Other urls found in this thread:

g2mil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Has to destroy everything cause its useless to actually secure objetives

vietnam
iraq
syria
and in the close future north korea

You are though, you have a terrible track record despite pumping billions into your military. Not only that, but you also fight the most pointless wars imaginable.

Iraq 1 and 2 were overwhelming victories though.

We'll ask their oil companies and their Jew owned military industrial complex if they are useless
And now that drumpf wants to privatize wars they are going to get even more involved

>vietnam
only lost it because we lost support on the homefront, we lost zero battles

>Iraq
We won every war against Iraq, I don't understand where you're coming from

>Syria
Any and every time we've taken a military stand in Syria we won and completed are set objective.

>North Korea,
nice joke

>coming from a country who the last war they fought was getting gang-raped by Germans

Good post!
Go back to Sup Forums faggot

>Flag.

We kicked the shit out of your country in a war.

if i remember correctly the first gulf war was lost to unarmed journalists,saddams regime stayed -> strategic defeat,tactical victory.

>getting gang-raped by Germans
what are you referring to? we lost to austria and prussia because both of them were 20 times larger.

Hahahah disgusting faggot, get the fuck outta this board.

Afghanistan, 16 years and counting.

A loss is a loss. The lives you threw at the meat grinder were for nothing. You guys should have finished the job.

Also Colombia
>argentine
>not sucking america's dick
wtf

yet america has more mexicans than ever

makes you think who actually won.........

When i see a map its clear America won and Mexico was forced to have nothing but deserts and mountains.

but mexicans pretty much have access to whatever part of america they want??? with the bonus that whites already developed it

literally having our cake and eating it too

America's good at warfare. They're bad at getting any value from it and instead it only serves to ratchet up their national debt.
Worse, they completely fail at an exit strategy and their enemies are adept at capitalizing on this. Think ISIS for example.

They are not Mexicans amigo, they are Americans. They are on our side now.

Half of your invasion force died
Its to this day your deadliest war

>we lost zero battles in vietnam
g2mil com/lost_vietnam.htm

>they are Americans. They are on our side now.
I'd rather kill a million americunts than kill a single mexican. I hated you and your entire disgusting race.

VIETNAM
I
E
T
N
A
M

>shitting out dumb bomblets
Wow truly advanced engineering, I can see where all those trillions are going.