What is their best album?

What is their best album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SykHHj-4BtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer the Gorillas..nahmsayin

Greatest Hits

Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones Ltd.

HEAD is the only correct answer

Both correct. The Nesmith songs on Pisces are incredible. Head is completely underrated in every aspect

The custom ones I make, because they have way to many quality unreleased songs for the albums to have as much filler as they do.

>inb4 Marge Simpson

Mind sharing em?

I thought that was the Beatles at first glance lmao.

I mean they were designed that way

Bump for interest

>corporate boy band
>actually made good music
What the fuck

Hmm

Good songs:
Tapioca Tundra
Do I Have To Do This All Over Again
Circle Sky
Salesman
The Door Into Summer
Daily Nightly
Randy Scouse Git
As We Go Along
Porpoise Song

the pre-fab four

LISTEN TO THE BAND

the white album

I think the coolest thing about The Monkees were how quickly they essentially became self-aware, started to rebel against the corporate machine and taking control themselves - they had the likes of Zappa and Tim Buckley appearing on the TV show, took control of the music and Head is an absolutely brilliant movie

as for the best albums - Headquarters, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones Ltd. and Head are all good, especially considering that all of them came out within an 18-months-and-change period. The CD era releases of these have a total of 54 tracks, so they had quite a bit of material to work with.

I'd say PAC&J ltd is my favorite one

bump

Nesmith was the real soul of the band
youtube.com/watch?v=SykHHj-4BtI

Micky Dolenz was the third individual to by a Moog synth (after Walter/Wendy Carlos and country musician Buck Owens) and Monkees' Daily Nightly was one of the first commercial recordings to use one

Best album/episode?

the best episodes are Alias Micky Dolenz, The Monkee's Paw and The Devil and Peter Tork

A Day in the Life

holy shit Todd from breaking bad is the spit of Dolenz