GET STUCKMANNIZED

GET STUCKMANNIZED

Other urls found in this thread:

listchallenges.com/chris-stuckmanns-film-buffs-bucket-list-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>have generic, middlebrow, IMDB-core taste in film
>have literally nothing insightful to say about any film

Congratulations, you're qualified to be a YouTube film critic!

i sent him a dm in twitter asking to review'stardust' and he never responded :(

What did he mean by this? How does one get, as he puts it, Stuckmannized?

hack

When did Adam Scott say this?

Just about every video

Chris has, as he would say, 'Stuckmannized' me twice in the past. On the first occasion, his wife was away at the Toronto film festival and he invited me over to watch the entire Nolan stretch of Batman films. Well, in Batman Begins, at the point where the Joffrey kid turns to Batman and tells him, "the other kids won't believe me", Chris paused the bluray and told me that the other kids wouldn't believe me either. He left the room, and when he returned he was wearing a poor imitation of Ryan Goslings outift in Drive and he proceeded to rape me for five minutes. He was constantly chattering about how it would only be 5 minutes and that there was no way it could go in or outside of that time. After the 5 minutes were up and ran crying from his house, he screamed after me that he, "didn't have wheels on his dick", whatever that meant. The second time happened a couple of weeks later, he invited me over to finish watching the movies. At the point in the aeroplane in TDKR, he again paused the film and left the room. When he returned, he was dressed as Bane, complete with fake muscles. He stood over me and asked me if he was a, "Big Guy". I realised i was dealing with a psychopath at this point so i told him i thought he was a big guy. He hit me across the face and said, "But am i a Big Guy for you?", I told him yes, and he flipped me over and started talking me from behind, continually moaning in a crude imitation of Hardy's Bane. And he was a good friend.

who is this faggot?

Pretty good pasta, made me kek.

It annoys me that he has this "holier than thau" attitude just because he likes a entry level arthouse movies like Drive and Enemy.

oc desu

wtf i love Stuckmann now

Sounds like a perfect review to be honest. I don't want insight into film when I'm trying to decide if I should watch something. I want a dude with a generic taste tell me his generic opinion so that I can apply it to my curcumstances.

Stuccman is an okay lad

Do you know how many DMs he gets?

for you

TELL

kek

>unsubscribes from RLM
>guys it was a joke right?
>we're adults right?

what

TELL

THAT

THAT

TELL

Thoughts about his batman vs superman script?

NECK

TO

TO ZODD'S SNAPPED NECK

TELL

THAT TO KANJI CLUB

He is a total pleb, but let's face it, he's one of the better YouTube critics.

You'd have to ask Mrs. Stuckmann.

What's the point in watching the review in the first place then? Just go watch the movie.

He's a thin skinned ninny boy and that book he released on amazon is laughable.

>youtube critic
Im sure thats an oxymoron nowadays

So he married his sister?

He liked The Nice Guys - can't complain

>that book he released on amazon is laughable.
That book is what makes him so unlikable. It wouldn't be so bad if it's just a guy talking about movies he likes, but he actually thinks he has enough knowledge of film to write a book called "The Film Buff's Bucket List".

She took his last name, you feminist.

>the worst thing a review can be is boring - RLM

it's very true and this faggot is literally just some normie with a huge DVD collection and action figures that boringly talks about the latest film release

I want to cuck him.

Reddit Lives Matter aren't some kind of hall of Gods you know

He'd cuck you back

someone post the webm of his autistic intro tia

>30 year old "man"
>wears braces

Man it must be upsetting having to do that

that's pretty common though, lots of people get them later in life because they couldn't afford them

you need to get out more

You just know he's the kind of guy who sends reaction images of himself whenever he tells a joke on whatsapp.

The worst kind of human trash.

I hope he makes a second edition! Are you a film buff too?
listchallenges.com/chris-stuckmanns-film-buffs-bucket-list-50

9/10

>didn't have wheels on his dick

is there a single movie released before 1980 in that list?

The Flick Pick is so much better

He's less of a fake, funnier and acknowledges he's a complete pleb who ironically likes terrible movies. He's indeed tons better than Cuckmann.