Is Trump right? Is she really overrated? And why?

Is Trump right? Is she really overrated? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You just answered your own question.

>Is Trump right?
Always.

>Is she really overrated?
Absolutely.

>And why?
Because she hurt my feelings.

In 2015 Trump said she was his favorite actress.

Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States

i need source on that

Yeah, look up that Katharine Hepburn criticism of her. Too lazy to do it myself desu

Jesus I'm not entirely convinced her daughter isn't actually a cloning experiment.

she is though desu

No, he's wrong. She's given some great performances and is a great singer. I don't agree with him on this. She knows her art form. That said she shouldn't have gone on a fucking rant against him. It was supposed to be an event celebrating her and should have had nothing to do with Trump. The media would have figuratively slaughtered someone for making a speech like that against Obama.

>>>/tumblr/

why does mocking trump trigger you so badly

check his twitter
retard

shes one of those actors/actresses where you can't remember a single role she played or even a movie she was in but her general personality is recognizable

upjumped glenn close

paris hilton will play her in the inevitable biopic

or vicey-versie

Deer Hunter, Out of Africa, Devil Wears Prada, Mamma Mia. She's been in more than a few best Picture nominees.

no. you check his twitter then post the link here.

>Among modern actresses, Hepburn voiced approval of Melanie Griffith and Julia Roberts, but names Oscar-winner Meryl Streep as her least favourite female film star, saying she was too cerebral and over-reliant on technique

Are you talking about this because saying Julia Roberts is a better actress doesn't exactly make her a reliable source of criticism

are you out of your fucking mind???

Trump is a bitch according to me but Hillary is by far worse and her supporters are sickening

I don't like any of her movies, I think she's overrated trash like Julia Roberts, fuck them both

and I'm not a trump supporter per se

Face like a smacked arse.

>saying she was too cerebral and over-reliant on technique

kek

I don't remember meryl streep playing a really interesting character. She just plays meryl streep. And she stands out because she acts like an pretentious english wannabe in everything

He didn't. He said in an interview apparently when asked about good actresses that he liked Julia Roberts and that Meryl Streep was excellent but that he didn't want to name actresses because they'd feel insulted.

Katharine Hepburn is a shitty actress tbqh

Wew fucking lads

It worked in Out of Africa because that was her character.

For sure, but Trump is a much more offensive person than Obama, for sure.

I'm no Trump supporter (far from it - which doesn't automatically make me a Hilary supporter so stop typing a reply to me right now), but as far as her acting goes, I've never quite gotten the hype surrounding her. She's very "stagey" if you know what I mean. There's not a lot of naturalism to a lot of her performances, on the whole I've always gotten "I'm an actor playing this role" from her rather than anything else. Plus her accents are almost universally horrendous and yet she's praised for it.

She's a Hollywood institution at this point, her name alone carries with it a certain heightened aura. Something that Kate Winslet now seems to have. She's another person who I have a hard time believing much of the hype about.

Not to say she's never given a good performance. But Hollywood, like many other institutional bodies has a tendency to over indulge its acclaim and it's not always warranted. I mean, Florence Foster Jenkins getting award nominations? Get the fuck outta here.

obama had a blacks only party at the white house. pretty offensive imo

>you can't remember a single role she played
Fucking millennial.

who?

I can't stand her. She's such a phony baloney.

>implying Trump has ever been wrong about anything

Really makes you think.

>reprimand cops for being racist and returning fire when black criminals shoot at them
>at a memorial for dead cops, that were murdered by a black criminal, in retaliation for the cop's racist self defense
Pretty offensive. Up there with Trump if you ask me.

DELET THIS

Plebbit: The Post

This is the perfect summary of her career.

hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131

>Any actress you love?
>Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others. Meryl Streep is excellent; she's a fine person, too. The problem is I'll name three or four or five and then the hundred that I know will be insulted, and I don't mean to insult them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK WHAT A FAGGOT

I bet not a single one of those movies has a cape in it. Who cares?

>Julia Roberts is terrific