HOLY SHIT, Sup Forums!

HOLY SHIT, Sup Forums!

This is like Pet Sounds, but interesting and with better vocals!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq19haZ0w7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, seriously, this is much better than any Beach Boys album

and much better than any Beatles album

I disagree, but this is definitely a good album.

beach boys is candy ass music

I remember being 16

wrong

Let's not get carried away man.

1. Pet Sounds
2. Odessey and Oracle
3. Forever Changes
4. Sgt. Pepper

listen to this now

foxygen does the zombies and the beach boys better than them
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq19haZ0w7s

You chose the worst post-Help! album besides Let It Be.

t. hasn't listened to Surf's Up

This is just a Kinks ripoff

what the fuck? why is that the picture?

sounds like alot of things which is awesome
preservation society, pet sounds, odyssey and oracle, etc

1. Odessey and Oracle
2. Forever Changes
3. Sgt. Pepper
4. Pet Sounds
Revolver and Rubber Soul are better than all though

Honestly Sgt Pepper is maybe the worst Beatles album in their discography from Rubber Soul onward. Close with the white album but at lest that has the quantity if not the quality. Not to say Sgt P is bad and it was definitely big for the time but it aged very rapidly

But of course Let it Be is worse****

I used to think this but listen to the the 50th anniversary. It blew me away desu

How dumb are you? Both of those bands did the majority of the heavy-lifting for the genre. Don't get me wrong that album is great, but it's not as good as you think. There wouldn't be an Odyssey and Oracle if not for the Beach Boys and the Beatles.

>There wouldn't be an Odyssey and Oracle if not for the Beach Boys and the Beatles.

So what? It can't be better than these band's albums? What a shit ass argument is that?

plebs

see pic related for the true saviour of 1967

Zzzzzzz

certain parts are supposed to sound sleepy you feckin idjit that's the album's concept

>It's supposed to sound boring!
Wow you really convinced me

>reeee I can't handle 8 minutes of beautiful soft melodies perfectly complemented by orchestral arrangements before my ROCK AND ROLL sounds begin

Just Nights in white Satin is better than anything on Sgt Pepper

Doesnt have a song as good as sloop john b, god only knows, wasnt made for these times, Carolina no, etc. This album is similar too pet sounds but the ambitiousness isnt there nor is the harmonies as interesting

Agree with Sloop John B and God Only knows, but as a whole the album is better. The vocals are much better

Beechwood Park, Hung up on A Dream and Time of the Season

Why bother when I can have 40 minutes of melodies perfectly complemented by orchestral arrangements along with my ROCK AND ROLL sounds?

Grow up.

it's a good album but these guys sound like faggots compared to the beach boys, no offense though