I DARE you to name one bad thing about ganja

I DARE you to name one bad thing about ganja.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-skelton-marijuana-20160331-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-My2Pl4i7rY
youtube.com/watch?v=BybYq3Blg0s
youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turns you into a loser

Makes you an insufferable faggot who thinks he's discovered everything about the universe.

>

He said weed, not reddit.

/thread

Nope.
Nope.

this

Marijuana is scientifically proven to turn you into a loser.

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-skelton-marijuana-20160331-story.html

Cannabis induced psychosis.

brain-zapped stoners post thumbnails

Use is not necessarily abuse, but you are right to an extent... the "dude weed" culture promotes the degeneracy of over use and abuse. It is overall healthier than alcohol though.

Not really anything in moderation.
But take it from someone whos been as close to addiction as you can get with this shit, it makes you lazy, it makes you unmotivated to do other shit, it doesn't make you fuckin dumb, but it will make you fuckin act like it, if you smoke too much eventually it becomes a crutch, and youll feel weird when you stop.

I smoked constantly through highschool, it took away any real motivation I had to ever do my homework or study for shit, or go out and get a job; if I wasnt as smart as I was I would have failed every course.

Enjoy it in moderation if you'd like, but don't let it affect other parts of your life.

Weed is for niggers and Canadians.

Smoking anything is bad for your lungs.

>picture for ants

sativa

Its illegal for a reason.

This is a real thing and it happened to me and it was the wort experience of my life but theres nothing more to it than the Carl Jung quote "there is no coming to consciousness without pain."

Cannabis psychosis was the ultimate redpill. Basically revealed to me i was living in a fairy tale.

~~~Your an utter fag u attention seeker.~~~

I live in Denver & can't legal buy weed for myself cuz everything is SO god damn strong .

I LITTERALY need shitty shitty reggie brick, or ditch weed.
Everything is WAYYYYY too strong.

GOD DAMN. GET OUT OF Sup Forums

everything in moderation. If you eat too much you can turn into a loser, the same applies to that sticky icky.

In moderation, it can be a good tool to unwind.

What's wrong with sativa?

paranoia

it created this

youtube.com/watch?v=-My2Pl4i7rY

But it's safer than...

>“There is a common perception that cannabis is safer than alcohol,” Cerda added in an interview. “But this study shows that … cannabis is just as bad as alcohol. And in terms of financial problems, cannabis is worse.

It cures cancer, bro!

You know, it's not that hard to dose less. Buy the lowest grade shit you can (talk to the people at the shop, they're quite knowledgeable.

Then, use that in edibles - you can dilute the concentration as much or as little as you prefer. Edibles also have a smoother dose/response curve than smoking.

>it makes you lazy

yes, wait till you get all the shit done you need to do for the day

>it makes you unmotivated to do other shit

yes for some people, I thought I had a video game addiction until i quit smoking, then i realized vidya just isn't that fun for without weed.

>it doesn't make you fuckin dumb, but it will make you fuckin act like it

yes

>Enjoy it in moderation if you'd like, but don't let it affect other parts of your life.

/thread

getting dab or resin on the bottom of your foot when you drop some and don't find it but then step on it

I like pot but that shit sucks

This is exactly what I'll be telling my kids when they get older.

Makes you lazy and a deadbeat. Trust me. Deadbeat on weed, 6 figure powerhouse clean and sober.

Glorious

The stink.

>Smell like shit
>Feel retarded when high
>Alcohol is better

I'm not addicted, but I want some really badly right now.

That and it makes me hungry when I don't want to be hungry.

weed is weak. only children can actually work with it.

if weed gets you off like that basically you're a pussy.

i'm on some real shit.

the other day i actually thought that i was about to die and go to hell. i prepared to meet my maker.

have you ever had to do that? did you meet it with dignity?

there is blood in MY boots, boy.

you're a good little boot-licker aren't you ?

smells like shit desu

Nice strawman bro... there are far more people who do the same thing with tobacco and alcohol even without the artificially inflated prices caused by prohibition.

It makes you very paranoid. It makes you believe everything you read on the internet.

your a fucking pussy if you thought u were gonna "die" from smoking weed

get a load of this pussy

ive seen women smoke blunt after blunt your a fucking beta faggot

Someone I knew in high school was named Sativa. Pretty chill guy tb.h

These guys are actually fine. They are socializing in a friendly manner and having a good time.

such a fucking underrated comment. Know that i appreciate you, user.

yes yes, keep smoking and eating the herbal jew

child thinks is talking about weed.

Too bad you don't have school tomorrow.

>feel retarded when high

I'm afraid, leaf, you may actually be retarded to begin with.

The price, OP.

Still dreaming of ounces for under $250....maybe one day.

>that introduction
>can't go a sentence without saying "mang"
>that face

youtube.com/watch?v=BybYq3Blg0s

I don't care if you smoke weed but I cannot tolerate weed culture.

kek i get them for $135. you must live in the south.

I have never met a single productive person who smoked marijuana.

250 a zip
maybe for hash

sadly the trade off is living in communist Washington

t. the pope

Why rare flag?

kek

fpbp

You live in a city of 451, are a Japanese woman, and a maid. It does not surprise me.

smoke weed everyday

Who said I was a maid?!
I've also been to Russia, Canada, Japan and the United States.

Also tell me about Teruaki Nagasaki. Is he better glaze-broiled or nuclear bombed?

fun fact.

90% of humans do drugs daily.

and the most productive people are on the hardest drugs.

when that person is gone for 2 minutes, they're doing lines of research chemicals.

human civilization is essentially the result of being really fucking high constantly. you're not supposed to talk about it.

the only people who don't do drugs are losers and slaves.

drugs are what caused humans to do what other animals didn't. the forbidden fruit. the tree of knowledge.

almost fucking everybody is on some shit. its part of being human.

those people you think wouldn't touch hard liquor? they're injecting 3 fluorophenmetrazine (2, 5 methoxylone).

have you ever seen the movie limitless?

it was real 10,000 years ago.

hard to believe. really makes you think, huh?

Not willing to make that trade, unfortunately, just for cheaper weed.

How does smoking marijuana make you productive?

it doesn't. weed is weak shit. its for falling asleep or before a fuck and then falling asleep. or if you need to eat and rest.

there are other drugs for being productive.

the proper use of medicine is a skill learned through experience, listening to your elders, and research.

It is mentally addictive and easily habit forming. Quitting results in very real physical effects. I have a tinny bit left i have been dragging out for the last week. Im dont plan on buying anymore ever again. I quit smoking cigs a year ago and cannabis is just as hard of an addiction to break as nicotine.
I cannot eat without feeling nauseous. This is my biggest problem atm and its been only a day since i smoked (quit smoking cigs and couldn't stop eating for two weeks)
Im anxious and my mind is racing for a fix which is just like the mental nicotine withdrawal.

ITT: Sheltered kids who don't know about real life

Dude weed lmao humour

nahhh man thats just what those corporate fat cats in Washington want you to think. you're such a little ikeman

Yes, ok,
But then why did you respond to this with this ?

>Use is not necessarily abuse

This. There's a big difference between use and abuse. I don't think any of you (except the Muslims) would think that a drink with dinner or out with friends makes you an alcoholic, but the all or nothing dichotomy applies to weed why?

It only makes the anti crowd look hysterical.

Nope. Chuck Testa.

check again.

i responded to

with

True that, also it's funny how people preach about weed and next minute they chimp out because they are running low on Zoloft.

if you want to do something creative and empathetic then weed can help you.

Ive come up with some beautiful poetry while high but was usually to lazy to write it down.

i have been higher than johnny cash, i think. thank u science.

This is the result of weed; schizophernia.
It could be seen as a good thing though because if he goes to the doctor and says these things he will receive the neetbux no problem.

for the young whippersnappers

youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs

you turn yourself into a loser, projecting ass bitch

It's userbase

Shit substance. Turns people into retards. Im surrounded by it everyday.

for creating good poetry, i recommend propylhexadrine with 4-aco-dmt.

if i saw someone saying those things and eyes were on me, i would say the exact same thing. i would say, he's schizophrenic.

different people are on different levels. you know who to talk to and about what. the things we call schizophrenia and so forth, are really just weakness, stupidity, or a death wish. for the most part.

btw, i'm insulted that you think i smoke weed. i have much, much better shit.

Yeah sorry, wrong one.
But still, he was talking about weed, nothing else, and you started on something he didn't even mention

It stinks to high hell and the smell never goes away. It's comparable to somebody breaking into your home and taking an enormous diarrhea dump everywhere.

true, now that i think about it, he might have just been saying weed isn't for people that want to be productive.

It feeds apathy

>muh succesful people smoke teh ganja 420 blaze it

Fuck off

>thinks weed is the reason jamaicans are stupid

It makes you save thumbnails.

nah those people you are around are just retarded because they are niggers.

>It stinks to high hell and the smell never goes away.

ok mom

>cannabis is just as hard of an addiction to break as nicotine.

lol...literally science is against so as is anyone with experience

>I cannot eat without feeling nauseous. This is my biggest problem atm and its been only a day since i smoked (quit smoking cigs and couldn't stop eating for two weeks)
Im anxious and my mind is racing for a fix which is just like the mental nicotine withdrawal.

ok at this point its just bait.

they do on occasion. just like successful people moderate how much alcohol they drink.

dont smoke a whole joint? I daily smoker for many years and have quit for over 18 months. When I smoked again I felt like you, but it still took about 3 or 4 hits to feel it... roll it smaller maybe?

Big Daddy government told me it's bad.

Induces psychotic episodes

ITT: I don't wanna feel bad about my escapist tactics

Costs either money or effort to get decent kush.

You posted a thumbnail

BANG, fuck weed

How about you actually post that image so that somebody can read it you dumb faggot.

It's for ants apparently

i've read weed makes you an insufferable retard who posts thumbnails.