I thought Muse sounding like Radiohead was a big meme cus all I'd heard before was Knights of Cydonia but good lord...

I thought Muse sounding like Radiohead was a big meme cus all I'd heard before was Knights of Cydonia but good lord, some songs are shameless on this thing

Let's put it this way: Radiohead was Elvis Presley, the one who first made the music style popular. Muse was The Beatles, perfecting the craft, removing what flopped, and transcending from songs about good times to songs about time and space and control. Radiohead is what fake INTPs think INTP music is, but real INTPs shun Radiohead's teenybopper feelz for the more cerebral Muse. They are the logical choice - just because Thom did it first does not mean he did it best. It's the difference between Release the Beast and Robot Rock, Apache and Jump On It, Ageispolis and Ugly Boy. It is time that Matthew Bellamy and his classically trained gorgous face get the respect he deserves from Sup Forums, and you are a shallow underage emo kid that thinks tfw no gf is intelligent if you disagree.

this and unironically

nothing funnier than radiohead dweebs getting upset because someone else came along and did everything that radiohead did but better

Matt > vocalist & guitarist
Radiohead = incels whimpering about hyper-emotional bullshit that only pitiful narcissists could ever identify with
MUSE = non-incel music that chicks get wet to

but Muse devolved after OoS

Most mediocre album desu

Could I get a side by side comparison of a song from this album with a Radiohead song pls thx

this isn't wrong, matt is a better exercised musician and thom is a homemade sadfag but what he practices is more interesting than muse but not that interesting on its own or compared to other music. muse's songwriting meat is very boring, its for people who are into tone and timbre and not actual musical changes. radiohead has that more than muse but not much by itself.

not from showbiz, but the song "Ruled by Secrecy" from absolution and "Exit music for a film" are relatable

Yeah but they're only relatable in that they start slow and get moderate, other than that they sound nothing alike (other than the fact that Matt Bellamy always sounds a bit like Thom Yorke)

What is Muse's Kid A though ?

The Resistance, obviously

that one dubstep album they made

Radiohead quality/sound was a bit bellcurvy while Muse was a steady decline if you ask me.
Greenwood > Bellamy > Yorke

That's their amnesiac

Their new shit is absolutely awful but god damn if they dont have some bangers back in the day.

Origin of Symmetry was a 10/10

Origin of Symmetry will be forgotten because of their shit output since then.

It was just ok though. Black Holes and Revelations, Absolutions and especially The Resistance blew every track from OoS out of the water....except for Bliss which is the greatest Muse song of all time.

Damn it.

lmao, you have shit awful taste

Those albums are literally just paler, commercial retreads.

You're talking to a autistic furry weeaboo that unironically listens to Die Antwoord and LMFAO, do you think I know the meaning of good taste?

i must be autistic too cause goddamn i laughed so hard at that fucking pic

Showbiz>OoS>Absolution>Black Holes>whatever who the fuck cares about the rest

it still is a big meme. showbiz is really the only album where they sounded like radiohead at all, besides the tone of matt's voice.

Can people please stop talking about Muse like they are even comparable in quality to Radiohead? Oh, yeah, OoS is a good album. But their other work is mediocre at its best. Muse is not a good band. They are a dumb kid's Rush

the biggest difference between muse and radiohead is that muse are more self aware
they clearly have a lot more fun making their music and don't expect to be taken less seriously

and expect*

thread made me puke