Turns out Omar Mateen really was a fag

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=WXN7GqcD41o

Other urls found in this thread:

amny.com/news/omar-mateen-s-motive-is-being-investigated-by-authorities-1.11912808
thenewamerican.com/culture/item/23206-pastor-admits-allegations-of-anti-gay-slur-on-whole-foods-cake-a-hoax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Character assassination to try and make it about his gayness instead of Islam.

Cenk is a fucking tool.
How fucking deluded are leftists to think this wasn't a terror attack? The guy went out of his way to pledge allegiance to ISIS in about 50 different ways.

I don't fucking get Liberals. How are they so detached from reality?

BINGO! The government has totally failed to protect innocent Americans form Islamic terrorists. Literally billions of dollars down the toilet.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT DONT ADVERTISE YOUR SHIT HERE

NOBODY CLICK ON THE VIDEO ITS THE FAT FUCKING TURK

?
it was a beaner fag club
what do you mean "innocent americans"

btw if (pic related) still lurks on Sup Forums...

hi

Cenk is probably a Muslim himself.

No one has that much hatred towards fags and isn't one. I could have predicted this.

so his dad said he got angry when he saw 2 fags kiss as a kid but then the later years he was a fag.

repressing his inner desires to be penetrated by a sweaty Filipino trap

Nah I'm pretty sure he pledged allegiance to [omitted].

His gay lover will come forward, face it, the narrative has been DROPPED just like Brexit

Fuck you tell me before I click a shit young turd video

>Guy Fawkes1 hour ago
the comment section are a bunch of cenk hating teenagers
>Guy Fawkes

lol the fucking comments are great

>I'm too good to consume normie media maymay

kys

A gay muslim democrat committed the worst mass shooting in US history, opening fire in a gay nightclub while professing his allegiance to ISIS.

Really makes you think.

His wife helped him scout out Disney World. Does that make him secretly Mickey Mouse?

>amny.com/news/omar-mateen-s-motive-is-being-investigated-by-authorities-1.11912808
>A spokeswoman for Pulse's owner, Barbara Poma, denied that Mateen had ever been a patron.

Should I believe paid shills or the person who runs the place?

>Omar Mateen's ex-lover
WHERE ARE THE PROOFS? People are just eating this shit up when the other explanation is just that this guy is an attention seeking faggot.

Who is this qt3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481 117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233 ?

Great b8. Thread full of triggles.

>>GUISE.

WHY DOES THIS GUY HAVE A TON OF FACIAL PROSTHETIC AND SHIT?

THIS IS LIKE SOME CIA SHIT.

it looks like they did their homework and even gave him prosthetic ears. its known that a person's earshape can be used like a finger print to identify them.

All Muslim's are fags confused by their dogma

NIGGA PLS.. that's a paid actor. they first "lose" the wife so she can't blab the truth about how he was connected to isis or how it was a false flag to try push anti gun measures, Then they pay some actor to say he was a gay lover.

either way they are doing everything they can to make it fit their narrative.

Wtf is this shit? That looks fake as fuck, the orcs in lotr looked more convincing, looks like jimmy fallon in make-up

Didn't they say he's in a mask to hide his identity or some shit

This is the shit they are claiming is real.

Are they literally retarded?

All the news story photos I saw earlier had small thumbnails.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

scary

Oh no, a gay man wouldn't lie for attention, would he?

thenewamerican.com/culture/item/23206-pastor-admits-allegations-of-anti-gay-slur-on-whole-foods-cake-a-hoax

>be a fag
>get double teamed by to puerto rico fags
>be reminded fags have the highest rate of AIDSHIV
>get mad and shoot a bunch of fags
what a faggot

is that eddie murphy?

>Random guy comes out of the woodwork to claim he's his lover

Topkek. The spin on this story has been exceptional.

That fucker came right out of Jim Henson's workshop.

Everything about this is fucking hilarious. Yes, Omar was gay with """""this""""" """"""human""""""".

You can literally see that it's makeup. They've built up a face face ontop of a real one. The angle and perspective on that shit all fucked up.

It looks like there's a 20 something year old pajeet hiding underneath.

Cubans are white not beaners

A Cuban was the VP candidate of the American Third Way Party in 2012 you cunt

Like a certain Englishman going out of his way to murder a politician...hmmm....

>Cubans are white not beaners
hahah no they are shitskins

You just had to fucking post a link of The Young Turks, didn't you? I see this faggot terrorist isn't the only faggot here, you fucking faggot fuck.

Nigger.

Zeke the Plumber. From one of my favorite fucking shows when I was a kid. I fucking love Salute Your Shorts.

>my news source is the young turks
kill yourself

MKULTRA
K
U
L
T
R
A

even if omar was a faggot, he was also a muslim, and is a terrorist, and deserves his death

Islam is unambiguous in calling for the deaths of homosexuals.
Mateen's father and Imam unapologetically pointed this out.
If Mateen were a closet case, that does not unseat or displace centuries of consistent Islamic jurisprudence; if anything, it makes it more relevant.

>YOU SEE GUYS IT WAS ACTUALLY JUST THAT HIS DAD TOLD HIM BEING GAY WAS BAD AND CHRISTIANS DO THAT TOO YOU SEE WHY IT'S THE CHRISTIANS FAULT THAT A RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST KILLED FAGS NOW????????????///

>60%

cenk is a fucking faggot

i think omar mateen was gay myself but i think he was also an islamic extremist

there is no reason he couldnt be both because we all see gay behavior in islam countries

>random faggots come out of the woodwork claiming to be Mateen's "lovers"
Attention seeking lying cunts.

Happens every time there's a major disaster or some shit. There's always dozens of scumbags who try to make it about them or claim they were the real victims and shit.

This is true. And in Omars ancestral home country its customary to fuck little boys so it seems to retained some of the cultural values his dad pounded into him.

literally pounded into him

I thought Cenk was the lover.