You will see them die in your lifetime

>you will see them die in your lifetime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB5FwIDBKPM
youtube.com/watch?v=nHSt0lsn6q4
outkickthecoverage.com/espn-suspended-linda-cohn-let-jemele-hill-slide/
youtube.com/watch?v=2BuSLqUD65I
buzzfeed.com/aishamirza/until-white-women-ruined-it?utm_term=.drXmNrYb3#.fyn8QrNGM
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-border-wall-20170831-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw

Kinda sucks, wish they didn't fall for all the memes, I'd still like a nightly highlight show with actual highlights. Yeah you can watch them online but having every sport condensed into an hour was nice back before (((Disney))) bought them.

They'll be fine once their dumbass broadcast deals expire. Disney has more than enough juice to keep them afloat until then

It would be the GOAT if it went to showing random as fuck sports during the day and cut the talk shows, no matter your political views. Still the occasional sportscenter. Something like
>6am-9am Sportscenter AM
>9am-11am swimming/curling/gymnastics/darts
>11am-1pm ping pong/poker/track n field/trapping
>1pm-3pm yuro soccer/japan baseball/cuba volleyball
>4pm-7pm mlb baseball/more soccer/FIBA basketball
>7pm-10pm NBA/MLB/NFL depending
>10pm late game or Sportscenter PM
>12am-6am filler/infomercials/more sports because reasons

theres so much to choose from like NCAA swimming or Japan Pro Wrestling or Qatar League Soccer.
Why the fuck would i want to watch Michael and Ninja turtle.

>seeing a disney subsidy going under in your lifetime
Too brave

how will they be fine when they get rid of actual sports?

You can push agendas showing nothing but sports, though.

>you will see white supremacy and white privilege die in your lifetime
>you will see southern strategy conservatism die in your lifetime

What's going to happen to professional leagues once ESPN isn't handing out retarded contracts? Specially the NBA, what will they do when it runs out and no one is willing to pay billions anymore?

I expect more Over The Air/Antenna networks to come back, yes everyone is cutting the cord but a 10 dollar antenna gets you every "major" station

Can't *

NBC and FOX

NBA is heavily shown on ABC, parent of ESPN.
FOX has a big cut on college football. FOX has german soccer and world cup, FA cup, champions league. Also MLB.
NBC has a lot invested in English soccer, Olympics, etc. And Hockey.

good

well this is another problem, anyone old enough remembers when NHL highlights were shown as much as NBA highlights. back before Disney they wouldn't even care since they were a sports station and show every highlight. daytimes were filled with rugby and pro wrestling and NFL Films specials.

they committed suicide

they're going to blame their demise on racist flyover states somehow

>ywn again watch back to back hockey games on espn2 with buccigross and melrose in the studio and gary thorne and bill clement doing the commentary.

why even fucking live, bros?

ESPN isn't their meal ticket though. They'll cut it if it's hemorrhaging too much money.

ESPN Brasil is pretty good.

>thinking a Disney subsidiary will collapse.

Do you even corporations?

you may want to google how much ESPN matters to Disney

ESPN is their meal ticket

Not if I die first :-)

not only will they survive, but they'll get stronger. you still want to watch the sports they have contracts with so you'll still go to them. they are soon making a big overhaul to streaming to try to get away from cords. they can continue to raise prices as they lose subscribers to supplement their losses. it's a time game and they have time

now if they could get away from the liberal bullshit, that would be awesome

>espn logo is master chief taking a shit

they are too big to die. they are going to turn into mtv. I mean they have kinda become a shell of itself but its going to get worse

>and now on "White People Stay Colonizing" with Jemele Hill and Colin Kaepernick

FUCK DISNEY AND FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE!

Really? I guess that makes sense given how much TV costs compared to their movies.

Yeah, capeshit makes a shit ton of money, but it takes a shit ton of money to make.

Can't unsee.

I've been forecasting this for years. That they'd take the "Entertainment" part of ESPN and spin it to just overall pop culture programming.

Switched to sports illustrated to check scores at work and now I get bikini models instead of race guilt

The only thing I will miss will be the Teddy Atlas chimp outs.

>you'll see nonexistent things die

what did she mean by this?

>Muh liberal bullshit
>Literally just rehired Hank Williams Jr. and shit on one of their premier hosts

I can understand the Kaepernick shit but come on now, you can't expect sports outlets not to cover what they see on the field, and social activism has been in sports for fucking ever, even if this toxic political climate just magnifies it

>toxic political climate

there she goes with that nonexistent shit again you DO REALIZE that this "toxic political climate" your ilk loves to lament is nonexistent...it is nothing but a media-created fiction. they make hysteria out of nothing. they create stories where there are none. you do realize that, right? you do realize you're being played by the mainstream media, right?

I'd be fine with the variety pack format.

>Not wanting to watch sports from halfway around the world

This post just screams "I watch REAL news like Fox and Infowars and read Breitbart every day"

Trumpanzee please go.Media has been biased since the it's inception but the straight jump into outright post-truth fiction has never been made more evident than with embarrasment of an administration and their daily assortment of unfactual hypocritical bullshit

Keep telling people how that wall's gonna get built any day now my dude.

I bought an RCA antenna and I can only get four channels. I live on the third floor of my apartment. What the fuck?

Seek sunlight ya fuckin pinhead.

You're posting on fucking Sup Forums and telling other people this? A little ironic don't you think

Pluto TV has a new sports network. "Stadium". Free. Download it anywhere, it's the best free TV app around.

I'm ready for espn to get back to its roots. Daily mlb, nba, nfl, nhl game flanked by tractor pulling, monster trucks, stong man contests, lumberjack contests, regional wrestling, bowling, pool, and a mature interview show hosted by Roy firestone.

>We will never get RPM2Night back

This was my favorite show on ESPN. Watched religiously every weeknight at 6:30 when I was in elementary school.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB5FwIDBKPM

no one's safe

Waiting for the return of Bodyshaping and Kiana'a Flex Appeal.

SEETHING

ABC, NBC, CBS, and I guess PBS

What did you expect?

is Crazytown the neighbouring rival of Lazytown?

I hope so
They ruined monday night football and the NBA
along with their political garbage
would be nice but not going to happen

I'm not getting NBC, CBS, FOX, or PBS. I'm getting ABC, MeTV, and Christian Living Channel.

You mean do what a real sports channel does? Lol no

>notice everyone sperging over some espn bum, don't care enough to find out why
>mfw hearing she just called Trump a white supremacist
wtf is the problem here guys I thought this was why we liked him

BlazeyTown

And then FOX took away speed and wind tunnel...now there are only NASCAR news shows and they all suck.

>Waiting for the return of Bodyshaping and Kiana'a Flex Appeal.

Nice. Based Rick and Kendall, master of the stepper.

And can't forget Gilad's Bodies in Motion.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHSt0lsn6q4

most msm is literally jewish hysteria at this point

do yourself a favor and get a clue

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOS

This is your final (You) Sup Forumscuck

The big 3 and usually PBS are literally on air everywhere except the most desolate parts of the US, read your instructions and ask for advice

I never watched ESPN for anything but live sports so I don't give a shit what they're doing

Sports talk is garbage even without political/social commentary

>Sports talk is garbage even without political/social commentary

It extends further than sports. Watching guys in suits talk is just lame

Yikes

She looks like John Travolta in Battlefield Earth.

...and nothing of any particular value was lost.

Just start our own network

E/SP/N.

where we have a 30 min segment of anons full on screaming at each other.
Brazilian inbreds furiously masturbating to Ronaldo
Have a dog come in and shit on the floor
Drunk anons commenting on games
Weeb anime drawing contests
Ehh. It would be cringe, but no politics

t. eternal butthurt libtard

He's right though. Turn off your TV. Go outside. You'll see how little politics matters

You need to go back

>bro just live ur lyfe who cares about politics? :)
The democratic process exists so that you can involve yourself in creating the policies you have to live under. You're playing yourself by not doing so; literally letting other people make your decisions for you. I'm not saying you have to turn into a paranoid wokefag but at least look out for your own interests, pham

I would actually love this, I'd take AFC Champions League footy over first take and sports nation any day

no one posted about this yet?

outkickthecoverage.com/espn-suspended-linda-cohn-let-jemele-hill-slide/

Another employee recently contacted Outkick and said, “I pretend I’m a Democrat so I can keep my job here. And there are others just like me. We’re like a secret society inside ESPN.”

I'd like to expand on this because I think there's plenty of room for programming that isn't 100% pure sports broadcasting, but is still totally related to sports. Documentaries that aren't necessarily 30 for 30 about specific sports, players, or moments would be nice to see during lulls, for instance
I've also for some reason got this idea in my head that you could make a show about a handful of shlubby average guys who go around the world to sample different sports and competitions. They have a week or two to train up under a master and then they have to prove they've learned anything in either a mock match or a skills competition type thing. Imagine old Top Gear but for sports

Holy fugggg

Holy fuck you sound like a huge faggot. Please return to r*ddit.

>I was going to give this a pass. Truly, I was. Jemele Hill, the gifted young woman
stopped reading there

How did it come to this? I lived in the US a few years ago and espn was fine. It covered sports. But now all of a sudden it's BETsjwpn. I can't even go on their site without being spammed with some political bullshit. There are a billion other sites for this. Leave my sports alone you faggots.

Good
fuck BET Sports

This is exactly why it's going to die! Good riddance.

>47% of their income is from television
Do you think ABC is going to make up the difference?

I predict that Sup Forums will die as an active board before ESPN dies.

>Linda Cohn gets suspended after saying the network is getting too political
>Jamele Hill gets a "stern talking to" after making remarks about the President.

Makes you think.

>one of the best themes next to NBA on NBC
youtube.com/watch?v=2BuSLqUD65I

SI has been getting political too

idk where to go now

jemelle hill is a racist

she openly hates white people and has a long history of doing so

Being racist against white people is impossible because power equals... something or the other... I forget. Yes, we're at the stage where hating certain people because of their race is completely acceptable. As long as they're white, that is. But it's not racism. Because something.

This is perfectly acceptable to self-declared non-racists, for example:
buzzfeed.com/aishamirza/until-white-women-ruined-it?utm_term=.drXmNrYb3#.fyn8QrNGM

>Keep telling people how that wall's gonna get built any day now my dude.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-border-wall-20170831-story.html

Stay
Fuckin
Mad

>Media has been biased since the it's inception but the straight jump into outright post-truth fiction has never been made more evident than with embarrasment of an administration and their daily assortment of unfactual hypocritical bullshit

>hey goy- err- guys...i'm just like you. i hate the [[media]] too. they're really biased and stuff...but don't you think dRumpf is 100X worse???

wow schlomo, not even trying to hide it anymore.

What did Jamale hill do now?

not an argument. you can't just say "oh you're a polcuck" and pretend you somehow out-argued someone.

he's right though (). msm is owned/controlled/financed by jews...and it's hysteria. what's factually inaccurate about calling it "jewish hysteria?" plz respond

>rapidly-growing internet format will die before rapidly-shrinking tv format

what did the moron mean by this?

Google

Good. Fuck 'em. They deserve it at this point. And that stinky twat Hill.

>i will never live in a peaceful country like iceland
damn

ESPN going to rely on leftist sports fans for its entire market share.

>good luck with that

That's how they used to do it

They had that but nobody watched

There is literally zero point in trying to out argue delusional shut in fuckwits who think every single thing that doesn't align with their retarded ideology is some global jewish conspiracy.

Stormfags have fucking ruined this site, it's sad. At least the Libertarian Ron Paul era of Sup Forums was entertaining and tongue-in-cheek about their buffoonery. Y'all genuinely believe your own bullshit

bro just click the "X" in the upper right hand corner of your screen

>The Left
>Fan of sports