Do normies listen to albums?

Do normies listen to albums?

i know normies who know a few songs they like and then just listen to them 500 times until a new songs hits #1 and they listen to that

this

>normie puts on an album he likes in the car
>skips half the songs

Short answer, no

this

>autist puts on an album he likes in the car
>absolutely needs to listen to all the songs even the ones he dislikes

>starting to date a normie
>dont talk much about music because I know my autism would flare up
>first time she goes to my apartment she sees my vinyl collection
>"do you listen to this old-people music? lol"
I hate-fucked her a couple of times after that and then dumped her

If you need to skip that many songs, it's not a good album. If it's not a good album, don't put in the car.

based

>>"do you listen to this old-people music? lol"

>filename
Too soon, user

If you want to listen to good songs, buy the CD with the good songs on it. If there are other songs on the CD that you don't think are good, don't listen to those songs.

Seems pretty fuckin simple

>every album is either a 0/10 or a 10/10

Fuck guess i'm a normie then, i used to do this a lot i still do it now but with whole albums instead

I've got friends whose iTunes library on their phones are just YouTube rips of songs they like, with the artist name in the song title and no cover. Or just Spotify playlists of like 11 songs.

Pisses me off.

nope. there are some people who consider music to be one of their biggest interests who don't listen to albums. I had a friend in high school like this who repeatedly argued to me that you could put albums on shuffle and it didn't matter.

op PLEASE stop that picture
it makes me VERY horny and if i keep seeing pictures like it i won't know WHAT to do....

no

if you don't enjoy every song on an album then it isn't above a 7/10

You can buy it, but don't put it on when you're gonna skip the songs halfway through all of em
Never said to not buy it or never listen to it

I'm serious

your life must be hell

lets say an album has 15 songs. how many songs out of that you have to enjoy in order to give it a 9/10

?

I love my life for the most part. Having high standards for art actually increases its enjoyment.

*tips fedora*

some songs are just lead ups/ build ups for the following song though.

14 at the very LEAST

>rating albums

huh how do you put your albums on your cool charts then idiot

it depends of the overall quality
if I enjoy only 7 or 8, but I really love them, I would rate it better if I enjoyed 12 but in a lower scale
I don't know how to explain it better, sorry

>making charts

>not making charts

>making charts

albums deserve your full attention

>not making charts

I love this board

>normie puts on an album he likes in the car
>talks over the entire thing

this

fucking hate this.

fucking all of them, 9/10 albums come out maybe three times a decade, what the hell Sup Forums do you all have inflated scales like P4K and Fantano?

Every single song. For an album to be a 7 or an 8, every song has to be decent.

> playing certain albums more than other albums

The funny thing is fantanos score is way less inflated than the average persons. Where they give a shitty album a 6...

no, unless a 2010s rap fag. this usually includes logic, drake, and migos lovers

>album has 10 tracks
>9 of those songs are beautiful masterpieces
>1 is kind of lame

>7/10

God bless you user.

I really don't understand this post

I LOOOOVE YOOOUUU JEEESUS CHRIIIST

ok computer
:'(

Everyone has to be really good, or if 13 or 14 are incredibly strong and the other(s) are sort of weak.