How do you feel as a LOTR fan to see the beloved king's reaction to meryl's speech?

How do you feel as a LOTR fan to see the beloved king's reaction to meryl's speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

funfactory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=okSwTIfUVY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cucked kekkk

I cant think of a single movie meryl streep has been in but I'm sure she played a generic boring cis white lady

I'm not a LOTR fan.

triggered

Edgy

Viggo is a big hippie tho
Didn't really expect him to be based.

>not a single .webm ITT

u expecting me to look that shit up, faggot?

>dat oinkster in the background

Amy swiner why

As a LOTR fan I hate Peter Jacksons films and don't really have an opinion on Viggo because he's a mediocre actor not worth mentioning

isn't he the son of an immigrant?

>buzzwords: the board

Im with him

At the top of my head:
>Death Becomes Her

Why is that fat cow there? Isn't she supposed to be a comedian? Why would any comedian want to suffer through the golden globes?

People who use the word "based" automatically forfeit the right be taken seriously.

>he's a mediocre actor not worth mentioning

Redditors actually believe this

viggo mortensen moar liek FAGGO FARTENSEN supported bernie. it's like you don't even want to *be* a bro anymore

You can't really expect actors not to be left-wing. It just comes with the territory. Not completely sure why, but there's probably a joke in there somewhere about playing make believe and following leftist ideas.

That expression looks more like he wants to commit suicide.

no. redditors believe he is "based" and that stoic looks are the same as great acting

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Stay your face and bear it.

>I trust Hillary about as much as I trust Trump. If you really want a woman president, vote for Jill Stein

What did he meen by this?

t. cuck who isn't based

I'm sure it's coincidence how redditors believe whatever helps the really fucked-up Sup Forums types for whom the board is as much a part of their identity as the Insane Clown Posse is for "juggalos" feel better about themselves.

Jillfu so qt

kino

I'm probably at fault in some measure for behaving as though there was a point in time at which you *had* the right to be taken seriously. In a better world you'd all be rounded up and killed.

>acting career over this
No he'll lose it to being a shitty type-cast one character actor in shitty movies

Mel and Vince need to be banned from red carpet events

Is Sup Forums stupid enough to think he's a fan of Trump? He was a big supporter of Jill Stein and the Green Party, he's not an alt right clown

It's hard on her having to see old flabby Vince too. As a tall lean young man he was exceptionally good-looking.

At least he's smart enough to know the Clintons are power-mongering pieces of shit and didn't just follow the crowd like so many other leftists.

>Oink oink

>mfw Jill jewed the silly goyim out of all their money during that recount debacle

>meanwhile in south thanet

Is this board officially alt-right now or something?

FUN FACTORY US
funfactory.com/
Vibrators, dildos and sex toys from FUN FACTORY.

I've known he was a cuck faggot ever since I saw him wearing the "NO WAR FOR OIL" shirt way back when. I still love his portrayal of Aragorn, and think he would make the perfect Roland from Dark Tower, though.

>The Deer Hunter
Pretty much

you know the answer to that, user. even when it's exactly the same it's still somehow exceptionally different and ironic when we do it

tips fedora

well well well if it isn't reddit. I knew it *before* it was cool

No it isn't. It's not enough for Sup Forumstards to ruin their own board, they have to shit up every other one too with their faggotry.

>Denzel's face throughout the entire evening

She's a really good actress, and apparently also a gullible libtard who believes she can change the world by throwing a dig at MMA (?) and misreporting Trump's actions around the disabled reporter (he makes the arm flails to indicate confusion, including when referring to himself, and has done for quite some time). Seriously embarrassing. Brando did a good intervention by sending Littlefoot Pocahontas to briefly state actual issues (I assume).

Jill was a good candidate. People who supported her seem to have done so despite media fearmongering and entrenched, blind party loyalty, not because of it.

She claims she's going to donate it, but who knows when you're dealing with her people.

youtube.com/watch?v=okSwTIfUVY4

>you will never scam for the environment with Jill

*nods respectfully towards you*

Fuck off, reddit cuck.

KEK

Sup Forums is a Sup Forums image board. Get used to it or go back.

Sup Forums's not even a Sup Forums image board

>that image

I would tell that cuck the same thing.

>implying the Iraq war wasn't a massive fucking mistake

Kids these days, sheesh.

from the pic it seems like he can't contain laughter

Jill arguably played a bigger role in Hillary's defeat that Trump did. People who voted Trump were people who were going to vote Republican anyway, but people who voted Jill would have probably voted Democrat if it weren't for her.

She's the hero we deserve but not the one we need right now.

we write a flick script for mel and vince

>trump image
Ironic seeing as how just a couple years ago, Sup Forums would have ridiculed him for being a jew shill after that speech he gave at AIPAC.

So libcucks are anti-semetic now too? I love this timeline.

only people who support the iraq war are jewish pro-israel neocon kikes who want to destroy secular arab nationalist countries. Gas yourself, Schlomo, nobody likes you.

she will donate some of it, i'm sure, doesn't change that tricking the dimwitted losers out of even more of their money was hilarious

Just pointing out the doublethink.