Sup Forums let's settle this

Sup Forums let's settle this

who is the best musician of the big 3 youtube indie sensations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi7ljJiLJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK MARRY KILL i'll fuck the glass boy 'cause he seems like he has a tight ass,i'll marry the twink with the guitar 'cause he can make me feel special,play me songs and fuck me in the ass with his tiny snake tongue,and i'll kill the slag

they're all shit honestly.

Gus

Gus at least sounds like he's trying

GUS

Who even are the two guys on the left

who?

Gus probs

but I like Boy Pablo a good bit. I just ordered the shirt he put up not too long ago

boy pablo and gus dapperton

youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi7ljJiLJQ

Who's the girl?

Holy shit where did all this embarrassingly transparent marketing suddenly spring from

Judeo-xtians

they're all shit but at least she's hot

The Demarcian dude

plot twist

It pisses me the fuck off when people dress like people give two shits about them, even if that is the case you just look like a massive tryhard
And if you’re going to do it do something interesting, other than looking like a basic hipster fuck
That Boy Pablo fucker sucks asshole but at least he looks like a normal person, and clairo is a girl so it’s expected, but gus dapperton looks like an unbelievable tool.

>wanting to fuck faggots
What are you a faggot
At least boy pablo is a normal human being, although he’s probably the kind of hipster that stinks and doesn’t shower enough, most guy musicians make for awful fucks though, I wish I could be but I’m too undisciplined so my best case scenario is some neurotic modern day David Byrne-type (which doesn’t exist)

Who are these faggots?

yeah, desu only women don't look out of place with with these art hoe styles.

they’re shit but pablo seems like he has a sense of humor with that music video and at least sounds a tiny bit original

this tranny looking bowl cut faggot is practically plagiarizing mac demarco and ariel pink for every song and clairo is beyond garbage

None. They are all shit.