Recent purchased

Well, these are recent since my last post in December, so....

Damn, didn't know Hot Topic started selling tapes.

So many things about this image clash

lmao what's the spongebob thing?

Nice stuff though, especially those Mutiilation tapes.

It’s a cassette Walkman. My old Sony sport plus died when I dropped it on a sidewalk and because plastic doesn’t like Montana winters it.

>listens to metal with a spongebob casette walkman

tf is RHCP doin here

I dunno I found the meme online

I stopped caring about being metal a while ago. I’m 31. I care more about money and women than impressing random dudes.

I really wish surface dwelling soys would stop consuming black metal and sporting their new trinkets online for their "friends and followers" to gawk at. Now that black metal has been lowered to the state of mere commodity for youngsters to consume it looses all validity. It is no longer the spirit of the Adversary. If you trinket collecting gollums would simply stop purchasing bands would stop re-re-re-re pressing the same shit year after year, or in today's fast pasted cybersphere, month after month the same album on every imaginable format. This is what killed the Arte. Do the real underground a favour and off literally commit suicide for Satan.

What are your grails, moo?
This is at the top of my list right now, but it's not even fucking online so I don't know if I'll ever attain it.

1/2

It breaks my heart to see young people buying cassettes.
t.oldfag

>vinyl
>cassettes

Why not both, plus CDs?

Forgot pic

> Bongo Fury
muh nigga

> posted a few days ago
> 1/2 price sale
> muh semi-pleb gets

Frankly I do not know what a “surface dwelling soy” is, but it’s a pretty hilarious insult to use in the context about youngsters (lol) in “today’s fast paced cybersphere” (again, lol) buying albums, including represses.

Anyways, your argument and sentiment is weak and contradictory even within the juvenile trve kvlt context. You think drakkar productions, Darkness Attack, or colloquial sound recordings are somehow commodifying black metal? Get out of here with that bs. Buying albums supports the bands and labels. Wtf kind of satanist gets butt hurt about how other people spend their money? Wtf kind of satanist is opposed to materialism?

Seriously, autism aside, are you just mad cuz you’re broke?

I'm discovering Zappa by buying his records. I fucking laughed my ass off at the cupcake part where he couldn't keep it straight and started laughing.

It was a compliment tho

Yeah, I just got Absolutely Free and a couple other records this weekend

>Wtf kind of satanist is opposed to materialism?
The only kind, you pathetic worldling.

Whats the sound quality like with that cassette player?

Why do people even collect cassettes?
Is it convenient to use a walkman over digital files or is it just for the A E S T H E T I C?

audible kek

These are mine