It's finally the 23rd, at leat here in Burgerland. Brace yourselves for the coming hours

It's finally the 23rd, at leat here in Burgerland. Brace yourselves for the coming hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFRg5pLD9EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready.

Brexiteer reporting for doodie.

Vote remain

Fuck you Omar.

fuck off Mohammed

I'm ready for the massive butthurt when 50.2% is the majority vote with a margin of error of .5%

Get comfy lads, a happening shall be upon us.
Either we'll get asshurt muslims rioting or we'll get ass hurt nationalists rioting.

It begins. Britain's ultimate cuckoldry.

>England succeed in voting to leave.
>EU says no you can't leave.
>Begin the EU Blitzkrieg.
>England fights the good fight.
>US and Russia attack the EU.
>China yells at island.
>Korea fights itself.
>Australia deals with kaiju.
>Japan increases sales of weird shit.

Ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown the brexiters. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window in his free 2,000 square foot apartment in londonstan, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the Thames, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of King George. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments...

Fuck you for Bieber, Nickleback, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion and all the other shitty "music" you maple sucking, moose fucking leaf.

Riots are always fun

>Bieber, Nickleback, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion
>Bryan Adams
One of these things isn't like the others...

Remain in a nutshell

If Indians were willing to go vote that is

Bump

It happened during the french elections, it happened during austrian elections, i'll happen today, it'll happen with trump

Sup Forums will get blown the fuck out

Defeatist fags pls go

Thinking the powers that be will allow a brexit. You are all fucking deluded.

get out and vote you bell end

youtube.com/watch?v=aFRg5pLD9EI My God it's Amyl Nitrate!!

there's no margin of error in an election you dumbass. you count the votes and that's it.

Godspeed you island faggots, may freedom ring.

don't crash the economy. brekit will accomplish nothing. VOTE IN NIGGERS

It'll be rigged in favour of remain, just like Austria got rigged.

Face it, we're in shackles.

Absolutely seeing this happening

Been a while since i been here, but what exactly is brexit? Is it good/bad?

I'm actually pretty excited for you cunts across the pond

Knock em dead you fuckin tea sippers

it's good

Half an hour and I'm out that door.
The winds of change are blowing.

You do realize that there are some "powers that be" on the other side too, don't you?
Get out and vote you limey bastard.

It ain't the 23rd on thw best coast

my birthday is in two days. i hope the eu gg closes this for a stay vote. Watching the world burn for my birthday would be the greatest gift you could give me kek. Please doubles if you agree.