Alright mu once and for all let's settle this. Is it okay to grope femoids who decide to crowd surf. Pros and cons

Alright mu once and for all let's settle this. Is it okay to grope femoids who decide to crowd surf. Pros and cons.

No.

its not morally right to grope anyone who crowd surfs, but anyone who does crowd surf shouldn't act retarded and be surprised when it happens

no, but i make sure to grab the upper thigh or armpit oh gawwwd

>femoids

yes. crowd surfers ruin the experience for connoisseurs (such as myself) who just want to enjoy the band

No, don't be an asshole

When it's obvious, it's obvious. In the same way I wouldn't want to be straight decked in a pit, but am fine with the general pushing around and shit, you should accept the risk of surfing, but understand that it's incredibly obvious when someone goes for gold and they should be 100% called out for doing it

Yes because they consented to being treated as an object when they decided to crowd surf. Festival sluts barely qualify as human anyways

If you want to enjoy the and and enjoy the music, stay home and listen to it mixed as they intended it to be on whatever format.
There is more than the band when it comes to seeing a band live. Whether it's gropers or assholes who get pissed because you spilt their drink, fuck off.

I remember at a punk show some girl was crowd surfing and I was at the front, she was trying to get on stage so I pushed her by the butt casue she was gonna fall and she slapped my hand away, I wasnt even doing it sexually. next time I'm letting cunts fall.

Wah, dude.

>the only way you can enjoy live music is jumping around like an ass
fuck off

I didn't say that, what I said is don't ruin the fucking experience for anyone else when you always have the records to listen to. Improvisational bands aside; most of the experience is being there and feeling the energy, part of that is being the crowd.

Saw the Dropkick Murphy's while I was in high school, they had cross-genre appeal, and I got punch in the neck by some fratboy because I bumped into his girl in the pit.
I saw an incredibly boring Dead Milkmen show in Delaware full of oldies who didn't want to spill their drinks, and got the police involved when someone started a pit.

Spoil sports ruin things. If you don't want to deal with others, you can stay home.

this is the biggest turnoff of punk shows. sluts at the front who think they can "roll with the boys", yet act like cunts when you treat them indifferently to guys.
avoid headline punk acts that attract thots, and stick to local obscure acts that are pussy repellents

The front line always is people standing. The mid is always the pit, with the walls and beyond more standing.

>leddit spacing
>semi colons
>"stay home!"
>essay responses to semi-bait posts
>dropkick murphy's
you have to go back

>actively engaging in the live experience is jumping around like an ass
I bet you stand near the front and then become enraged when everyone else is dancing around you

>t. soyboys

holy fuck just go back

No, but stay home. If you don't want people ruining the perfect listening experience, stay home. I mean that. Music is beyond listening and if you didn't agree, you wouldn't have such a strong emotional response. (Or you're autistic; whichever)

No. It’s sexual harassment.

>t. soyboy

Yeah they'd probably die from OD'ing anyway

>y-y-you need to leave if you're not a grumpy faggot with no genuine interest in live music such as myself.

>stay home. I mean that.
ok, you got me. well done

He is completely correct. Going to a live show is about engaging with the band, which standing still and looking at the floor is not doing. You absolutely need to stay home.

of course, yes, I thought that was the point.

the man is clearly larping, bud

there's a balcony for a reason. if you stand up front at a show and get jimmied when someone bumps into you, you're retarded

that being said trying to move closer to the stage between sets is fucking retarded. wait til the crowd moves you balogna brained boogie bitches