Did you ever walked casually into musicians?

Did you ever walked casually into musicians?

I once got drunk with an old czech Rockstar.

I saw a Pharrell at a 7-Eleven in Virginia Beach one time

i walked into a door just now its basically the same thing

yes i did walked into a musicians

I saw Neige attending an Agalloch concert with his girlfriend.

I saw MC Ride at a grocery store in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Saw Andrew of MGMT at a record store once. He was super into his phone call.

Pretty sure I saw the guy from the Counting Crows roaming around NY.

Met Vampire Weekend (weird as expected)

I saw Lil Durk walking around SF.

met thom yorke getting pancakes at an IHOP in los angeles. he was pretty cool, but EXTREMELY hung over (and maybe still a little drunk). showed me a recording on his phone of a song he's working on. I told him it was good but he kept asking me to give him criticism. didn't really know what to say, it was a little overwhelming

I shared a sandwich with Ted Leo at a coffee shop once. Just chatted a bit about music and touring.

time spent listening to my phone

tiny thom lol

In an airport boarding a flight and saw a big black guy in a Leather Jacket with "only built for cuban linx" on the back and big surprise when I saw his face...it was fuckin Raekwon.

Real talk my buddy swears he almost got beat up by Khaled here in Phoenix.
He was drunk as hell eating at Los Betos (this fast food Mexican joint that's open super late), and Khaled was supposedly there with a chick. My buddy kept ripping ass, and Khaled told him to quit the shit, but my buddy kept farting just to piss Khaled off. Finally Khaled gets up and is going at my buddy and his crew has to hold him back.
My best friend swears this is true and really isn't the type to lie. He didn't even know it was Khaled until he coincidentally saw him on TV just a little later. He thought he was just some rich middle eastern dude (have a lot of those in Scottsdale)

in chicago a few years back. i was smoking with two of my friends by logan square area when a guy carrying a guitar case in eccentric clothes asked if he could bum a cigarette. it turns out it was that dude from of montreal, he was doing a solo gig down the street.

ran into the killers outside of a studio here in vegas a few years ago
don't remember much of it aside from me offering one of the dudes a cigarette

my father is a graphic designer, pretty famous one back where I grew up too (not US). He did album covers for many famous artists so I met a good majority of popular top 40 artists of my country.

[spoiler] i miss my childhood [/spoiler]

I saw Roy Wood at a Specsavers once

I accidentally knocked over Weird Al's drink at an airport bar. He kicked me in the nuts and called me a faggot in front of everybody

Elvis Costello and his wife

The dudes from Death From Above 1979