Gay People By Definition Cannot be Pedophiles

Pedophile - a person who is sexually attracted to those who are not sexually developed.

gay people, who recognize they are gay, are sexually developed, since the possibility of reproduction cannot be an objective measure. A 12 yo, who can recognize they are gay, are sexually developed, and therefore it would be wrong to call the love between two sexually developed people to be wrong.

tldr, this is a meme, but I guarantee someone liberal in academia, probably gender studies, will make this argument. Let's push it now and shut the liberal gay marxist agenda down before it starts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg
youtube.com/watch?v=OgnUtyYTIrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't we just get pedosexuality accepted instead?

A gay pedophile would be a male pedophile who wants to fuck boys or a female pedophile who wants to fuck girls.

Glad to clear that up for you.

>Pedophile - a person who is sexually attracted to those who are not sexually developed.

>attracted to those who are not sexually developed.

>what are flat chests

I wish I could remember the name of the study that concluded that men that sexually abused boys weren't "really" homosexual, because apparently "homosexuality" only = "attraction to sexually developed men", therefore there was no difference between heterosexual and homosexual rates of sexual abuse

Read it, spread it, know we are being shilled.

the lack of functioning mamaries do not play a role in determining sexual development for gay women. If a gay woman, recognizes she is gay, she is sexually developed, period.

It is permissible for gay people to have relationships with 12-14 y.o. , but it is not permissible for straight people for the risk of procreation.

#ProudToBe

youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg

Find something to criticize.
youtube.com/watch?v=OgnUtyYTIrE
>pro-tip: not possible

>citations from 1985

I know some gay pedophiles, but they're dead, lol.

The cartels are killing priests now?

2 to 2A confounds behavior and desires, who wrote this anyway?

nah m8, I had a gay "friend" in highschool tell me he was a pedo, really fucked up m8, Im not 'avin it m8.

pedophilia can be exclusive or non exclusive. That means some pedos are also attracted to adults. Some child molesters aren't even pedos.

Very nice. You've got potential kid, you've got shine. Don't quit your day job though.

GTFO first subversion, then legalization, then narmalization.

This logic doesn't even begin to make sense. By that logic, gay people cannot be raped by a pedophile. Just because some old gay fuck sucks your cock or fucks your ass or whatever doesn't make you gay and doesn't make you sexually developed.

This is too pants on head for even liberal academia. They may come to the same conclusion, but the'll get there is a less retarded way.

>justifying pedofiles

calling chris hanson

God that ghostbusters reboot looks scary.

12 year olds can't recognize that they are gay, they're fucking 12.

Who cares, *all* fags should die

I guess it should be [current_year]?