Do any european nations accept african american refugees? Now that i live in a literal fascist dictatorship...

Do any european nations accept african american refugees? Now that i live in a literal fascist dictatorship, i fear for my life.

AYO WHERE THE WHITE GIRLS AT

Why Europe, why not go back to Africa?

Vrummm Vrummmm

Go back to Africa monkey. Why do you shitskins always want to live in white countries and yet cry racism at any chance?

Because culturally i am european
my ancestors have been speaking english for 100's of years, i have nothing in common with africa besides my skin colour.

I'm sure the African countries would love to receive the poorest and least educated blacks from America.

how are you culturally european if you live in America? dumb black monkey

We generally don't accept Americans.
Try Canada.

prepare to get race of peace'd

>The Virgin March

Aren't europeans happy to do it? Why wouldnt they

I don't associate myself with america
That's why i browse Sup Forums, to talk with my fellow europeans.

Nigger

yea... you're a black burger though
also fuck off we're full

Do you regret the American revolution and believe they betrayed God by turning their backs on King and country?

Not memeing here, but I'm gonna have to go with no, sorry.
I'm not saying this because of your skin color user. It's the fact that you're a dirty American. We don't consider even white Americans European.

>I wonder what Europe, the magnum opus civilization of the entire world has to say about this black mans problem
>nigger
>monkey
>Africa monkey
Is this the power of the european men?

fine, just let me get lynched by a pack of white supremicists. Can you atleast take in my Mexican and Brazilian friends?

>That's why i browse Sup Forums, to talk with my fellow europeans.
Literally the Argentinian "hello my fellow white man" meme

shut up you fucking arab

Just a Sup Forums meet up.

So? I'm still an honorary european.

if mexico got overrun with blacks and mudslimes and black mudslimes you'd probably think a little bit different as well

lmao by being black in brazil youll probably have more chances of getting killed than if you went to that rally yesterday

>fine, just let me get lynched by a pack of white supremicists.
Just hop over the Canadian border, don't be so dramatic, they're like the 51th American state anyway.
>Can you atleast take in my Mexican and Brazilian friends?
Sure, they can go to Asspain and Moortugal, they'll feel right at home.

Eurangutans are ruled by emotion

Fuck off toothpaste

At least he isnt pretending that he is white, hes saying that he cant go to Africa because he just shares the skin with them but he really cant go to Europe or Asia or Latam.
Maybe Canada?
They will probably leave as soon as they see tortured bodies hanging from a bridge, something like pic related

muslims will feel right at home, cartels kill for money, muslims kill because book says them so, they dont act on logic, im pretty sure if you just mind your own bussiness cartels wont do shit to you, muslims dont care they allah akbar at any given moment

>fascist dictatorship
Minorities think it's a fascist dictatorship
Whites wish it was

Go back to Africa

alt-rights are a bit like muslims, they'd vote for an autocratic regime in a heartbeat and then migrate to a more liberal country

>only skin colour

Then you're not African American

muslims don't migrate to more liberal countries because of the regimes, but because they are being bombed by americans and forced out

Because they are forced out by the magical attraction of welfare checks.

Dude, not even Africa wants African American refugees. You have simply made a horrendous image of yourselves in recent years, coming to Europe will only make it worse.

Those you should fear in America, are other black people. Move away from the black neighborhood, and disassociate with everyone calling you an uncle Tom for it.

Nope, they go for the free money. They shop for the European country that will give them the most free money.

>You have simply made a horrendous image of yourselves in recent years
No we did not. Institutionalized racism made a horrendous image of us, our government is literally controlled by nazis.

Jamaicans only

How so? You benefit from affirmative action in education and work. Hardly nazis keeping black people down, but rather forcefully trying to elevate them.

We have a big debout catholic population unlike most of western countries, we even have a literal templars cartel that have a """code of honor""" and Im sure wouldnt hesitate going witch hunting if some muslim tried a terrorist attack.

yea all the turks in germany who voted for erdogan sure as hell fled from all these horrible bombings lately

Mexico has gotten millions of immigrants from the middle East throughout it's existence and yet today mexico has less than 10,000 Muslims in a country of 120 million

middle easterns that migrated to latin america were mostly christian lebs

White women benefit, not blacks

Not really, most converted but on the other hand most of those were wealthy families
t.Descendent of one of those libanese families that migrated here

how do white women benefit from affirmative action?

Sup Forums is a lot more diverse

>t. shitskin

That's honestly fucking disgusting. They're all faggots who have read so much Nazi propaganda that they hate and make jokes about their own race

you are the retarded one that ate allied propaganda

There's three things that define Mexicans as much as guns and burguers do Americans

>The image of the Virgen de Guadalupe
>Traditional pork dishes like Pozole and Cochinita
>Mezcal and Tequila

No red blooded Mexican will ever renounce all of those three, we'll be for better or for worse the last nation on earth to fall to Islam whatever else happens

photoshopped image

>that ate allied propaganda
Don't assume shit about me you fucking faggot. I don't go around making jokes about killing entire races.

Die and rot in that shithole you call "a country"

ofc

>No red blooded Mexican will ever renounce The image of the Virgen de Guadalupe
That's true even atheists have extreme respect for her

They dont look that cringy on that photo, the other ones posted look way worse.
This is as bad as historical revitionism by blacks or the 6 gorillion of jews.

you are retarded faggot that cant think for himself, probably nonwhite animal that enjoys being treated like monkey by SJW americans, kys

They make jokes about their own race, because they have a sense of humor.

Women have no sense of humor in general. The fact that they respond to such a remark with outrage and not a sense of humor is proof of that.

hitler wanted to gas every non blue eyed and blonde haried person.

3 most important SS officers were not blonde blue eyed, Hitler himself wasnt and neither was his wife

but professor goldberg said so

And what exactly makes you think I "ate allied propaganda"? you don't know a fucking thing about me.

You think just because i don't support Nazis I automatically support everything the allied countries have done during the war and since?

OP seems to be delusional.

that's why he killed himself

1000% this
At this point her image is more of a cultural aspect of our country
he probably meant the arians, and Hitler pretty much wanted every mutt person to be killed, thats why he admired the north native americans since he deemed them as a pure race. Ironically he asked our country for help on the war despite we being mutts and the germans werent aryans, the gypsies were more aryans than the germanics fenotypes but hitler still wanted to kill them.

I get the impression that the liberal parts of the US (NYC...etc) are less racist than western Europe.

If you come here, you won't get torches and shit but you will get the looks.

It was the first flag of Mexico, it's as much of a national symbol to us as the constitution is to you, you can be an atheist but still defend her as a national symbol

No, I know plenty opf Lebanese, they're Catholic Maronites, some few may have converted, Mexico did not accept Muslim migrants, but for the most part they were Christians.

Lebanon was a Christian country, it was the sole reason it existed as a separate nation from Syria, then it got cucked with accepting a rather large Muslim minority after the partition of the Ottoman empire and demographics and migration since, both in and out of the country, have turned the Christians into a minority. But true Lebanese are Catholics.

I do. God bless you Canada for staying loyal.

What about the dutch bible belt? Are they more or less racist?

Yes, but there are also parts of the US worse than Eastern Europe

bs

Maybe go back to africa?

This country is such a fucking shithole
We have literal multi generational feuds just like they have in Afghanistan, we have militias freely roaming the streets, and we have white people running over innocents.

OP thinks hes culturally european. Think that shit for a moment.

Our Christians are more Christian than your Christians. They don't tend to be racist.

You know racism is not Christian, right?

He's right. In the deep south there are lynchings that occur, and the police do not do anything about them.

Even in large cities with a diverse number of people, its only very recently that it was legal/possible to live around people that were not the same race as you. That street the Asian couple in SF bought was specifically paved to create a community of people that Asians were not allowed to live in for instance.

OP, your race is the majority of US crime-rate. How in the fuck do you expect to even remotely get accepted in to Europe when shirskins have already infested most countries except for a couple of based ones.

I don't give a shit if you don't believe me, it's the truth.

I've been to some poor ass rural places in Mexico that have been better than some places in the US.
I'd rather live in a shitty Mexican house with no running water than live in the ghettos of Baltimore or Detroit

No.

lmao visit Moldovia or right parts of Ukraine then come talk to me, they are worse than Black African countries

Not to mention the thousands upon thousands of gang related murders that get paid no attention by police

Poverty is poverty regardless of country

I would 100% support your coming to Canada as a very late entry into the book of negroes and welcome you as a black loyalist.
It's better here anyway. European quality of life, healthcare, education, etc but with superior North American sports.

>I live in a fascist dictatorship
>Because one commie died

So...
>Be african american
>Get shot

oh wow ukraine looks so horrible

NOT.

>looks up capital city

m8, im talking about places where google car wont even go

Don't know about Moldova but I have been to Kiev and traveled by train to Mariupol on the Azov Sea, now the Donetsk Republic, it is considerably nicer and safer than many parts of America like Detroit or South Chicago.

For a capital city that looks pretty small and unimpressive

>im talking about places where google car wont even go
Oh yeah, it's not like those kinds of places don't exist in the us.

I have eaten at that McDonalds and lost $50 to gypsies very close to there, go back a bit farther and it gets even nicer with St. Micheals and St. Sophia and the Dniper River.

lol dude you're delusional. I'm completely white and wish I was European every day, but no matter how much I try they will never see me as one of them. I'm just a mongrel white mutt sharter to them. You being some black guy from the US doesn't make you European in any way, shape, or form. American culture is different from European culture, it's not the same. You're not culturally European.

They just had a violent revolution 2 years ago in that same spot.

going by that logic a vast majority of europeans are not culturally "european"

Oh I remember that... The media went silent of it suddenly and last I knew they were in legit armed conflic with the separatists. What happened next?

Dude, African Americans are fucking awful.

Get the fuck out of our country OP. You cry baby bitch. Go back to Africa, you have no right to live in any Western nation with your toxic attitude.

Picture related faggot, GTFO.