When you think you have baby alcohol syndrome do you confront your mom with your thoughts?

When you think you have baby alcohol syndrome do you confront your mom with your thoughts?

What is baby alcohol syndrome Haldur?

It's called inbreeding on an island for 1200 years

enjoy your weird alien body parts, Oyvind Smallsdickdottir

It's fetal alcohol syndrome not baby. If you think you have it you should ask a doctor. If you've made it to adulthood without a doctor telling you you have it you probably don't.

When a mom is drinking during her pregnancy the babys face can show specific symptons Egil

I was expecting at least one burger with the inbred meme, youre probably a halfnig anyway

What kind of a doctor would tell me that directly?

500 years ago most people had Feral Alcohol Syndrome because the people drank alcohol all day.

I wouldn't do that to you Iceland, I love you.
I'd gladly move to your country if it wasn't so fucking hard to do so.

Post your face (put a black strip over your eyes or whatever) and we can tell you if you look retarded

Just your normal doctor.

No but my cousin's kids got 2 daddys from 2 niggys ; ^ )

>utterly humiliated

i cant you like bulldoze them into a mass grave?

not unless there's money in it OP

>baby alcohol syndrome
*fetal alcohol syndrome

I dont think i have a doctor and i havent gone to one in years

Nothing good can come from you confronting your mother or finding out you have FAS. Just assume you don't have it and move on.

I'm a med student in residence and I can tell from your posting style that you don't have full mental faculties.

You probably have FAS and mild to severe cognitive impairment.

>find a fucking GP
>have him check you out
>learn if you have FAS or not
>if it turns out you do confront your mom about how she's a horrible bitch
This ain't hard.

OP, people are just being nice to you. Ask some random person if you look retarded. You really don't even need a doctor, it's very obvious when someone has FAS and if you have it I can guarantee you everyone around you knows.

>a
>fuckin
>leaf
You do realize he's Icelandic right? This is what their fucking language looks like
>Blöðin eru að eyðileggja þetta borð

Post a pic and we can tell you

>tell by posting style
Kek

He's asking a satirical neonazi forum for advice on how to emotionally deal with learning his own mother poisoned him in utero.

He's definitely retarded.

Pol is a board of peace and understanding

no, that's not FAS. you need exercise, socialization with your peers, and a few years of sunlight

you're too young to be posting here

This.
Labeling problems and making them handicap you is the way of the liberals/sjws.
A real man dgaf( like you not going to dr for years) and preservers from it. Like Bane, he coulda bitched about those faggots that fucked his face up, instead he got addicted to opiates which I don't recommend. My brother is a heroine addict and biggest pos I know. Steels from even my gma, if we lived in TX i would have killed him 6 years ago

Better than bowie.
Whos an Illumirnati whore but still, 8.3/10

He's talking about picrelated.

WHO IS THIS GOBLIN!?!?!?

OP image search facial features of FAS. There are some common dead giveaways. Thin upper lip, eyes to nose ratio out of whack.

Ever seen Jeremy Kyle show? The guests on that are running about 80% diagnosed. Goes to explain why they are so screwed up emotionally and can't handle the most simple societal rules.

Arya "a girl has no name" Stark, from Game of Thrones

All Icelanders are mentally retarded because of inbreeding. Same thing happen on Gotland.

Do I have it, anons? Either I'm too paranoid and this thread has me going nuts or I have it. Please, no memeing.

Also should I get a haircut?

I'm going to Iceland in a few months.

Getting an AirBnB with a hottie named Inga near Keflavik.

How hard is it for a white american to slay some viking icelandic poon?

too much estrogen absorption.

gets some test shots asap and start lifting.

Just started lifting, and fuck you I'm only still a young lad.

she was reasonably cute once. now she's just fugly

Not so easy to tell from profile but I doubt it. Your brow, bridge of the nose and upper lip looms normal enough.

Also no need for haircut

t. Medfag

You look like a beta fag.

>I think I might be retarded
>Better ask Sup Forums

>young lad
>not a young lady

>swede

Good point
Geuss I'm a #cruzmissile now

Oh no I am retarded, I spelled guess wrong...

>chubby cheeked manlet

also

why are you going bald in your late teens / early 20s

what the fuck

I'm pretty sure every icelandic person can trace their roots to an orgy igloo full of mongoloids

>manlet
>knows height from a face photo
>chubby faced
Please keep grasping, Ahmed. I do enjoy a good laugh every once in a while from my Scando friends.

While you seriously need to fucking lift and become less of a womanly faggot (i would maybe stick a finger up your butt if you wear enough makeup), you seem to have no fetal alcohol syndrome.

Especially your upper lip does not seem very tight and small.

Unlike your penis, m8.

Thanks German bro (I think) I mainly run so I'm kinda skelly and need to lift. Any advice?

>the last one
fucking lost it
I hope russia invades sweden, it would be a mercy killing

pic related, you in 10 years time.
Except balder and fatter.

And probably wearing a mini skirt.

Well I gotta say Sven, you've really outdone yourself today. Why don't you go back to watching your girlfr- I mean the girl you orbit, take Arab cock?

Jeez lad, that's a tough one.
I mean you have the right to definitely, it's just..
You'll want to do it carefully and probably as softly as possible, while trying to get whatever closure you want out of it (which is probably you want her to know you're upset about it and why she did it and so on).
It'll be tricky though, if it's the kind of woman who'd drink during pregnancy, 9 times out of 10 it's the type of woman who reacts to ANY kind of confrontation with flying off the handle in a pathetic attempt to absolve guilt. You know, like hitlary.

You very clearly do not have FAS.
Settle down.