Is this cartoonkino?

Is this cartoonkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH0N-kgMUbA
youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=4v-QXrFZEN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

except they kinda fucked up later when they brought the wife back to life, they were running out of materials though. Honestly there's only so much you can do with an Archer-esque arc, you get too intimate with the characters and they lose all their charm

Yes. Duckman is next-level awesome but it's a secret.

Please keep it secret user.

I like Duckman quite a bit. I used to watch it when it was airing quite a bit, but it wasn't until really recently that I realized that I have only seen the first season.

Amazing show that is hard to appreciate unless you were alive when it aired.

I was but never bothered to watch it during it's initial run. I watched the reruns on Comedy Central in the early 2000s

absolutely

Season 4 isn't so great however, only a few gems

youtube.com/watch?v=BH0N-kgMUbA

My dad didn't let me watch this. He didn't let me watch Simpsons either (still watched it in secret though)

Don't you see what it's like in this deranged Waring Blender of a world?! Every day is an agonizing ordeal, like balancing a pot of scalding water on your head while people whip your legs and butt! (Ah, you never forget your Senior Prom). You think I'm "SICK"?! Well the only disease I've got is "Modern Life," a schnutbusting gauntlet of inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of let-downs, put-downs, trickle downs, shutouts, freezeouts, sell-outs, numnuts, nincompoops and nimrods, all making every day as much fun as waxing a flaming Pontiac with your tongue, where even if you do luck into the possibility of some fleeting pleasure, like, say, if some nymphomaniac telephone operators with the muscle control of Rumanian mat-slappers agree to a little Strip Air Hockey, it'll be over before it starts 'cuz some vowel-lacking, feta-reeking cab-jockey slams his Checker up your hatchback and the cab is owned by some pinata spanker from a Santeria cult in Xoacalpa who starts shaking chicken bones at you and gives you a boil on your neck so big all it needs is Michael Jordan's autograph to make it complete, and even with all this, with ALL THIS, I still drag my sorry butt off the Sealy every morning and stick my face in the reaping machine for one more day, knowing when it's time to flash the cosmic card key at those Pearly Gates, I won't be in the coffin anyway 'cuz some underhanded undertaker sold my heart, pancreas and other assorted Good 'N' Plenty to that same Santeria cult! So does anybody really wonder why ANYBODY is hanging onto sanity by the atoms on the tips of their fingernails while life dirty-dances on their digits, and is it really any wonder that I seem DERANGED???!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

>And now I must leave you, as The Brady Bunch is on, and I find four of those children incredibly arousing
Literally /ourguy/

this, rugrats, and aeon flux. I really like the animation and sounds of all of those early 90s cartoons. really comfy

The original shorts of Aeon Flux that ran on Liquid TV blew my young mind

It was a great fucking day when I downloaded the game from some rom site

>thrusts pelvis

I discovered Duckman lasy year and loved it, real cartoon kino.

It's very interesting and a bit scary to realise how it still mostly work as a satire of our world.

Yes, Duckman is a real hidden gem. Superb show!

Which episode is he in bros??

he probably voiced coolio

The one where Duckman goes to Hollywood, which also features this clip here Brendan plays a sleazy exec
This is one of my favorites, it ends with Stallone, Arnie and Bruce Willis all coming to fuck up Duckman

Duckman is the most perfect adaptation of Frank Zappa's work to TV, with a perfect cast, design and animation.
The Beatex episode still haunts me

America the beautiful episode is my favourite, because it predicted Trumps coming.

Pic related is the ending shot of America as a garbage lot, a plane crashed and with wide open boarders.

>The Beatex episode still haunts me
All the King Chicken episodes are gold

I didn't like season 2

youtube.com/watch?v=4v-QXrFZEN8

based Brendan at the 3:30 mark