11 years later and THIS is still the best video game adaption. What the fuck went wrong?

11 years later and THIS is still the best video game adaption. What the fuck went wrong?

Movie crashes and burns half way through.

Mortal Kombat is still the best.

>11 years later and THIS is still the best video game adaption
Its been 22 years lad.

A fucking lot if that turd is the best they have.

Anyway, Mortal Kombat is a competent 90's low budget martial arts film, so that should probably win.

Prince of Persia was pretty good

>11 years
For fucks sake
Also this. I'm upset Jake and Gemma didn't fuck onscreen. 2 very beautiful people in that movie

Second silent hill is a disaster, but IIRC I found the first one quite solid. Some of the elements were adapted ignoring their meaning (Mr. Pyramid Head and the sexy nurses, in the second they were sexy for a reason) but overall it worked.

Never bothered with it, should I give it a shot?

Fairly certain it was directed by Gore Verbanski so if you liked the first pirates of the Caribbean, you'll like it. It was fun

I only watched the first pirate and I liked it.
I will try one day or another. Thanks.

TEST YOUR MIGHT

the second silent hill holds a special place in my heart for making one of the original memes canon

Elaborate

There was a picture of an old fork in the road that read "". I eventually got photoshopped into Raccoon city | SH, but enough people remember it.

In the second movie, they are in the slummest of slums in detroit and in the movie, she says this place almost looks better than detroit.

jesus

Saw this with the gf last night after haven't seeing it for a decade or so, honestly it's kind of bad but the soundtrack makes it good.

Also did the ending imply that the demon has now possessed Sharon and escaped Silent Hill?
They're still in the fog world by the end of it and Sharon has a spooky look in her eyes in the final scenes.

Mortal Kombat and the Resident Evil series are the best.

Mortal Kombat for the keks. Resident Evil for the ridiculous schlockfests.

didn't they just died?

No I think death is possible in the SH universe and then you're just dead, afaik everyone in Silent Hill was alive but trapped in the demon's realm until punishment was available for them.

Using the games soundtrack was probably the best choice they could make

I thought SH was a place where purgatory (fog) and hell (blood/rust) are coterminous, to use /tg/ terms. Not clear if the little girl created all because they are, or they are because of the tragedy.

That's a funny way of spelling Street FIghter. Okay, mostly Raul Julia but still.