AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLRXToqUQ3A
mobile.twitter.com/ProtestSPb/status/896439760134262784/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Europe did it before it was cool

>Literally aimed for the only black people in the crowd
kek

Mashallah. I see Americans are using our tactics.

I hope he gets away

honestly it baffles me nobody did this before that one Eurotruck in France i think? Its so effective and genius

Daily reminder that alt-righters are as bad as muslim terrorists

>He has quads in his plates.

holy shit

if turns out to be a white driver, white people are finished for good now

>bad
neither of those groups are bad

both muslims and alt right are the only ones who have the balls to run over people they disagree with
both muslims and alt right hate jews
both muslims and alt right hate faggots
both muslims and alt right hate feminists
and so on

muslims and alt right are extremely similar and the only non-cucked groups on this planet, everyone else is a fucking faggot tbqhwy

no way

>that post
>that flag

When did this happen?

Unironically this.

They only think about genocide and war and if they had the chance, they would do it.

just a moment ago, it was a right-wing rally

Who could be dumb enough to try to kill people with a machine that's personally registered to you and looked up instantly

oh wait

somebody who doesnt give a fuck anymore?

This
Based paco

This is true
I don't understand why Sup Forums doesn't convert en masse to wahabbism

it was a counter protest that was targeted, not the right wing rally. i.e. it was a right winger who did it

just another example of right wing terrorism in America

so which one are you?

"early reports" say his car was getting hit with rock before he accelerated
>. it was a right winger who did it

source>

Do you think they can catch him based on this pic?

it's an educated guess

He charged into the anti-nazis
Find it hard to believe it was uncle Joseph driving the car

They got him already

He won't be giving a fuck anymore but he will be taking one in prison

He can't keep gettin away!

leftards in complete meltdown that some people dont like them
guess what most people dont like gays sweetie ;)

Post deets.

yes way

If there was no Islamic terrorism in Europe in the recent times, half of the Sup Forums would be muslim convert

This is what happens when Sup Forums goes unchecked. Wh*te frog posting, """"kek"""" praising subhumans buy into their memes and become what they praise they hate.

they have the guy that did it, cops say he said he was scared, but not confirmed by police yet

>source?
common sense? Why would a leftist attack a leftist protest

typical leftwing ''protest'', lets throw shit at cars then cry when we get ran over

>charging fags and gommies
>bad
they're either insidiously and coercively or openly violent towards you, why wouldn't you want to kill them
did big Franco miss your family or something gay boy

Retards it was a hit by the CIA. Notice the type of car and all the dark tinted windows.

see

>targeting random peoples out on the streets
vs
>targeting political extremists that just assaulted your parade

i mean they are obviously not the same, both pretty brutal though violence shouldn't b e imposed on those who do not seek it

checked

mass execution of stormweenies fucking when?

try using that excuse in front of any jury

Nah he didn't my family
The republicans did manage to beat my fascist great grandfather into a pulp, for which I'm grateful. He was a bit of a cunt.

>mfw CIA is engineering a race war to keep the commies occupied because of rising wealth inequality

It's all part of (((their))) plan.

yes not like that never happened before
>be going home
>take the wrong turn because the police didnt do a good job closing the streets
>sudenly youre in the middle of a protest and the antifa retards are throwing shit at your car
>you speed up to get the fuck outta there and not get murdered
happened many times before, hell its happened in a bunch of those blm protests

>targeting political extremists that just assaulted your parade
So it's fair game if everyone crowding that statue in Virginia gets run over by a big rig now?

you're some turbo faggot my man, hope your grandad raped your tender boihole

Nice

lmao... you catch it? Nice... xdddd

Being nice towards muslims doesn't work, they will only view it as a sign of weakness and take advantage of it. Being nice will not save the west.

Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Being nice toward the nazis didn't work either
I'm starting to see a pattern

they were easily able to find guns, aka that comic magazine attack in france, but then i guess europe really tightened security and it took a while for them to find new methods.

This is why sane people were, rightfully so, calling Trump a fascist. This is what fascism is like.

Bunch of sub-80 IQ retards who feel like they are part of a crusade or something.

Canada did it before it got big in Europe (2014 Saint Jean sur Richelieu).

LEFTISTS BTFO

Why are Catholics always thinking about boipucci?

Is that the old Spanish flag I see?

White terror

Actually the hitites invented it

Those are nice irl quads.

Well as a matter of fact I'm no fan of the nazis either, they were also foreign invaders.

>prod in méxicó
???????????????????????

it's the counter protest that got car'd, not the nazi one

you mean chariots? isnt it originally egyptian tactic?

what he ran over the antifa that had just assaulted the march?

can you read

are you daft

>Be American
>Truck yourself

???????

So much for the tolerant right

>free shoes!!!!!!

Fuck off.

LEFTARDS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Flag of the second Spanish Republic

Why do Americans have to go everywhere with their car? This wouldn't have happened if he took the bike.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLRXToqUQ3A
see this is what happens

>The oldest testimony of chariot warfare in the ancient Near East is the Old Hittite Anitta text (18th century BCE), which mentions 40 teams of horses (in the original cuneiform spelling: 40 ṢÍ-IM-TI ANŠE.KUR.RAḪI.A) at the siege of Salatiwara. Since the text mentions teams rather than chariots, the existence of chariots in the 18th century BCE is uncertain. The first certain attestation of chariots in the Hittite empire dates to the late 17th century BCE (Hattusili I). A Hittite horse-training text is attributed to Kikkuli the Mitanni (15th century BCE).

BAN ASSAULT CARS

Spain was communist?

Muslims are fucking cowards who hide their tail between their legs when they get the short end of the stick, when they see themselves in an unfavorable situation.

They are like the bully who only targets and feels courageous around those smaller than him.

That's why I said "before it got big in Europe" not first. Ramming people with carts or chariots and cars has always been around but wasn't big until Nice, Canada's was before that.
Also the only 1st world nation to welcome an armed representative from the religion of peace into our capital building.

mobile.twitter.com/ProtestSPb/status/896439760134262784/video/1

hmmm i thought hitites learned it from egyptians but apparently its the opposite.

man asia minor is a very interesting place.

>not a volkswagen
you had ONE job

this is like national geographic uncut

>that tramp stamp on the guy flying upside down
faggots btfo

No it wasn't.
The second republic elected a left-wing government and the fascist subhumans decided that a civil war was much easier than winning the elections

Do race traitors honestly think that non-whites actually care about the well being of whites? Or are they driven by racial self loathing and class oriented nonsense?

wow this is the 4th time I get 77 dubs these past couple of days

I think kek is trying to talk to me

I would rather get hit by a car than the average American on a bike

You are legitimately mentally retarded.
this is a handful (what 100-200 nazis?) sure they are morons but please read up on history sometime and read about the levels of left wing political violence in 70s america.the current situation doesnt even remotely compare to to that and THAT situation didnt even compare to fascim

please dont dilute the horror of fascism by comparing it with an incompetent moron and a bunch of larpers

I am a non-white and I care about the well being of my white compatriots
I know this may be a bit of a shocker, but non-whites are not a Zerg-style hivemind with no differences in opinion

Those 0.9 km/h won't hurt regardless of the mass behind them

How is raising the minimum wage, universal healthcare, and free college detrimental to white people?

>this is a handful (what 100-200 nazis?)

media says up to 3,000

Ban assault bikes.

But everyone in that picture is cut

And the glorious Fascists won that war. You're the kind of scum is ok with niggers and muslim trash migrating into Spain and then moving into the rest of Europe.

hes muslim retard