Dear Sup Forumslacks what's should I do with my life?

Dear Sup Forumslacks. Need advice. Don't want to be one of those pain in the ass suicide cry babies, but I need some advice.

> Be me
> 26yo
> Spent 4 years in College drops out due to great job opportunity.
> Builds his own business.
> Expends his entire savings on it.
> Business is good. (Killing is my business...)
> Works the ass out. 9 to 8, monday to saturday.
> Starts to profit.
> Starts to pay some of the debts.
> Gets genuinely happy for the first time in his entire shitty life.
> Has the guts to kick his parasite friends outta his life.
> Love life is still shit, but things start to work out.
> Then the country starts to crumble.
> Economic crisis.
> No one has money.
> People stop to buy things.
> You sell things.
> After struggling for 6 months you finally decide to close your business.
> You're again in debt.
> Unnemployed.

Continues...

Other urls found in this thread:

mavericktraveler.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> You've expended all your savings in the enterprise.
> You haven't finished College and you have no money to get your degree now.
> You're stuck in your house for 2 months now, unnemployed, feeling depressed, alone and too 'smart' to befriend again with those parasite scumbags.
> You start to drink and spend the nights on Sup Forums shitposting, but nothing fills the abyss inside you.
> You are deeply conservative and alt-right wing shit, so you get excited for the God Emperor... but you remember that you are an 3rd world piece of shit in a country that hates you and wants to suck your blood for beying part of the White Middle Class (yup, there is such thing here).
> You, as an newly converted, fresh catholic, fear for your eternal soul.
> You go to the mass everyday to see if something happens inside you.
> You sometimes cry alone.
> You feel that althought you are still young, I think 26yo is still young (no?) you're absolutely fucked and your life shot is gone.
> Althought you still workout, you start to do less of it, for life seems become the copy of the copy of the copy (Fight Club shitquote)
> Your family is shit and you have no real bounds with them.
> You can't count on no one.
> You are alone.

Dear Sup Forumsacks what's to be done?

>Killing is my business...

What?

>> 78242153
>> 78242289

Shit. Uploaded the wrong image. But it's an good Before/After.

Megadeth album. "Killing is my business... and the business is good". Terrible joke, I know.

Ah, didn't get that reference

Read the whole thing and i will spare you the usual "hang in there" shtick.

> People stop to buy things.
> You sell things.

You cant blame yourself for this. You worked your ass off to become your own man. That alone is already more than most people can say about themselves. Don't ever forget that.

A solution i cannot give

>when you make a megadeth joke and no one gets it

Isn't there going to be some shit going down in Brazil soon? Get ripped get ready.

Find something worth doing. Even if you can't get into school/don't have the cash for it, that does not mean you are unable to be a wage cuck.

Go to work, save up some cash, find a hobby that makes you happy, and then start over.

Thanks, bruh! You're already better than my entire family.

Track down some corrupt politicians and clean them up.

Olympic games, Zika? Both are shit. :)

Nah, I think nothing will happen politically, the country lacks of any cohesive force for anything. Good or bad.

>I think nothing will happen politically

I think he's probably referring to >violently, not >politically

Nice one! Brazil granted asylum to the Italian commie murderer Salvatore Battisti, so I can kill some commie and ask for asylum in Italy! :P

State university?

If so, talk to the professors, explain yourself, they might understand and help you for free, after all you're living in commie utopia

Stop drinking and limit your time here

Do manual labour if necessary, working is important to maintain positive inertia

Life has it's up and downs. You should learn to have some kind of backup next time. Go back to your family.

Oh. Even then... Brazilians are the Kalergi Plan personified. I think things need to get beyond shit to happen some reaction.

>Worked hard
>Took risks
>Tried your best to be virtuous
>Got fucked when economy tanked

Don't know what to tell you, OP. Maybe Bernie's right. Maybe capitalism is just a fucked system

Zdravstvuite. Bolshoe spasibo. I thought about that. But I lost the registration period for this year, so just next year... the manual labour and the zdorovye obraz zhizn' thing are both nice tips. Thanks.

BTW, I studied russian for 3 years and had to drop out due to work.

Actually it was the left-wing Workers Party that fucked up the country. They spent shitloads of money, more than their income. They've crated social welfare programs to buy the votes of the ignorant people and keep them in misery. Transformed the State Owned Companies into corruption nests. Killed the industry in the process, fucked agriculture, raised taxes and fucked up the whole economic process. Typical commie bullshit. The country is bankrupt thank's to the SJW.

Thanks, bruh.

Great Kipling, thank's hue bro!

Become involved politically and spread our Ideology in your country.

Remember Sup Forums is destined to rule the world.

You speak english and portuguese, do you speak any other languages?
Head to Europe to finish your studies. It's free and many masters programs are in english, but you'll need to speak the local language for a bachelors/license.
Look into public portuguese schools. If you have your business skills on paper, then you should easily be able to get into a program, particularly if your grades in school were good. Not sure if Portuguese schools are free, but France and Germany has free public education, I'm heading to Germany this fall for my masters.
Many others have fairly cheap education, and if you speak spanish, then argentina also has free education. You could consider spain as well where it's fairly cheap, but not free.

Get a plane ticket, fly here, continue your program for free?????

bonus: fuck a qt or two while you stay

are danish schools in english now too? if so, to what degree?

My program is in english..lots of programs in english. I know there are tons of internationals in my city..

is it primarily in more technical fields, eg STEM and Econ as in France?

It isn't "free" past a certain age, especially so for aliens; 26 is the cutoff point in my cunt

Yup, Spanish, Russian (still learning) and I can read fairly well in Italian. Good advices!!

May I declare myself as an child Refugee? :D

Yeah, I goof'd on my response.
France and Germany are free, whereas in places like Spain, Italy, East Europe they are simply fairly cheap. At least compared to American universities since it's only a thousand or two euro a semester over there.

Also, UK and the Netherlands are as expensive as American unis, Belgium is bretty alright tho.

Yes you can study anything

Also again, Norway does schooling in English and is also free. Austria might only be in English for masters and up, but is free I believe.

Is it bachelors level or masters and above?

So its free for any 3rd worlders just buy a ticket and your education is free?

Emigrate bed - or go nomad and keep travelling. Seeing as you're already a proven entrepreneur I'm sure you'll find/make more opportunities for yourself. Just go for a fresh start.

Here's a blog may be of interest:

mavericktraveler.com/

All exchange students I got to shag were already enrolled in their domestic cunts and came through Erasmus program, no exceptions, all European

All

Might have a different ID as I'm on my phone having a smoke, but yes.
Your country is expensive as fuck tho.

that's to be directly enrolled in a Dutch program, I'm sure exchange programs such as Erasmus are free for yall though.
Actually, I'm fairly sure that Nederlander programs are cheaper for EU citizens, but only expensive as fuck for non-EU peoples.

Russia is also fairly cheap, a thousand or two a semester if I remember correctly.Plus the Ruble is absolutely wrecked right now, so that'd help.

I'd rather have 100 Brazilian refugees than one Muslim. What are your talents and what kind of business did you run?

Quite nice blog, thanks!

Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, Russian (learning). Dunno much about what else I may consider a "talent". I owned a bookstore.

M8, you should have no issue getting accepted some place for a bachelors/license program with your language knowledge and business background, especially if your GPA was good in school too.
Don't worry, head back to school someplace free in Europe and get back at it. You seem to have a work ethic so things shouldn't be difficult for you. I believe Portugal only requires a few years residence for citizenship if you're from Brazil or other former portuguese empire holdings too. Though that might just be Spain, but look into it.
Get your degree and figure out what you want to do next. You could probably get a job as a translator even with your skills.

Self-publish books in English on Amazon.
Seriously, give it a try if you think you can do it.
Aim for 40-60k if romance or 50-70k if military SF or urban fantasy.

True, I'll look for some University in Europe. Got an EU citizenship, so maybe will be easier to find something there. Thanks, America.

Never thought about that Canada. Self-publishing may well be a good business.

A problem can't exist without a solution OP. I can't tell you the solution though, sorry.

I'm just another user from America m8, but if it you'll spread favorable opinion of the country I am from and love, all the better.

Which EU country do you have citizenship for? Portugal?

Come here and invest. We're poor as dirt so you don't need a lot of money to start a business.

Play StarCraft
Or poker
Or both
Liquid poker

Italy, mom's Italian.

>> 78264258
I'd like to meet that Dobry Grandpa in Sofia!

>> 78265047
Fuck, I'm terrible with games.