Why did they give Cyborg a glowing chest vagina?

Why did they give Cyborg a glowing chest vagina?

To quicken the reboot

So he'll look more like Ironman

Iron man has circles not slits

Literally looks nothing like iron man pinhead

What's the deal with his casings? If a robot could have mange, this is what it would look like. Don't get me wrong, I admire that they were willing to reach out charitably to hire the blind to do their design work.

Cyborg was inspired from Ironman

Why is his taint so low?

>tfw Lego videogame Cyborg looks cooler than an official DC movie version

Why are DC movies so bad?

Why does he have a satellite dish attached to his right arm?

His body looks like the shiny side of aluminum foil.

For some mysterious reason, they have no love for the original source material, and feel compelled to reinvent everything with bigger helpings of youthful edgyness.

what ranger is this?

>Transformer scrap pile design.

that's just DC failing hard again

Why does Flash have a waist and hip line like a fucking woman? I know hes a twink but come on.

His groin looks like Optimus Prime's face

You could have just said "Zack Snyder," it's the same thing just with fewer words

I assume it all turns to shit because you have people working on these project which has no interest in the source material and only want to get their name out. So you end up with an abstract version of what once was because they feel the need to make it theirs but have no love or respect for the original so they never get the point where they notice how far away they came only to lose what the original had.

Also the recasting of flash pisses me off, I would of preferred the one from the TV series, not mech flash twink mode

lol here come all the DC hating marvel fan boys to complain about the smallest issue and have already passed their based opinion on these movies.

>pledging loyalty to a fucking comic book movie franchise
time to end yourself

I was just about to type that when I read your post.

Power source/heart

Play Arts Kai when?