How redpilled is Mike Rowe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
youtube.com/watch?v=PGhI9LawgU0
youtube.com/watch?v=9NDGaxVV0h4
cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably considerably so

even though he's an actor, you can see right on camera him going right into the nasty bullshit regular workers have to deal with, so he'd understand their plight when it comes to a need for living conditions that aren't taken by pablo and poojeet

As redpilled as someone can be without going full Mel Gibson.

Can someone that isn't from the two shitposting capitals of the world weigh in on this

So, not redpilled enough?

Hes a normal dude who realized kids are being scammed in college and did his best to get kids involved in trades,in which he can live a comfy life with no debt to thee jews

they*

I like him a lot. He's desperately trying to make people realize that the University Jew is fucking all of society in the ass.

He's got a very traditional mindset when it comes to work. I know a lot of millenials get rubbed the wrong way when he says not to follow your passions and dreams and just fucking work.

Canada's the best

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

I'm 24, go to college or learn a trade? Or spend my money on a used R8.

He's a bit of a phony to be honest. He's a super rich T.V man who does a little bit of each job at a time. That's not that impressive. I could do that.

Also, he tells middle class kids to become welders instead of doctors.

What's he been up too lately?
I haven't watched TV in years.

bill whittle tier; probably is at the libertarian level of reb bill

youtube.com/watch?v=PGhI9LawgU0

he wants to get rid of the shitty college courses and steal jobs from the illegals by selling blue collar work to people. however hes missing that whole get rid of the illegals and get rid of minimum wage portion of it. so the way i see it hes half way there to redpilling

>one of these things is not like the others

> He's a super rich T.V man
Not actually all that wealth. Certainly better off than middle class, but he can't buy a mansion or something

>he tells middle class kids to become welders instead of doctors.
He tells middle class kids to become welders instead of underwater gender identifiers and other useless nonsense. He's never made a case for a kid who's smart and wants to be a doctor to be anything else. Just for the average person to consider trades as an option

clearly not you fucking fat shit

youtube.com/watch?v=9NDGaxVV0h4

Redpilled in that with all of his work experience he probably hates welfare queens

Probably not in terms of race but he's been around so many "average joe" type workers that he hates the fuck out of whiny millennials.

i legitey dont know where i went wrong

mike rowe is a very intelligent man who knows a lot through sheer experience, but I wouldn't consider him redpilled.

I follow him on FaceBook. He's definitely one of the more down to earth celebrities.

Should I drop out of accounting to become an electrician?

First semester here, no harm done if I do switch

He's actually pretty fucking red pilled. Calling out the universities for being jews, anti-liberal, seems anti-muslim.

He was ahead of the curve on this "everyone has to go to college" thing that has been going on for over a decade now. People have to fucking work.

he's a based faggot

Someone get this to Trump. He'd love it even if he wasn't running.

I'm currently getting fucked by my entry level CS classes that are reqs for my IT Bachelors. I already have an associates so if I did a tech school I'd have like 15% of my credits, very strongly considering doing HVAC or something.

That being said accounting is a really solid degree, its just probably going to suck.

You won't be able to afford the repairs on the r8, buy a lexus or something and invest the difference or get an education, sports cars are useless.

He has some good insights on a narrow scope. I don't know if I would call that redpilled, but he's worth listening to when he's talking about the merit of WORK.

real talk I always found Mike Rowe attractive.

no homo.

My roomate is an accounting/finance degree holder. Started making $50k right out of college and 2 years later (today) makes around 60k and 65k when he passes his CPA. There's money to be made there and it's easier on your body than an electrician.

If you're interested in electrical, try engineering.

cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications.html

>not just stoping at associates
>not getting Certificates in shit that realy makes money and realy requires skills
>not getting paid 50k a year for entry level postion with all this

I know I've looked into CCNA stuff, my parents are paying for my shit and they're adamant about me getting a piece of paper that says bachelors.

Are there actual classes for Cisco courses, or is it all self study and then taking the exams? I can't self learn for shit. I just want to shadow some guy and learn how to do shit and get a decent job, thats how I learn best.

>they see me rottin'
>they Haitian