This show is 300000x better then Homeland and probably on par with The Americans, minus the annoying fucking kids

This show is 300000x better then Homeland and probably on par with The Americans, minus the annoying fucking kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbZW5MN1Tr8
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I hope you're telling the truth.

deutschland 83 cant even be compared to american trash

I don't understand.

Good show, loved Generation War as well so I found it funny some actors from there pop up in D83.

And now we wait for D86 & D89

That was also very good.

very good I thought. Some shitty acting at times, mainly from the General
>them perfect tits

S2 WHEN???

She is really hot. Like holy shit. Reminds me of a women on nazi propaganda.

But yeah Edel had some shitty scenes. Didnt think he would kill himself though.

I also thought Stamm got away from the base rather easily at the end.

oh and apparently Edels daughter was in german playboy in 2009 lmao

he second season was officially renewed on 14 October 2016; it will air in 2018

thanks user, didn't read that now i'm excited for it.

will follow the same characters right? some anthology could work in the time period, but want to keep following them.

I dont know. I think it will have many new characters because i dont see how Stamm can go back over to the west now that hes wanted by the BND, plus Edel killed himself.

> the kids on the Americans is one of the best dynamics.

Well Jonas Nay is officially coming back so I guess there will be some continuity from D83

Yep. It's fucking brilliant. Also the lead actor awakened homoerotic thoughts in me

did he? guess he has some distinct features.

this one reaffirmed my heterosexuality.

The kids are an interesting idea, but they are pretty god damn annoying sometimes.

It was decent but not a patch on The Americans

Yeah, I dunno. He's got a funny looking face, he's cute. Not a bad body either. She is fit as well though, I'm not gay lads ahaha

Did he have AIDS?
Who fired the shot?

Yeah and they announced second season.
We all hope that it will be good.

So is it going to be Deustchland 84?

the other girl was hotter, although in a sluttier way. it's the main problem i have with the series, it's fucking unrealistic that he has both of those hotties after his dick

It's great.

I watched it when I was home alone for a week and always brings fond memories back.

Someone answer me: is this a gay show?
youtu.be/LbZW5MN1Tr8
Havent watch it but Im thinking about doing it after I finish The Americans.

>on par with the Americans

It's nowhere near the same level, you plebeian.

>Generation War
Thought this was even better than D83 tbqh

No, but there is a gay soldier who falls out with his stern father - he is not the main character

Maybe Stamm will return to being a border guard, maybe he will stay in State Security. Or become a dissident.

Regarding the pacing, it's obvious what happened in Germany in '89, but what about '86? Glasnost and Perestoika may just about be starting, but did something major happen in '86?
86, then series 3 will be 89.

FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE

nah, that nigga is adorable.

They said 86 will be about Martin/Moritz going to Apartheid South Afrika, Gaddafi's Libya, Paris & both sides of the wall

This is awful propaganda and lame ass historical revisionism about just goddamn fucking awful West Germany was to live in, to be in.

EARTH BELOW
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI

German reporting in. This show was a flop here and rightfully so.

Wessie cucks detected

The Guardian said it flopped in Deutschland because it makes you emphasize with a Stasi Agent & for a lot of Germans the shit the Stasi done is still is still fresh in their minds..

That more or less the reason?

is he a Stasi agent?

Yes

she could fit that entire thing in her birth canal.

this, it's a solid series, i like it a lot, but way more predictable/silly than the nuanced The Americans.

I think OP he just hype he discovered a lesser discussed foreign program.

>deutschland 83
Not him, but also from Germany. I never watched the show itself, but it was on RTL. A channel known for either mindless trash and newer blockbluster movies. That leaves me with two possible conclusions:
>the show is shit to begin with, just like all the other shows on there
>the show is good, but obviously on the wrong channel
I sincerely doubt the show's worth, however, because the production company UFA has yet to produce anything good or worthwile (which Deutschland 83 might be, but that would be a one-hit-wonder on their part).

Seeing the reviews, however, I suppose it's not as bad as it should be.
It's the wrong audience for mostly just one reason, which is them being literally retarded. It would have fit much more on "sophisticated" channels (doesn't say much, obviously, but RTL is mindless entertainment and not "good writing" or any of this) such as ARD, ZDF or ARTE (all state-sponsored anyways). Seeing as this is an RTL-production, it could have only been on that channel though. So, yeah, good show for the wrong channel.

>it makes you emphasize with a Stasi Agent & for a lot of Germans the shit the Stasi done is still is still fresh in their mind
another reason, sure, but not very much so. Like, not at all. This is the same country that produced dozens of Nazi films with a few good ones (Downfall, Das Boot), RAF films (Baader-Meinhof Komplex) and also "life of others" which is also about a sympathetic Stasi agent. The latter was quite successful here, so there is that.

Bump

that would actually be super nice, hope they don't portray ZA as this super evil nazi empire.

Also, who here hyped for /BabylonBerlin/?

ALPHA TEAM REQUESTING CYBERDIVISON AT LOCATION, W- WE GOT AN ACTIVE BOGIE ON OUR SIX OVER. BR- BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS BOYS OVER.

>homo sub-plot

no

Yeah, this got a thumbs up from me too. Well worth watching.