Why do American women love Japanese men?

Why do American women love Japanese men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0igcV9GyZQY
youtu.be/ks62hIVdUyo
youtube.com/watch?v=NiGfddz_9_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eeeTvatu6fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's actually pretty handsome

She's like what .000001% of white women because she dated an Asian guy

why he date a white woman
asian woman are superior

isn't she canadian?

Leave them alone, they are having a great life together.

Because chinks are the true master race

Chinks = Blacks > White "people"

i wonder if she has nice feet

No, she's from like Ohio or some shit

who cares, their cats are amazing

I'm pretty sure she's a fucking leaf

I just looked it up. She's from Ohio. Maybe you're thinking of kanadajin?

Why does she look like an asian girl with dyed red hair?

wait what

I belive he's korean

Yeah, there's videos of her in America with her family where they shoot guns and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0igcV9GyZQY

believe*

No they did a video with that koreboo couple turned weaboo, and she's Canadian, that's where I got it from. Yep got it. thanks

This woman is an US military officer. She can't be a Canadian.

Does he have a day job?
Or he's a 100% professional youtuber?

koreans are ugly subhumans

They've been advertising a lot more recently so I think youtube is a full-time gig for him. I just watch his cooking channel.

さっきからアフィスレ立ちすぎだろ海外の反応管理人さんよ

Oh well he's deserve to be paid for presenting himself to the world with empty talk, the strange haircut, and an ugly wife.

>ugly wife
I don't even like white women and I'd slam the shit out of that ginger, Tojo. Get some taste.

she had rhinoplasty, used to have a big bump in her nose

I ain't fucking her nose

Is she seen cute in the US?
I think she isn't so cute...

They need to hurry up and have kids so you guys can bully their children to suicide.

this. okay, she may not be ugly but she has no muscle, and she talks as if she has some difficulties moving her chin.

?

She was in the military, which means she had to complete basic training. She's also constantly coming back to America to help her family renovate their home and even likes to work on cars.

She's not a bodybuilder yeah, but she's definitely stronger than 99% of women.

she lives in japan she has lost pretty much all of her muscle mass

Okay, she might have practical muscle but she should definitely work out to look better.
She can't even stand straight.
Super cheap Asian fashion! 【Dresslink】チープ・アジアン・ファッション - ドレスリンク youtu.be/ks62hIVdUyo

Maybe it's interesting to hear about what's international marriage is like in general, but I'm not sure if I want to see what Jun cooks or what kind of clothes Rachel picks.

If she's an officer she may not have completed basic training. Do you have more info on her service?

and I don't care about what the 50 c-list entertainers in the studio think about a monkey getting surprised by magic tricks but that's the way the world rolls

watashi wa nippon ga chotto suki desu
nihon OK desu.

I like Jun's cooking videos

>a monkey getting surprised by magic
It's interesting. But I don't need to know what colour the monkey likes or his zodiac sign.
That's the thing about youtubers.
What they do could be interesting at the beginning, but sooner or later they start acting like some kind of celebrities, as if viewers were interested in themselves.

I only like white American males.

Who?

maybe the monkey itself is but no one cares what the mentioned 50 c-list entertainers in the studio think

youtube.com/watch?v=NiGfddz_9_g

I like watching women's makeup tutorial videos.
I don't wear makeups but I find it really interesting.

Cat is fine too.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeeTvatu6fk

>entertainers
I even hesitate to call them that.
Even some unknown street jugglers work harder to entertain others.

Honestly,because Jun is handsome,tale and gentleman, he can get Amercan wife luckily.
Average Amercans look down upon Japanese as if they were garbage.

American white women love all non whites. You should be happy he isn't an Alabama Nigger.