? I'll take NFL Future Facts for $400

>implying

The team paid him back by carrying his ass to a championship. It worked both ways.

I'm just waiting for him to inevitably have a fatal overdose. At least we seem to have a GM who knows what hes doing now, but it's too little too late, honestly

Well just because you want something doesn't mean it's happening. Odell ain't getting paid more than a QB. He'll get a little more than Antonio Brown money but that's it.

You guys don't want Odell. He's a piece of shit and I'm saying that as somebody who hates Dallas.

>mfw pagano finally gets punted out of the building
should have executed him on the spot after the rams game frankly

Cam Newton

>Pagano gets the boot
>Luck becomes the new coach
>ends up getting ran into by an opposing player on the sideline
>injured again

shit, he could coach now

Carson Wentz

Phillip Rivers

Who is Deshaun Watson?

streamable.com/vfxl9

Reminder Tony Romo was one of the smartest QBs to have ever played in the game. If he never had an injury history he would have won multiple superbowls with the Cowboys while still being the starter today.

Don't push it

>JPP is elite, La'el Collins is going to get destro-

Oh wait, LMAO

Can't wait for him to destroy the AFCW edge rushers now.

SIT THE FUCK DOWN LITTLE BOY

GIVE AN INCH

Not only that but it's not like they didn't completely surround him with weapons when he was there. At one point he had DT, Sanders, Welker and Julius. That would be a wet dream to pretty much any other qb.

I want him to comment on the games I watch now
too many commentators just blabber about crap instead of talking about real football

Nice quality, 2006 youtube

*skip*

>mfw the influx of Jags shitposters since Sunday

I liked it when we were one of the elite Sup Forums teams

>He thinks JPP is any where near the level of AFC west passrush

You're right. He's way beyond it.

Collins destroyed Mack in the preseason. Only person I can see doing okay against Collins is Miller because he has the best bend in the NFL.

>preseason

>implying defensive guys guaranteed to make the team go 100% in preseason

>damage control
Raidniggers first team is try hard as fuck. That was also a dress rehearsal game, not some blow off preseason game.

Having Manning helped be who they are now too, desu.
Each scored 10 or morw TDs in that season. It was something special

>Raidniggers first team is try hard as fuck
Not even that guy, but please stop embarrassing yourself.
Preseason doesn't matter. It never will.

where are you gunna be when the vikings win the owl?

Damage control. Got owned. The man still has pride, you go 100% in against the other starters for the first drive until you're subbed out permanently.

Dead since it won't be this century

what are you talking about? we're a mere 5 months away from drinking the frozen blood of our enemies in minneapolis

>le it doesn't count man
When will this brainlet learn?

>>>r/NFL