I'm 400 pounds and beautiful Sup Forums I am the image of body positivity. You can't stop me

I'm 400 pounds and beautiful Sup Forums I am the image of body positivity. You can't stop me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GML8IcLWXfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right, I'd need better brake pads if I was hauling your fat ass in my truck. Probably a new suspension, too.

>I am the image of body positivity

Nope

10/10 would bang

fpbp

youre free to tell yourself whatever you want, but please tell it to yourself

Your blood flow will stop first anyway

tell that to the mortician and your family when your funeral costs like $100K for the casket alone just to fit your fucking fat ass in you stupid fat fuck

A body at rest stay at rest unless acted on by another force.

I don't foresee any force moving your fat ass, op.

OMFG how can you live like that?

Didn't she nearly die recently and is now struggling with weight loss with her personal trainer?

I like food

But a normal sized doorway can.

youtube.com/watch?v=GML8IcLWXfY

I don't have to, your body does that for me.

How do you even fuck one of those? Do you lift fatfolds till it starts to smell like shit and go one back?

I would vote brexit but then their would be less food britcuck

you go girl! show 'em you can be fat *and* healthy!

I agree

what is it with mental disorders and crazy eyes, swear some1 had a thread going on it, saving your pic for when they make a new thread

> 400lb
Christ , I have a fat gf who doesn't even weight that ,
how the hell do you even get that fat? Are you eating mcdonalds every moment of every day?

I have seen her around town pretty frequently. I really should seduce her so I can get on the show and then break her heart when she finds me posting fatty hate memes on the internet. It would be great tv.

The episode last week she tried skiing and got her stumpy legs wedged in the ski boots and fell over, screaming to be saved from the clutches of certain death. The show promotes the "I'm healthy and fat" philosophy, and the viewers are convinced she is working hard to exercise and diet, a victim to her "genetics" and not the giant plates of food she shovels towards her gaping maw. The last time she exercised on the show she collapsed and had to be taken to a hospital. To get this fat requires dedication.