Alright you fucking morons

Alright you fucking morons.

You're letting the LBGTQ "community"outsmart you.

If they want to demand that society accept their horseshit identities, then it's time we slip in one of our own, for godly keks.

How do we do this?

We convince them that Pedos deserve rights too.

Think about it, if this were to catch any traction at all it would only further remove any legitimization they've gained.

Discuss ideas if you think this is possibly an epic counter attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hm, seems promising. Bump.

Bump

>We convince them that Pedos deserve rights too.
Immoral

>a wild leaf appears

It's already happening, just wait. Pedos will be the new tranny before long.

The answer to degeneracy is not more degeneracy. Judging by how things are going right now I wouldn't be surprised if they actually go for it and that's the last thing we need.

The purpose is to tie pedos to the LBGTQ(P) party, thus removing any legitimacy they have.

If pedos start identifying with this group they will all lose.

This isn't out of haste, it is a viable opportunity to have society realize mental illness shouldn't be celebrated and perpetuated.

Listen morons,

The POINT is to destroy any credibility of their retarded identity claims by showing how easily it would be to intermix a "sexual attraction towards kids" identity into the flock.

Another shit tier suggestion along the lines of promoting male baby abortion.

Fucking cancer.

You're actually an idiot.

I could understand supporting homo gays but I feel like all those fake tumblr genders were just too much for the normies

This.

Right now is a brilliant time too. With the chaos of the raid on YouTube, with YouTube blocking comments on their own video, slipping in LBGTQP with fake pedos showing their support for the "movement" could be absolutely hilarious as well as serve an excellent point.

good idea op

This is how we get them!

If we create enough fake support for LBGTQP then we can cuckold them into supporting a cause they don't necessarily want to.

Similar to white guilt. Maybe we could use famous pedos and Photoshop quotes and add them into the mix.

#LBGTQP

>we convince
> a bunch of underage autists spam hammy pedo memes
> Sup Forums shut down for CP
Nicely memed Shlomo

>If they want to demand that society accept their horseshit identities, then it's time we slip in one of our own, for godly keks.
>How do we do this?

Pedos are actually one of *their* own. I think this is a false flag for the media to pin the impending pedo rights movement on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>shutdown

You must be new here.

ful chon exists b/c of previous Sup Forums shutdowns

Get colon cancer kike

Except all the other sexualities and genders don't cause harm towards another. It's between consenting adults. Unlike pedophilia, which can cause trauma.

Your logic sucks and so do you.

>Except all the other sexualities and genders don't cause harm towards another. It's between consenting adults. Unlike pedophilia, which can cause trauma.
>Your logic sucks and so do you.

Noko behind a proxy folks, setting himself up as a strawshill to be knocked down easily by a leftshill

Pretty sure they've already been doing that without Sup Forums's help.

>setting himself up as a strawshill to be knocked down easily by a leftshill
"consensus cracking"

everyone join NAMBLA

Not necessarily. It could backfire and just cause people to be more accepting of pedophiles. I hope it does; the founding fathers wanted the United States to be like Rome, and I do too.

Who's with me? Who else wants a society where we are all bisexual, women and slaves know their place, Muslims are banned, and the corrupt government provide free entertainment?

I'm not bantering for pedos but I'm sure they would argue about any level of "trauma" especially since most of these 'fluid gender' autists probably were molestered as kids or something.

Pedophiles have been around the longest.

Mother Mary was only 12.

Plus, in the caveman days, there were no age limits at all.

we need a LARGE amount of fake twitter and tumblr accounts, and have to build trust over a couple weeks, I don't think the secret will stay a secret that long though

Doesn't have to be a secret, just promote the agenda and change the conversation.

but if it becomes know that it originated here, it will be disregarded. If we start it on tumblr or twitter, it will be accepted significantly more easily

Pedo detected

Genius

Are you trying to get caught trolling? You need to be more subtle.

>implying the stormcucks aren't just more shills doing recruiting here

i dont see how this could possibly go wrong

They would use it to shoehorn muslim child brides and jose's 11 year old daughter that is giving birth to her sister.

I say go with the bestiality route, as it will cause a sudden break between 4th and 5th generation feminists.

Trying to push more than 2 genders already breaks their legitimization. That shit will NEVER fly.

Imagine someone telling you they are gender fluid in real life.

I say push with the multiple gender thing but mock and satirize it to death until they want to kill themselves from the memes.

But I'm not sure that's enough. We need something that is even worse than bestiality and pedophilia. Something which can't be put off on White men.

Or, fuck, why not try to include racism as a sexual identity? Make it work directly for us.

If you want to go full lulz, you could make extraterrestrial a sexuality. Leftists are children, they would get a kick out of it.

Not trying to be a defeatist shill, but this needs manpower and traction. I don't know how well get the numbers, and this board is so autistic bait threads make it to the top and these threads slide

>Hey goys, why don't you push for more degeneracy?

Gas have been pushing for pedophilia. Good try, attempting to get the meme machine to help you in your conquest for baby butt, shill.

really? nah, they had open arm for omar akbar because he 'was gay' even though he was the enemy,
Sup Forums/pol/ is their enemy, they dont care as long as we 'join' their cause and they wouldn't mind if we implemented our own twist to it,
just gotta hope the dont sniff out that it will bring them down
>i feel like I'm thinking like a jew

Gays*

no kike not ever
>>>/oven/

Maybe pushing for a lifestyle that isn't degenerate is the best thing to do, as it will make normies feel like butterflies and kittens but will trigger pozzgressives.

I mean, when people saw that Nazi TV show recently it made them kinda like Nazis. That's why the show was shut down.

Plus normalcy for the goyim always triggers jews.

Everybody should read this.

Is it that we hate people based on them being different? Or that they are all just annoying flamboyantl faggots?

I can't believe they're honestly now trying to convince Sup Forums to help them spread this shit.

I can't tell if it's b8, a poor attempt to shill, or a test of the memetic capabilities of this place

This is a stupid idea and you're wasting your time.

Adults can give consent. Children can't. Don't even try to argue with me, because I'm not here for that. Just know that this is one of several serious flaws in your plan.

But by all means, I can tell you have a lot of free time on your hands, so go ahead. But don't say I didn't warn you.

But the LGBTQ community and psychology academics are already pushing for pedophilia as a legitimate orientation

This turd in the punch bowl strategy would have worked 5 years ago, now it would be welcomed

He didn't put in the part where they rage fucked

Glorious Idea, We need to get Todd Nickerson to add a "P" to the LGBTQ.

>Right now is a brilliant time too. With the chaos of the raid on YouTube, with YouTube blocking comments on their own video, slipping in LBGTQP with fake pedos showing their support for the "movement" could be absolutely hilarious as well as serve an excellent point.

Exactly.

their philosophy is already leading to their demise

tfw it doesnt work pedos become ok and acceptable in society

That their next goal. Don't back them.

pedos are already being accepted as "normal"

salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/