You have 10 seconds to justify why you're not using the metric system, amerifats

You have 10 seconds to justify why you're not using the metric system, amerifats

oh this thread again
they're just over complicating stuff with this shit
but let them use their system if they like it

Blow it out your ass frog

>amerifats are this stupid

>non-american thinks I care about his opinion
cute

Why are Europeans so obsessed with America?

damn you sure showed me

it's just banter

seriosly, stop doing this

A French made this post, France is not europe

>10
metric step, all right
>seconds
non-metric unit

you played yourself.

It's a phenomenon common to all European countries.

>The second (symbol: s) (abbreviated s or sec) is the base unit of time in the International System of Units / Système International d'Unités (SI)
>The International System of Units (abbreviated as SI, from the French Système internationale (d'unités)) is the modern form of the metric system

yes

>using 12 hour time
>"two party system"
>circumcision
>think Catholics and "Christians" are different things
>call quad copters "drones"

not every SI unit is metric.

in fact, the metric system proposed that they day was split into 10 hours with 100 minutes each, or something like that.

It was just adopted into the SI with the real metric units for convenience sake, but it's not metric.

never seen an Andorran being obsessed with USA (America is the whole continent btw, in case you didn't know)

Yeah and Africans were just brought to America for convenience sake, but they're African American now.

They can't help it

kek, I actually typed that exact example and deleted it because I thought the example was way too weird.

They are born in America, and thus American, but you wouldn't say they have American ethnicity, just like you wouldn't say that seconds have a metric origin.

But it's a weird one, though. It started as a non-metric measure, but you do say milliseconds and microseconds, so it definitely has metric divisions.

TL;DR, semanthics.

1 mile = 8 furlongs
1 furlong = 40 rods
1 rod = 5 1/2 yards
simple as

>calling quadcopters quad copters

The idea of a metric/decimal system isn't French and imperial units aren't British.
It's pretty sad that the French have to turn units of all things into a contrived national pissing contest.

I thought I put in a dash instead of a space, sorry.

I don't know

It annoys me more that they spell it meter instead of metre.

Meter is a completely different thing.

Wouldn't Angola, Mozambique and Guinea Bissau have changed with us?

>what are dialects
It's the same thing with Brazilians spelling words in a different manner than we do.

Which, to be fair, also annoys me.

what do you care, english is not even your 1st language, faggot.

I'm bilingual, just like you, Ramirez.