The Special Needs Kid won't play tonight due to getting a pimple on his leg after depilation

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. ONLY THIS KIND OF NANCYBOY WOULD PLAY FOR HALAL HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJJJJJHJJJKKJK
sport.es/es/noticias/real-madrid/depilacion-juega-una-mala-pasada-asensio-6282517

did he shave his boipucci too?

thers already a thread Alfonso you dumb oaki

Ronaldo makes it mandatory that they all have to shave their legs.

Why football players(have to) shave their legs?

Divegrass everyone

i want to believe this tbqhwyf

who is this semon demon?

Football players have to shave their legs because they basically spend several hours a day getting leg massages and having creams all over.

A pimple can't hurt that bad...

>career ending whitehead

I don't know. A college of mine had a very deep pimple in his cheek. Had to go to the surgeon because he couldn't even open his mouth without incredible pain.

i got bitten by a horsefly this summer. happens all the time every summer, starts to bleed but goes away after a while. but this time the bite got infected and my leg swelled up like a balloon. most painful experience in my life. rushed to the hospital the next morning and luckily the antibiotics took care of it quickly.

treat your wounds, lads.

>YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

your "press" just did

according to his brother the story is wrong
desu I laughed

>Never been bit by one
S-Should I count myself as lucky?

Paige Vanzant

She's ugly as hell
I doubt his pimple is that bad. He's just being a pussy

maybe they're not in your area. i've been bitten at east once per summer probably, some areas around where i live are full of them, pretty rural place. one summer working with my dad outside i got bitten three times in my legs in one day. i think they go for sweat/smell. the bites hurt a bit, and the area swells, but it's gone within a few days. the problem is they break the skin so it can get infected.

Still fuck her

OH REALLY? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Truly the most charmed life

that's the cycling excuse. actually the reason to shave your legs as a man is because it's just nicer

Is there any athlete with hairy legs?

>yfw he loses his leg due to the infection he picked up from picking the pimple

I bet this is made up just so Tsu can statpad alone against Nicosia

Their sunglasses eyes are pretty fucking neat, desu. JC from Deus Ex comes to mind